Chapter 20 Changes
178 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demon continent Alsace in the year 233 in the 2-month Verdandium on the 7 day after the destruction of the empire

 

 

For several weeks he had a strange feeling, it seemed familiar to him, only he could not point his finger at it for the life of him. It would not and would not occur to him what it was. But he had to go on like this, and even in the coming weeks, he would not get any closer to an answer.

 

Today he had left the camp and had made sure that no one followed him, he wanted to be alone. He could not have people around him at the moment. Because he was, as he thought, too emotional and he didn't know how far he had himself under control, only he couldn't trust himself completely. Evidence of this was many, from little things that upset him, to real fights with Sia and Sappho that could drag on from hours to days.

 

As he sat alone in the forest in front of a small lake, enjoying the sun's rays in the fairly fresh air. He had time to think about everything that made him sit down and meditate. Whereby he began to accumulate and further fill his core with energy and harden the excess energy around his core.

 

While he was sitting and meditating like this, he was looking at the world through his senses, how everything around him was behaving and how he was affecting it. He did this for quite a while longer, until he noticed that there was a change in his body when he compared his current one with memories from several months ago.

 

His body had changed in some crucial regions, not much yet, but already to the extent that he was aware of it now that he was concentrating on it. Changes in his chest, as well as his hips and waist, were still nothing serious but for someone who could compare himself with a picture from several months ago a huge one. Also, he had grown a lot, as he saw now to five feet seventy. With it, it's old same-aged human I already outdone by entire eight inches.

 

No wonder he felt uncomfortable in his own skin, his clothes didn't look like they would welcome the new size and new body shapes. But that didn't mean they were too small for him either, they did fit, but were still too tight. Like his first uniform, which had shrunk after his first washing attempts. His pants only went to below his knees and he was surprised that they still fit him so well. The same for the simple shirt he wore, which had initially been too big for him, was now stretched across his chest and went only just above the waistband of his pants. Whereby this uncomfortably stretch and rubbed over his nipples, as he now realized. Only by this discovery, he realized that his feet hurt.

After freeing them from his shoes, he held the sole against the sole of his foot, and to no one's surprise, they were too small.

 

How had he not noticed these? He examined his body every day thanks to his training. So how had he not noticed these changes on him? To make things thorough, he got rid of his clothes and looked at himself naked with his senses and the reflection of the small lake.

 

Now the changes were even more visible where they were no longer retouched by his clothes. Whereby, he had to admit, there was not much that needed to be retouched. Except for the beginnings of pubic hair in his private parts and armpits.

 

A shiver ran through him. So the time had come, his body would become that of a woman and he still had no solution as to how he should change this. Let alone how he should regain his old sex and race. In addition, there were small traces of blood in his underpants, which had landed on his pants so that he could see it.

 

What had he actually achieved so far in this life? He had learned some magic from the Cirkati. Could verify one of his theories, that with the right knowledge for everyone a suitable accumulation method could be found. But still, until now, he had not lived his life the way he wanted to and the way that would be best for him.

 

He made a decision, he would no longer live like this, but would put all his time into learning his skills and learning magic as well as body enhancement. He would search this continent for something helpful and if that didn't help, then he would search another continent, somewhere he would find the knowledge or a hint on how to get it.

 

With a few quick steps, he was in the lake and let the cold water wash over him. To calm down and think everything over carefully, not that he would abandon his plan now that he had made the decision. No, he would continue to stick to it and find out.

 

After his quick dip in the lake, he dried himself with a spell already embedded in him and got dressed again to practice with renewed vigor and purpose.

 

So he concentrated and searched for the familiar feeling within him his basilisk sight. He didn't have to look for it for long, since he was more familiar with his spiritual than with his body, as he just realized. A mistake, which he had to eradicate, he could never again lose sight of even one of the two things.

 

So he commanded the powers of his basilisk blood to obey him and concentrated on directing them to a tree in front of him. It came to him naturally, even more naturally than magic or harnessing the body's arcane energy.

 

Before his eyes, the bark of the tree began to turn to stone an effect that slowly spread along the entire length of the tree. It was a slow process not as fast as when he had used it against the follower of Meinoume.

 

He watched the whole process not only with his eyes but also with his other senses, tracking how the Arcane Energy behaved and how it was affected by his ability. How the tree's inherent power was fighting against his own, yet losing more and more ground against it with each passing heartbeat.

 

This he did until he felt himself reaching his limits, not those of his core in question, but those of his mental ability to continue to maintain the basilisk's gaze. Still, he did not let up but tried to go beyond this mental limit and continue to maintain the gaze.

 

His vision blurred, the same thing happened to his senses until he collapsed from exhaustion and spent the next few heartbeats trying to get his breathing under control.

 

With effort and using all his strength, he had managed to roll over onto his back.

 

It wasn't that he was physically exhausted, but rather that his mind was exhausted and he was having trouble staying awake. Still, he clenched his teeth and fought the fatigue. So for some time he just lay on his back watching the sky. Until he felt ready enough to try again, but this time may be sitting down the falling down on his face had been quite painful.

 

This time he tried something else than a tree of a small red fruit, which hung on a bush in front of him. With this one, the whole thing went a little easier, but to test a theory he did the same with another fruit next to it of about the same size. With the same result for the fruit and his body.

 

He did this for the rest of the day, taking longer and longer to recover from the mental strain. Over the day, however, he had reached a kind of trance state and didn't get much of the outside world, only watching for danger and scanning his surroundings for it over and over again.

 

Finding and directing the power within himself became considerably easy throughout the day, but was still no match for the instinctive handling of the power during past uses. He could only say that this power did not empty his core as it did then.

 

After each use of his power, it took him so long to get up again that the spent energy was already regenerated.

 

When towards evening the sun began to disappear behind the horizon, he slowly came out of his trance again.

 

For a few brief moments, she had trouble getting her bearings and her sense of time was also completely gone. For her, the whole thing had only felt like a few minutes, but the darkness around her showed her that she had been in her trance much longer. Longer than she had... He had intended to practice at all. He would have to hurry to get back to camp. Which he managed easily, fortunately for him Sappho and Sia were hunting monsters with other members of the group. So they didn't seem to notice his disappearance, but it was by far nothing unusual, only his friends were a bit upset that he had disappeared all day, while they had to take care of the little children.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Demon continent Alsace in the year 233 in the 3 month of Skuldum on the 31st day after the destruction of the empire.

 

 

Abraxas read the letter from his spy, which was brought to him by one of his servants. The bird, which brought the letter, was placed on a stand corresponding to the letter. From where he watched it.

 

It was a beautiful specimen with black plumage except for its breast, which was light gray like an ash-colored demon. The wings as well as the lower abdominal area and its legs were adorned with red feathers. All in all, this bird represented all demons, which is why it was called the Demon Bird. In addition, it was fast and most of them had a core, which had an affinity for the element of wind or air. This made it the preferred messenger bird of the demons, and they were as silent as the night.

 

While looking at the bird and the bird looking at him, he thought about what he had read.

 

Cali had begun to practice her abilities, which told him that this child had inherited the blood of the Basilisk, which increased the probability that the soul in Cali's body was that of Caleb of Basilisk.

 

This made Cali's development even more disappointing because in her lived one of the best and strongest souls he could find. Not to mention the potential of the parents. A shame really, which only made him shake his head over and over again.

 

How things have developed so far, she will not be ready in the next few years or ever grow beyond stage one. With what only remained to marry her to the right man, so that the blood of the basilisk can continue to multiply in her children and so Lilith wants it also awakened. How strong could the look of a level one user be and how long could they keep it up? So there should not be any problems.

 

His daughter will understand that he would have to sacrifice her foster daughter for the common good of the demons. It would not be so that they could no longer see each other, he would eventually find her a good husband. And as the head of the family, he could determine the affairs of his children and grandchildren, even if they were only adopted.

 

It was also about time that his own flesh and blood and his spouse were back on his side - he had only been able to see them when they saw each other in one of the cities through which the Hand Alsac traveled, so as not to risk their camouflage.

 

So he set about formulating a new letter in which he would inform his daughter of his coming plans. He was sure that they would see each other a few times before everything began and where they could discuss everything face to face.

 

He also set about writing letters of command in which he would have the Young Lords of his allies cataloged in order to find the best candidate.

8