Chapter 75: Arch’s Wrath
2.4k 11 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sakura curled strands of white hair around her finger as she dodged her sister's inquisitive eyes. “Rin Nee-san.”

Rin walked over to Sakura and pulled her ear. “I was worried sick about you. What were you doing? Dying your hair for your boyfriend. Are those red lenses?”

“I-I was busy.”

“Busy in.” Rin glanced at Haruki. “I understand everything.”

Rin misunderstood everything. 

Sakura couldn’t understand why her sister looked so smug, and what her sleeping had to do with Haruki.

When Rin didn’t push her for an answer, Sakura breathed a sigh of relief, realizing her change was taken as nothing more than cosmetics. She looked over to Haruki sitting on a throne.

‘Senpai looks cool…’

“Sakura, here,” Medea called Sakura and gestured with a hand.

Mustering a smile, she walked past Semiramis and sat down on Haruki’s left. She shifted uncomfortably under Semiramis’ hard stare.

“Chill.” Haruki stroked her hair. “How did you get here?”

“Something woke me up. I saw arrows drawn on the wall when I came out of the room. I was standing at the door before I knew it.”

She had followed the instructions, thinking it was Haruki taking her somewhere. She unintentionally followed the ghost mother of Hayashi Household.

“I was right.” Sakura relaxed in her seat. “Did something happen when I was sleeping?”

“Nothing big,” Rin answered.

Semiramis, who was being ignored, turned around in a huff and sat beside Medusa, a deep frown on her face. It didn’t take a genius to see how pissed Semiramis was.

Medea patted Haruki’s leg, prompting him to shift his posture. He propped his left elbow on the armrest and leaned his head on his fist.

Semiramis started the discussion, “Angra Mainyu has seven Servants and Gilgamesh on its side.”

She was terrified of such a lineup. Her Hanging Garden of Babylon would be smashed if these Heroic Spirits unleashed their true power.

Haruki eyed the silent blonde knight. “I have the best meatsh—I have Artoria and Avalon.”

The only worry on his side was Angra Mainyu having ‘infinite’ magical energy. If it wanted Sakura so badly, then Illyasviel wasn’t the best vessel.

‘It shouldn’t be as strong as Dark Sakura.’

Angra Mainyu merging with Sakura made them a Beast-Candidate. Sakura’s hollow element amplified by the Grail’s power could beat every Servant in the room. She was an anomaly capable of beating every Servant in existence. The bane of every spiritual life form.

Semiramis chuckled as she patted Artoria’s shoulder. “The Great King of Knights, usher us to victory.”

Cu Chulainn tapped the table with the Gae Bolg. “We destroy them head-on.”

He never had a good fight since the war started. Fighting seven Servants will be his redemption. In the end, his goal was to destroy the Priest and his Servant, Gilgamesh.

“Have some patience.” Emiya calmed Cu Chulain’s boiling fighting spirit. “We’ll die if we rush in blindly. Any information on the other servants’ identities?”

“Semi?”

Semiramis nodded at Haruki’s call. “My scouts have their eyes on three Servants. I can show you their appearances.”

Flipping her hand, she closed her eyes in deep concentration. Violet smoke condensed above her palm before it created a static image of two women sitting together on top of a structure.

Haruki narrowed his eyes. ‘Nobunaga.’

He couldn’t pinpoint the second Servant’s name with her face alone. After all, there were far too many Servants with Saber's face.

“What’s her hair and eye color?”

The smoke dispersed as soon as Semiramis opened her eyes. “Her hair is white as the moon. Her eyes are a lighter shade of emerald.”

“That’s Kenshin,” Haruki said, his eyes brimming with confidence. “The Avatar of Bishamonten. Oda Nobunaga and Nagao Kagetora. Talk about hard opponents.”

Both of them hailed from the modern era, and were considered top-rank Servants in their respective classes.

“How are you so sure of their True Name?” Rin asked. “Heroic Spirits are summoned in their peak age, not from the time of their death.”

She had noticed this similarity in all the Servants gathered inside the room. None of them looked past their twenties.

Haruki pulled up his sleeve and converged his white scales.

His Servants didn’t act crazy at the revelation. Cu Chulainn only said “Oh, Master is a dragon” before he shrugged. He had already imagined Haruki to be something extraordinary for his ability to contract multiple Servants.

“A dragon?” Emiya asked with a frown. “Your power ups came from your race… I thought it was some bullshit like love.”

Haruki chuckled at Emiya’s whispers. Rin leaped over the table, flashing her white panties as she did. With super serious eyes, she touched his hand covered in scales.

“Dragon scales…” Her eyes sparkled in excitement. “Can you transform into a giant, flame breathing dragon?”

“I can’t.”

He couldn’t transform in his current awakening.

“Do you have a tail?”

“No.”

“Can you use Magic?”

“No.”

Rin folded her arms on her chest. “Boo. Useless.”

She had read about dragons and how overpowered their race really was. Unfortunately, Haruki couldn’t do the magic tricks she wanted.

Haruki shrugged. ‘Arch, what’s her verdict?’

Arch’s reply came instantly, “How dare she? Fuck her. Drain her magical energy and make her your slave.”

Task #24: A Fate Worse than Death

Objective: Enslave Rin Tohsaka.

Difficulty: S-Rank

Rewards: 5 X Premium Gacha Coupon

The difficulty was justified. Betraying Sakura’s trust was harder than fighting Gilgamesh solo.

‘Five premium coupons. She triggered you that hard?’

“I hate her.”

Rin got nervous when Haruki stayed silent at her joke.

‘Did he take it to heart?’

She felt like she had grown closer to Haruki after they fulfilled their revenge. She used to joke around like this with Mitsuzuri. Did she go too far this time?

“Uh, uh. Hayashi-kun?”

As he looked up, Rin fidgeted with her hands. Her eyes darted around before stopping on Sakura.

“Help your Nee-san.” was what she wanted to say but she couldn’t find the courage to utter a word under Haruki’s blank stare.

“Rin.”

“Yes?”

“Get back to your seat.”

“Yes, Sensei.”

Confused at her own words, Rin walked back to her chair and sat down.

Haruki put the small drama aside. “Semi, show me the third one.”

As Semiramis conjured the image, Artoria smacked the table as she got up.

“Mordred?”

The armored-servant held a sword with a crimson hilt. The demonic-looking knight was the strongest opponent Artoria faced during her reign as the king.

The knight once considered her successor by her kingdom.

Mordred, the Treacherous Knight.

Favorite if you liked it!

Join my Discord server | Patreon

138