CHAPTER 5
788 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5kaCcBEG

-

 

Chapter Five: 

 

Right after Alexander left school, he went to the bus and arrived back to his house.His parents weren't home, since they usually come late around 7, and currently it was 4:00 PM. Before going into the city, he first wanted to find what part of the city he was going into. 

 

Soon after finding the location, he quickly went into his gym room and worked on his body. His strength and speed increased even further. Bench-pressing 600 pounds, and pushed himself even further by adding more. Alexander still hasn't hit the peak of his enhanced body level yet, however it wasn't too far from getting there. He just needed to push himself even further.

 

Later that day, a handsome teenage boy came out of his room, his chiseled abs could be seen glistening from sweat. Alexander took a look at the time, and noticed that it was 6:45 PM. He knew his parents would be here any minute and so he changed into his suit and left his house. 

 

His parents already knew what Alexander was trying to do. So it was no surprise when he told his parents about his goal. His parents promised to keep it a secret, which was something that Alexander was grateful for.

In the Far East of the city of New York City, a person in a black suit with a red X on his right chest and X on his mask, was on the edge of a building. Seemingly to look down into the city. 

 

The sky was getting darker, by each minute.

The temperature outside was cool, however when Alexander built his suit, he made sure to add in a few things that will warm his body, not that he needed it anyway. He also included high tech.

 

"Searching for body heat temperature in a one mile radius…" Alexander muttered silently, then from his mask, he saw body heat temperatures. Everything was normal, until he noticed that there was a bigger heat temperature. Which was coming from a truck that was driving right below him.

 

Alexander enhanced his hearing.

 

-

Billy Willard was currently driving a truck with a bundle of kids behind. He was on his way to transport them into a building. He knew that type of job he was doing was wrong, but he had no choice since his family were starving at home. He needed to do this for his family.

 

He got into the sketchy dark alley where the building. He got out of the truck and knocked on the door of the building, a couple of seconds later a bulky man opened it.

 

"I brought them." Billy said as he waited for his payment. 

 

"Good." Said the bulky man as he immediately pulled out his handgun and pointed at Billy.

 

"W-wait!!"

 

Bang!

 

The bulky man shot Billy in the head, immediately killing him.

 

"Ah!" 

 

Screams from inside the truck could be heard. Before the bulky man could open up the back door to the truck, he was immediately knocked out.

-

 

After knocking out the bulky man, I tied him up. I'll deal with him later. 

 

I activated the x-ray from my mask and I immediately saw children who didn't look to be older than 10 years old. 

 

I noticed that they weren't abused, they were just scared. I then placed a device to the door. This device had many functions. Such as a tracking device, exploding device and many others.

 

I then silently started going inside the building. This building was known to traffic kids and export illegal drugs and weapons to other countries. They were the lowest of the low.

 

Entering, I immediately spotted another person. Enhancing my speed, I sneakily got up from behind him and grasped his neck until he choked out.

 

Gasp!

 

I quickly heard a gasp and took a shuriken that was formed into an X, the same as the X in my suit. I rapidly threw the shuriken and enhanced my accuracy to hit his head, instantly killing him.

 

Moving on up, I knocked two other people out. Soon, a whole group of armed men were together in a room. This looks like the last of this building. Let's finish this quickly.  I knocked on the door. I placed my back to the wall and waited.

 

Knock!

 

Knock!

 

Soon as I knocked, I heard footsteps walking towards the door. 

 

Creak!

 

The door opened and a bald man peered out his head to see who it was. Which is then when I appeared. The bald man was about to speak until I covered his mouth and like the others, I choked him to death.

 

"Who is it!?" 

 

I quickly entered the room and I noticed that the room was quite big and the people inside were tall and buff. 

 

"Get him!" Said the person who looked to be the leader of this group. Immediately 6 tall bulky men came charging at me. I immediately did a butterfly kick, knocking him out. A goon then went for a punch, which I dodge and grabbed the whole of his arm, and pulled it, breaking his arm.

 

"Ah!"

 

I then kneed him to the face. After knocking two people out. The other 4 bulky men were scared, which is when they pulled their gun out and started shooting.

 

Already expecting this, I quickly dashed into the closest goon and punched him on his face and used him as a shield.

 

Bang!

 

Bang!

 

Bang!

 

I used this time to take out four other shurikens from my utility belt and as soon as the body in my hands dropped, I backflipped between the wall and threw the shurikens right into their skulls. Blood splattered the walls as they completely collapsed to the floor.

 

"H-How?!" The leader spoke in fear as he trembled. He then looked at me with intense fear in his eyes. "W-Who are you?"

 

"No point telling you, you'll be dead." 

 

-

Soon after Alexander got out of the building he exploded the back door of the truck and immediately called 911. Soon the cops came and found crying children. They also saw the whole building with bodies on the ground. Outside of the building, they found a man who was completely tied up with a red X on his face.

 

-

 

(A/N: This chapter was lame, I didn't like it. Had to rush this out. Yeah it won't always be like this.)

 

12