Twins: 2 Months
342 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: A bit of NSFW in the beginning.


Nevan had Ender's locks tangled in his fingers as he gripped them hard, pulling Ender's head back. He pounded into Ender, biting the back of his neck. 

 

Ender moaned, breathing hard as he gripped the headboard, his nails digging into them. At the rate Nevan was going, Ender was close to spilling on the sheets. 

 

He moved his head to the side as best as he could with Nevan holding it, giving Nevan better access. 

 

Nevan sucked the side of Ender's neck, adding more marks. In the back of Ender's mind, he cursed because he knew that he would have to wear something to cover his neck once they go out again. 

 

Ender screamed out, quickly cutting himself off as he bit his lip. They left the bedroom door cracked open if they needed to go to the currently sleeping twins. 

 

The baby monitor was on so that they could hear when the twins woke up. Ender and Nevan turned it off on the twins' side so that they couldn't listen to them. 

 

Nevan took his hands away from Ender's hair as he moved it towards Ender's mouth, sticking his fingers into his mouth to shut up his noises. 

 

Sucking on Nevan's fingers, Ender felt like both his sides (front and back) were full. Nevan must have thought the same thing as he started to slam harder into Ender. 

 

Tears filled Ender's eyes as his whole body felt on fire from the pleasure. He was burning hotter than the heat during the summer. 

 

"You feel so amazing, En," Nevan whispered in his ear. His voice was deep and sounded like someone dipped a whole jar of honey in it. 

 

Ender closed his eyes, getting closer and closer as his moans vibrated against Nevan's fingers, causing drool to slip down the cracks and his chin. 

 

Nevan thrust harder and harder against his sweet spot, causing Ender almost to see white when the sound of babies crying broke through. 

 

Ender pulled Nevan's hand out of his mouth as he cursed, "Fuck, pull out, Nevan." 

 

Nevan pulled out, groaning from the loss as he rubbed his erection. 

 

Quickly getting off the bed, Ender grabbed his sweatpants from the ground, putting them on and tying the strings tight. 

 

He ignored his erection, that begged for some relief, knowing it would go away soon. Ender ran to the bathroom to wash his hands before leaving the room. 

 

Entering Emil and Vera's room, the cries seemed to get louder. The crying sounded different from when they were hungry or went in their diapers, so Ender wondered what was wrong. 

 

"What's wrong, little ones?" Ender asked them as he pulled Emil out of the crib, then Vera. He held both of them in his arms, walking towards the rocking chair as he sat down. 

 

The twins looked at Ender, continuing to cry. But once Ender started rocking in the chair, the twins began to calm down. 

 

"It is okay, loves, papa is here," Ender told them as he continued to rock back and forth. 

 

Nevan entered the room, with new clothes on, walking over to them as he grabbed Vera from Ender. He started to rock Vera in his arms, pacing back and forward. 

 

"Did you miss daddy and papa?" Nevan asked. 

 

Vera did not answer as she started to fall back to sleep. Emil was in the same boat; his eyes closed when Ender initially started rocking them. 

 

Ender softly touched Emil's head, feeling the hair that's starting to come more and more. The sleeping sounds of the babies filled the rooms as Ender smiled. 

 

"So much for some fun time, huh?" Ender laughed. 

 

Nevan chuckled as he continued to pace in an almost circle, "We can try next time." 

 


 

The twins came from their second checkup since they reached two months in age. This time, they were wide awake, unlike last time. They moved around in their car seats, stretching their legs and arms. 

 

Sometimes, they would make noises, only to stop when Ender would turn around to look at them. Ender smiled, feeling like the twins were playing a game with him. 

 

He pulled out two rattle toys, shaking them, causing Emil and Vera to grow excited. Well, Vera showed her excitement more while Emil seemed more relaxed about it. 

 

He handed them the rattles as they started to shake them to the best of their abilities. 

 

Ender could not help pulling out his phone, taking pictures as he thought they looked so cute. He is going to send them to the family group chat later. 

 

"You know, even sitting in the passenger seat, it is good to practice safety," Nevan said. He was currently driving them to Tia's (and silently Fe's) house. 

 

Tia is excited about them coming over because she can finally hold the babies. 

 

"I am practicing safety," Ender responded as he took one last photo before facing front again, looking through the pictures he took. 

 

Before Nevan could say anything, Ender continued to speak. "We should get some professional family pictures done to put up around the house." 

 

"I can make some calls later if you want to do this. Mother-in-law gave me some names three months ago." 

 

Ender's right eye twitched, "I can feel myself growing annoyed with you and my mother's friendship again." 

 

Nevan chuckled, "I am all yours, En." 

 

"That is what they all say, and the next thing I know, my mother is leaving my father for my boyfriend. How do I explain the family tree to the kids!" Ender jokes. 

 

"Tell them just to call me granddad; it still has dad in it." Nevan jokes back. 

 

Ender laughed, catching the twins' attention, "I swear I love you." 

 

A broad smile began to grow on Nevan's face as it softened, "I love you too." 

 

They arrived at Tia's (and Fe's) house. They parked the car, stepping out with the babies in the car seats. Ender knocked on the door as it took a second for Tia to open it. 

 

Ender bets that Tia heard them pulling in and stood by the door waiting for them. 

 

Tia raised her arms, yelling, "Let me see my niece and nephew!" 

 

Fe came behind her, pulling Tia in, "Calm down and lower your voice." 

 

Tia pouted, but she did quiet down as she gazed at the babies. She wanted to hold them so bad. 

 

Ender and Nevan entered, closing the door behind them and locking it. Fe dragged Tia to the living room as Ender and Nevan followed with the twins. 

 

When they reached the living room, Ender and Nevan set the car seats down. "Tia, do not go crazy or act overbearing, please," Ender commented. 

 

"And can you two please wash your hands? Sorry to ask, we just came from the pediatrician." Nevan asked. 

 

"That is fine," Fe responded, dragging Tia to the bathroom so that they could wash their hands. 

 

Nevan and Ender unbuckled the twins, pulling them out. "Get ready to meet your crazy aunt and chill uncle, loves," Ender told the twins. 

 

However, Ender worried about Tia going a bit crazy with the twins. 

4