Act 1 Chapter 1: Just a regular day
1.7k 12 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Beep beep!*

*Beep beep!*

*Beep beep!*

*Be-*

*Smash!*

Nasari-"Noisy..."

The digital alarm clock is smashed to pieces, the girl rolls herself to the side of her bed and stares at the dark sky via the window.

Nasari-"Urgh...it's not even the break of dawn yet, why did I set such an early alarm?"

She gets up from her bed while scratching her head, she then proceeds to wear her slipper and enter the bathroom. After the normal routine of brushing her teeth, she enters the shower enclosure and turns on the showerhead.

Nasari-"Mhmm..."

After a hot shower, she dries herself with a towel and walks out of the bathroom. She then sits down in front of the vanity table and dries her hair with the hairdryer. Right as she is about the grab the lotion on the table, she suddenly stopped and look at the mirror.

Nasari-"Ah that's right, I am going to school starting today, guess I don't really need to apply makeup."

As she stares at the mirror, she begins to remember the time she was still a boy in her original world. Back on Earth, she was a typical Japanese male student with the same routine every single day. Wake up, shower, breakfast, school, tuition, home, game, sleep. Not an interesting life and yet not a boring one, just like most of the students back on Earth.

Nasari-"Sometimes I still think I am dreaming all of this, however...there's always a reminder that I am in another world."

She put out her right palm and clear her throat.

Nasari-"Ahem...status."

Just as she said the phrase status, a pink hologram appears on top of her right palm.

[Name: Nasari]

[Title: Ancient Immortal]

[Race: Undead]

[Class: Summoner]

[Level: 1274 Exp: 990173988/ 1430005000]

[HP: -- / --]

[MP: -- / --]

[STR: --]

[AGI: --]

[INT: --]

 

Nasari-"Yup, same as ever."

Nasari gets up from the chair and walks toward the side table, she looks at the smashed digital clock with a dejected look.

Nasari-"Thanks a lot for all those strength stats..."

She proceeds toward the door and opens it, as the door opens, a man dressed as a butler stands in front of the doorway. She looks up at the face of the man to identify his identity.

Nasari-"Hmm? Sebastian, what are you doing here?"

The man lowers his head and places his left hand on his back and the right on his abdomens.

Sebastian-"Good morning master Nasari, pardon the intrusion but I am here to help prepare you for your first day of school."

Nasari-"Sigh, didn't I told you guys to leave me alone so I can blend in as a normal student?"

Sebastian-"I humbly apologize, I simply can't bear with the fact that not a single servant is by your side to serve your needs, would you just allow me to assist with your morning routine just for today at least."

Nasari-"Yeah whatever, just today then, after this return to the doppelgangers side immediately."

Sebastian-"Understood."

Nasari-"Mhmm."

Nasari walks past Sebastian and heads on over to the kitchen area, she sees that Sebastian has already prepared Rice, miso soup, and some side dish for breakfast. She sits down on the chair and begins eating, as she eats her breakfast, Sebastian would observe her and shake his head. Nasari looks at him and gives a confused look.

Nasari-"What?"

Sebastian-"Year of dining etiquette training wasted I do say so, it pains me to a lady eat like a pig."

Nasari-"Your mom is a pig! Besides, it's not like I will ever have to eat in front of a client anymore."

Sebastian-"What a waste, sigh..."

Nasari-"Whatever, hmmph!"

Sebastian-"I will never see my master get married at this point."

Nasari-"Shut up, I couldn't care less."

Nasari grabs the tv remote while biting on her chopstick, she then turns on the tv and enjoys the rest of her meal.

 

20 minutes later...

Nasari-"Sebastian, I am leaving."

Sebastian-"Please take care master Nasari, I shall await your return with dinner prepared."

Nasari-"Oh since you will still be here, mind buying a new digital clock for me, I broke my last one."

Sebastian-"Very well."

Nasari walks out of her apartment and closes the door, she then proceeds toward the bus station and waits for the school bus. While waiting for the bus, she sees two punk fightings on the opposite street.

Punk 1-"What the hell did you just say!?"

Punk 2-"What you deaf punk!?"

Punk 1-"Alright that's it bitch!"

Punk one jump back from the spot and put out both his hand, he then aims it at Punk two and yells.

Punk 1-"Fireball!"

A ball of fire emerge out of his palm and fly toward Punk two, Punk two then stand his ground as he spread out both his arm to both sides.

Punk 2-"Air barrier!"

A sphere of the wind rises from the ground and surrounds Punk two like a barrier, the fireball hits the barrier and explode but it's soon dispersed by the sphere of the wind barrier and vanishes. While Nasari is enjoying the view, two cops suddenly show up in the area, presumably called by some bystander nearby.

Cop 1-"Stop fighting at once!"

Punk 1-"Or what!? Hah! Fir-"

Before Punk one could complete his chant, Cop one suddenly accelerate and dash into Punk one and punch him in the gut. Punk one body suddenly get electrify and fell unconscious on the ground.

Nasari-"Physical enchantment buff and some sort of lighting element attack, good strategy."

After witnessing the cop taking down Punk one, Punk two begins to panic and tries to run away.

Cop 2-"Trying to run huh? Earth bind!"

Cop two-place his palm on the ground and suddenly a root emerges below Punk's two-leg and grab hold of his leg, Punk two fall face down to the ground and smashes his face.

Nasari-"Ouch...that's gonna hurt so much when he wakes up."

Right before the cop cuff the Punk's hand, a loud noise is heard next to Nasari.

*Honk honk!*

It appears that the bus has arrived at the bus station and the driver is growing impatient of waiting for Nasari.

Nasari-"Oops, time to go then."

 

 

 

 

 

 

51