1_ ch 0: prologue
4.2k 7 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

0: prologue

pitter-patter

And drop by drop, the rain started.

It was heavy rain as if mourning the day tomorrow that will not happen.

Patter-patter.

And the rain kept intensifying, in a dark city with no light.

In this city, where million lived, there was an eerie silence.

In this place that should be bustling with sounds, there was no shadow of the living, no music playing, or engine working.

There were tall buildings, empty of people, there were streets filled with cars, but with no movement, except for the occasional dancing, unknown shades of black.

There were no screams or yelling, no begging or bragging, except for the occasional howls.

And in one road of such ghost city, lied a motionless body of a child.

A close look would reveal a little girl, with blond hair, and beautiful fair skin, wearing a simple blue dress, lying motionless on the hard, cold asphalt.

A sad scene, that somehow calm the heart of a person lost in this dark place.

A motionless body of a girl with unimaginable beauty, a dark sky covered in clouds except for the red moon peeking through them, and an eerily silent and abandoned city, all of it creating an incomprehensible sense of beauty, that threaten one’s sanity.

But alas, such scene ended fast, as she has opened her shining eyes, revealing her crimson blood eyes, and spoke.

“once again... alive? huh”

And she sighed.

73