CHAPTER 8
632 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Eight: 

A couple of hours went by and I was currently preparing myself. I was wearing a red sleeve shirt with a black coat and pants. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded to myself. Checking the time, I noticed that there was thirty minutes left for me to pick her up.

I went outside and towards an abandoned street, as I got there. I concentrated and materialized a car out of thin air. The car I made was a Lamborghini, and wasn't too flashy…

I materialized the keys and got inside the Lamborghini. This wasn't the first time I've driven so I wasn't really nervous. I mastered driving all by seeing them online, as well as seeing my father drive.

Felicia Hardy, I wonder what she's up to right now. Checking the time once more, I noticed that it was almost time and so I continued to drive to her house.

-

-

-

Felicia Hardy POV

Felicia was on her bed staring right at her phone, waiting for a call or a message even from Alexander. 

Felicia at first was a bit skeptical about him, since he was always so reserved, however that turned out to be false as she knew how close she's gotten to him. 

He was the first to break her defenses, his charming charisma made her heart flutter.

She didn't know what was about him that made her want to talk and get close to him, but for some reason, she felt right doing so. Alexander was a gentle boy and fierce, she knew right off the bat when he defended her. 

Although, she knows almost nothing about him. Very secretive, that's the part Felicia always pondered upon. Realizing she was thinking about him, her face flushed in red.

Bzz!

Bzz!

Felicia immediately opened up her phone and guessed it was Alexander, and her guess turned out to be right as she saw a message notification.

[Alexander: Look out your window.]

Felicia while reading this, she thought it was a bit creepy albeit she didn't care as she got off the bed and went to her window. She quietly opened up her curtain so as to not wake up her mother.

Her eyes widened as she saw a black Lamborghini in front of her house. She chuckled nervously as she had no idea Alexander was rich. 

Her excitement couldn't hold any longer as she opened up her window and climbed out, she then rushed to his car. Felicia as she opened up the passenger seat door, she first saw Alexander.

"Yo," Alexander said as his lips curled into a smile. 

'How can someone be so hot?' She thought to herself as she got inside the car. 

"You look beautiful." 

Right as Alexander said this, Felicia blushed under his stare. "Y-you too," she said meekly. 'Gosh! What's wrong with me today?!'

-

-

-

Alexander's POV

"Nice car, by the way"

I smiled wryly. "Thank you, so how are you doing?" 

"…Well I'm doing great right now, you?"

"I'm also doing great."

"Good good."

It got pretty awkward soon after, I wasn't nervous but I could feel that she was. Wanting to start a conversation, I quickly thought of something.

"So have you heard of this vigilante who supposedly was in our city yesterday?"

Right as I said that, she looked at me with her eyebrows raised. "Oh you mean Red X." 

"Red X?"

"Yeah that's the name people are calling him." 

Well that's good.

"So, what do you think about him?" I said curiously, this caused Felicia to go into deep thought.

"What's there to think of? He's doing what other heroes can't."

"Oh?" Well that's interesting. I smiled in amusement. 

"And what's that?" I said as I glanced at her again.

"He's cleaning up the streets, making New York a better place to be. Anyways, why are you asking?" She said as she looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Hmm I was just curious about him, that's all."

"..Okay. Anyways, where did you get this car?" She said as she took a look around the car.

-

-

-

In what seemed to be a two story house, there were flashing lights everywhere, loud music being blasted throughout the whole neighborhood. 

Right outside of the house was around 15 or more people smoking or talking to each other. Plastic cups laid on the ground as others seemed to just leave it there.

The sky was currently dark, and this was the time where people in the neighborhood would be asleep. However, that won't be happening today. The party host is the son of the mayor of this city, and luckily enough, he's able to get away with anything.

Which was why most neighbors didn't bother, mostly because of fear of the mayor. 

Alexander had just arrived at the house and parked himself.

"Holy shit, who's that?!"

"Hahaha! I have no idea!"

The people outside of the house watched as Alexander got out of his car. Girls who watched became quite lustful however as soon as they saw another woman with him, their lust fell down.

The men watched as a voluptuous girl walked right next to a guy. However they just paid attention to her E-cup size breast and her big round ass. Both women and men sighed. 

-

-

-

We just arrived, and we were walking towards the entrance. I was fully aware of the attention I've caused, however I wasn't going to fret on it. Opening the door, we both saw people dancing around. The smell of alcohol flooded this entire house.

Inwardly sighing, I looked at Felicia who was also looking around.

"Hey! You must be Alexander, right?" A voice that I haven't heard of spoke to me. 

"Ah right, I'm Harry. Harry Osborn." 

So that's him huh. 

"Pleasure to meet you." 

"Oh please, the pleasure is mine. Peter has talked about you. I guess it was now time to meet  you," he said, and as if realizing the girl who was right next to me. "Felicia, right? You look wonderful." 

What are you doing kid. "…"

"Thanks," said Felicia impassively. Harry chuckled as he looked back at me.

"You have a very lovely girl." He said, causing Felicia to blush.

"Oh we're not together." She said in embarrassment as she avoided making contact with me.

"Oh? Then you wouldn't mind if I take you, right?" 

"All right, that's enough." I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder and squeezed it hard, causing him to groan. Just as I smiled, I could feel him shiver.

"Okay! Okay! I was just kidding! Peter wasn't kidding, you're always so serious." He said as he turned back around. "Well, I'll catch you later." 

"That was…weird."

"Yup. C'mon let's go get a drink." I said as I held out my hand to which she shyly grabbed. We then walked together to grab a drink. I didn't drink alcohol, and purely just drank soda. 

That couldn't be the same for Felicia, as she just drank three cups of alcohol. For the next 15 minutes, we danced. 

However soon after, Felicia got tired so we both sat down on the couch. 

"Is this your first time at a party!" She said as she spoke to my ear since the music was too loud. I could feel her breathing.

"Mhm." I nodded my head.

"I knew it! Anyways, I have to go to the restroom, I'll be right back!" Felicia said as she stood up.

I was about to say if I should go with her, however I knew it wasn't the correct thing to say. I watched her walk up the stairs.

"Hey where did your girlfriend go~" a girl said as she sat down right where Felicia was before.

-

-

-

Felicia after finishing, she washed her hands and looked at herself in the mirror. Nodding to herself, she began opening the door to leave. 

However, as she did, a white cloth appeared right in front of her. Right as she was about to dodge, her neck was grabbed and the white cloth was brought to her nose. Her mouth was then covered by a giant hand.

Her screams were muffled as she could now smell the chloroform, causing her to be disoriented. Her last thought before passing out was, 'Save me, Alexander!' Tears rained down her face.

(A/N: Do not worry, nothing bad  is gonna happen to her. There's no rape. I'm just saying this so people don't get mad at me.)

10