Side Story 1
175 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These side stories are basically information packets that the MC will not get around to find out until later on. 

You can skip this chapter if you are not interested in info dumps.

" Hey, Jude!"

The man had spoken from over Jude's shoulder. This startled the daydreaming man.

"Wha-"

" Yo! Don't be afraid. You were daydreaming! I just had to do it."

" Kasier!"

" Yup! It's ya boy! I have some news! Good news, even."

Kasier proceeded to take the stool beside Jude's.

" Hey, a beer for me!"

Kasier yells at the waitress.

" So what's up? You look quite excited." In a loud voice, Jude said to allow Kaiser to hear him over the din of people chatting in the background.

" Ah, right. I remember you mentioning that you want to get a sex slave."

" Hmm... That is right. I did say that last week. Why? Did you find a cheap slave trader?"

" No even better! Some researchers published something on that new cat species. Apparently, almost 9 out of 10 of them evolve into a demi of the cat variant. The lesser cat demihuman, I think it was called. Anyway, they are basically a more subservient relative of the cat variant demihumans. The slave markets are now exploding with these lesser."

" What?!? Won't the Demihuman community revolt?!"

It was at this moment that Kasier's Beer was served. He took a good gulp of the drink and continued talking.

" No! That's the best part. The entire demihuman has denounced the lesser and announced that they do not care whether or not the entire species is enslaved."

" Cause of that, they are super cheap."

" Exactly! I heard slave traders straight up enslave the Chalathus Cats in anticipation of them evolving into the more sought after Lesser cat variant demihumans."

" And you say they are cheap right? Any good? The quality I mean."

" They are good quality, man!"

" Alright, I will not be coming to this bar for a few days! Kasier, thanks for the info. I will see you next- No, I will see you in two weeks!"

Jude walks out of the bar. A wild adventure awaits him.

 

Should I keep up with these side stories?
  • Yes! They seem informative!
  • No! Keep these human trash away!
  • Apple!
Total voters: 10 · This poll was closed on Jul 30, 2021 03:48 AM.
6