Chapter 6
786 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Yes, I am reviving this too now. I am not planning to drop them soon either, at least not before the end of the year, but I will be busy on certain days. And yes this will still be a smut, just like it's supposed to be.

Ayumi happily hummed away while she was cooking breakfast for us, the otherwise stern looking gaze having turned soft and cheery. Seeing as I will be taking it somewhat easy today there are some small tests I can perform. In a sense, try and get to know her. My little stunt yesterday did make clear that she was not against a certain deepening of our relation.

So for now I will try and see how she reacts when I would treat her as my 'wife', and possibly thereafter what happens when I treat her as a mother. Doing so could bring at least some information to what behaviors she likes, and which ones she dislikes.

"You look absolutely amazing in that, Ayumi."

She jumped up a little in surprise, and I could see from the corner of my eye a faint blush.

"I wanted to give you a surprise... does it look weird on me?" she said, still facing away from me, possibly to hide her embarassment.

"No, no, on the contrary, it's a fantastic surprise, I love it."

"I-is that so?" She said in a slightly confused, albeit relieved tone. 

It seems that though she shows off a confident demeanor, and tries backing it up with equally confident actions, her confidence caught up with her and she ended up feeling self-conscious about it.  Though after what happened last night, I can't blame her for not being sure what to do.

I shrugged the matter off and approached her from the back, leaning my head over her shoulder.

"What's for breakfast?" I nonchalantly asked while putting my arm around her, in the hopes of giving off a more casual close feeling.

"W-well, I'm not really all that experienced with cooking so..." she trailed off.

Looking over, I saw a half cooked egg mixed with some rice put inside a frying pan. It looked somewhat lackluster, but perfectly edible. Seeing this however, I saw a chance to make her more at ease with me, which will make testing more reliable in the future.

"Want me to help out?"

"I-it's alright, I'm still a little new to all this but I'll get used to it." She replied in a dismissive and ashamed voice. "Go ahead and sit down, I'll be done in a minute."

"It's fine, it's probably more fun if we do it together anyways, I'll try and teach you what I know, and I'll get to learn something from you as well." I insisted, giving her multiple 'outs' in her mind to give in to my proposal.

"Mm... well, okay, I guess. Just make sure not to spill anything on your clothes, I don't have any spare shirts yet for you."

"Not an issue, I'll be careful."

I looked around for any spices or extra ingredients that could be put into the mix, while she set the fire low so that no oil would splatter on my clothing. I ended up finding... well, nothing. So I looked in the fridge instead, finding a leek and an onion that I cut into small snippets and added onto the dish.

"Be careful... Naoto."

"Don't worry, I know how to handle a knife by now, Ayumi." Seeing as it's a big part in my line of 'hands on' research.

I stirred the mix gently as to not break the egg apart while she set out our plates. I gently scooped up the mixture and set it onto our plates.

She turned around to look at me, the sharp glare still somewhat softened.

"Thank you... for helping me out."

She really is a cute woman.

 

 

 

 

6