Chapter 5.5
1.7k 7 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a very pleasant sensation to lie there in the damp warmth. Ayumi hugged me gently as we laid, awake. We didn't talk about what had happened. It would quickly devolve into some haphazard barrage of excuses anyway. In her expression I sensed satisfaction, and I felt the same. So do we have to pretend we regret the decision?

Ayumi patted my hair and giggled almost inaudibly, sounding more akin to a gasp. With a warm smile so cradled me around with her hugging.

She looked... young, very young in fact. And this type of behavior doesn't help correcting this notion I have of her. So in all honesty I could never consider her a parental figure. At maximum she looks like an older sibling.

"Did you have fun?" was what she whispered to me out of the blue, a very open ended question. I nodded in silence. She didn't follow it up with anything, instead deeply blushing.

An awfully, awfully cute woman.

I reached up to her and kissed her on the lips, which made her face away flustered.

"...with someone like me...?" she muttered under her breath.

We took our sweet time waking up. Once we got up it was already 1pm. She decided to cook something for us and I decided to go to the toilet.

...

Once I washed my hands and headed down for breakfast I was shocked to see her wear something so risque.

She was actually doing a naked apron.

"I-I couldn't find fresh clothes." She lied to me as she awkwardly responded to me staring at her.

I decided at that point that I could get away with taking another day off.

My main objective is to see her make all sorts of expressions today.

 

 

 

14