Chapter 6: The System
193 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

INFO DUMP ALERT!

This chapter is what happens when I squeeze my brain for world-building content.

[collapse]

Fate follows behind the hell god through multiple corridors. He grasped the ticket tightly as if not to let it slip out of his hands. Of course, he is still busy scheming for a way to get the best out of this hell god's deal. After all, one simply doesn't have a change of heart from torture. However, his exhausted mind made it hard for him to think. At this point, Fate just wanted to get this reincarnation thing over and get out of Hell. 

" Aanndd... We are here. Stand in that circle and initiate the ticket."

" Huh? What do you mean, master?"

" OH! Right the curse on souls and spirits. All knowledge of the system and the status is sealed. Okay, okay, how much do you know of the system and the status now that you know of its existence?"

In Fate's mind, it was as if a few rusty gears had started to turn to unlock little bits of knowledge that should have been common sense.

" OH! I knew something was off!"

" Status!"

Name: Fate 
Race: God
Class: God of Fate
Sub-class: Former Hero
Titles: -
Skills: -

" Why didn't I check my status before?"

Fate whispers to himself.

" That is because all 'DEAD' creatures are cursed never to notice that they have a status by the System."

" By the way, the system itself somewhat sentient. While all life and unlife get to access the system. Plants and whatnot do not have access to certain parts of the system that animals and sapients have. Oh and refer to it as [The System]."

" Yes, master. Oh does the master know about the being known as [The Elder]? Or anything about an [Elder]? I think he controls or manipulates the- No, [The System]."

" An [Elder]? Never heard of it. Stop spouting nonsense. An [Elder God] yes. But not whatever you thinking about. No creature [God] or not can control the system. It is the laws of the universe and we have no control over it. Enough! Now use the ticket and get on your way."

" Yes, master! [Use Ticket]"

With a shout, Fate's vision flashes white and he disappears from where he stood. Presumably now reincarnated into the world known as Narva.

Unknown to him, Quentin cracks a grin as he thinks of the little prank he just pulled on our beloved Fate.

A little short but on the next chapter. Reincarnation at last!

6