Chapter 80: The Dance
3.3k 31 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Semiramis’s pride was grander than her Hanging Gardens of Babylon; both Haruki and Medea were aware of it. By acknowledging Medea, Haruki’s first servant and lover, she was putting down her pride as well as her dignity. Throwing the towel wasn’t a possible action for Semiramis.

Medea looked at Haruki for advice, who simply smiled.

“The choice is yours alone…” he turned to Semiramis. “But I’d be happier if there was no conflict inside our home.”

Semiramis stared at Haruki for a long moment before she smiled softly. ‘Our home’ was his own way of acknowledging her as one of Haruki’s own people. She finally earned his trust, the foundation for every relationship. It took some sincere approach and plenty of care. The skill that completely denied every bad action from witches also played a big part.

‘How can he be so… cute?’

Semiramis held back her desire to rush at her master and trap him in a crushing hug. The dark atmosphere of the Land of Dead didn’t bother her budding desires in the slightest.

“Semiramis.” Medea accepted the handshake. She had stopped hesitating the moment Haruki brought up his happiness. She couldn’t deny any word that came out of his mouth. “Do not call me witch again and we can be friends.”

Semiramis was desperate for Medea’s friendship, not the other way around. Medea utilized this advantage to its fullest and put up a simple condition.

Semiramis shook her head. “Why? Miss Witch is such a cute name. It shows our bond as fellow witches.”

Medea clenched her jaw and gripped Semiramis’ soft hand. Medea’s vessel was upgraded after she slept with Haruki. Semiramis felt the full brunt of this reinforced strength and squirmed in agony.

“S-Stop, you’ll break my hand… Sorry. Please. Miss Medea.”

In desperation, Semiramis called Haruki for help. Haruki licked his lips, his grin on the same level as Medea’s wickedness.

“Consider this payback for seducing me.”

Semiramis’ ‘friend’ and her master bullied her, bringing her to the verge of tears. Haruki laughed and took her hand before pressing his lips on the back of her hand. After numerous pecks, he gently rubbed her hand.

“Does it still hurt?”

His gentle smile was worlds apart from his wicked grin. Semiramis knew it in her heart it was all an act. But she couldn’t control her cheeks from flushing.

“No, it doesn’t.” she pulled back her hand. “Let’s continue.”

“If you say so.”

Haruki picked up the magical essence dropped by Uridimmu, which was of high-quality. The first high-quality magical essence. It carried enough magical power to conduct rituals on its own.

“This place is miraculous…” Medea was fascinated. “Haruki-sama, what type of being created it?”

“A bored goddess.” Haruki took Medea and Semiramis’ hands and kicked the door. “Eleventh floor—it’s somewhat different.”

The torches weren’t present, yet the corridors seemed bright. The magical energy seemed dense as if he was near the Ryuudou’s Temple, a leyline.

“It’s so comfy.” Semiramis took a deep breath, feeling the magical energy invading her lungs. The darkness of the death and dense magical energy—she felt like she was back to the courtyard made for her witchcraft.

Unable to contain her nostalgia, Semiramis glided in grace from places to places. Her black hair slithered behind her as she indulged in a bout of refined dance. Her sensuality burst through the gloominess the Land of Dead had to offer.

Medea had learned to dance in her time as the princess. But she would never let Haruki know about it. Not after Semiramis’ glamorous display.

Semiramis took Haruki’s hand and pulled him into her world. Haruki’s knowledge of dancing didn’t go beyond the basic ballroom dance which only consisted of elegant steps. As though reading his dilemma, Semiramis held his hands and hummed through the hallways. The simple steps didn’t require any music.

 As a fast learner, Haruki got better and better at grasping the rhythm in the same way he adapted to Medusa’s attacks during their battle. The perception ability of his eyes tremendously improved his 

Eventually taking the lead from Semiramis.

When the realization hit her, Semiramis threw her head back and giggled. “You’re so childish, my master. I’ll happily follow your lead… even to the afterlife.”

“Is that an oath, I wonder?”

Semiramis smiled, happiness radiating all over. “Isn't it too early to ask about that, my lovely master?”

Medea bit her lips, dark emotions coursing through her. Haruki sensed Medea’s displeasure and stopped flirting with Semiramis.

He advanced through the corridors while holding Medea’s hand. “You seem angry.”

“You looked so happy with Semiramis… I was jealous.”

“I’d also be jealous if you talked to another guy with a smile. It’s natural,” Haruki didn’t blame her for feeling jealous. He leaned to her side and whispered, “Anyways, we’ll have some fun after this. I can make your vessel stronger now that I have awakened again.”

Medea recalled their last time and gulped, her anticipation rising. The process of strengthening her vessel had enticing side effects. “Y-Yes, I-I’ll be in your care.”

Haruki chuckled at her growing nervousness. “You'll definitely be in my care.”

Semiramis, who was just a few inches away, heard everything. As an assassin and a servant, her hearing was top-notch.

‘Medea’s growth came from… my master’s semen?’

She licked her lips, finding yet another reason to seduce her master. It seemed inevitable that she and Haruki danced in bed.

Haruki was too lost in Medea’s eyes to notice the snake-like gaze of the Poison Master.

Favorite if you liked it!

Join my Discord server | Patreon

146