Act 1 Chapter 2: The new transfer student
1.5k 7 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the way to her new school, Nasari looks out of the bus window to view the scenery, after some time has passed, a tall skyscraper with the name Kin No Ryu came into view. While staring at the skyscraper, she overheard the conversation of two male students.

Student 1-"Hey man, you are not going to believe this!"

Student 2-"What? That you are such a big figurine nerd?"

Student 1-"Not that man, the thing is, yesterday my dad landed a job at the Kin No Ryu corporation."

Student 2-"No way!"

Student 1-"It's true, he is working as a clerk at the skyscraper right now."

Student 2-"Holy crap, your dad must be amazing then!"

Student 1-"Haha yeah, maybe one day my dad will even get promoted as CEO of the corporation haha."

Student 2-"That would be insane haha, don't forget about your bro when your family is rich."

 

While listening to the conversation, Nasari smirk as she thought to herself.

Nasari-(Dream on pal.)

Unknown to most of the society, Nasari is actually the sole owner of Kin No Ryu corporation, the corporation itself is at least 15 thousand years old. Back then Nasari created the trading company which she named Kin No Ryu which means Golden Dragon, as time passes the company gained reputation and immerse wealth by using knowledge learned by Nasari back on Earth. As the foundation has been built, it slowly transforms from a company into a corporation, most of the modern technology found on the planet Antia is made by Kin No Ryu corporation. Using a doppelganger she summoned, it acts as the face of the corporation while Nasari handles everything behind the scene, the problem with being undead is your body feature never change no matter how long you have lived. Having a teen-like body figure as the face of the corporation sometimes makes her client not take her seriously, hence using the doppelganger which looks like an adult version of her is more suitable for handling clients and business partners.

As Nasari continue staring at the scenery, she thought to herself how the civilization of Antia is not much different from Earth, sometimes she wonders if it's because of all the technology she introduced to the world of Antia that cause it to feel exactly like Earth.

Nasari-(Only difference is the existence of magic and experience I guess...)

The world of Antia consists of two extra matter, one being magic molecules and the other is known as experience. Molecules exist as much as Oxygen in the air, the chances of an individual born without magic is as low as a person born with breathing difficulty back on Earth. Experience however is pretty different from that of magic molecules, the biological structure of the living being in the world of Antia has the ability to strengthen and grow via numerous possibilities.

While there consist of numerous ways to increase one experience, there is three most effective way to increase their experience.

One, by training the physical body of an individual, a living being can break their endurance and physical strength limit. Hence most of the sports competition in this world requires one to wear a stats limiter to prevent unfair and unbalanced game.

Two, dueling with others, for an unknown reason an individual may gain experience simply by sparring or dueling another individual. It's considerably more effective than simply training one body, many martial artists would join Martial art competition in order to increase their experience, in a competition like this one does not need to wear a limiter but they are instead assigned by matching their stats against their opponent.

Three, Killing. The most effective way of gaining experience, killing allows one to absorb a portion of the killed individual experience. While killing may have been the most effective and common way to gain experience back then, it has become widely illegal in modern society.

With all three methods mentioned, it's no surprise that an individual like Nasari has godly stats compared to that of a master martial artist. Not to mention that even by doing nothing in a day, one can gain a tiny amount of experience by doing daily activities such as walking, cooking, and such. That's 16 thousand years' worth of experience added into Nasari stats.

When the view of the academy comes into view, the bus has come to a halt and its front and back door opens.

Nasari gets off the bus and looks around, students in uniform are all over the academy chatting and walking toward the entrance. She smiles as she looks at the main building ahead of her, the memory of her student life is all coming back to her. The academy here however is slightly different than the average academy of Earth, the main difference is that the student here also learns magic and martial art as part of their main course.

She looks around while walking toward the main entrance of the Academy, suddenly, a tall boy with spectacle dresses in a red uniform instead of the blue uniform Nasari is wearing blocks her way.

???-"Where's your name tag?"

Nasari looks at the boy's face and responds.

Nasari-"Don't have one, I am a transfer student, I am supposed to meet with my homeroom teacher and retrieve it."

???-"Ah I see, do you need me to guide you to the Staffroom?"

Nasari-"It's alright, I will manage somehow."

???-"You sure? I won't mind helping."

Nasari-"Yep, bye."

She waves her hand and walks away toward the entrance, as she enters the building, she walks up the stairs and searches for the Staffroom using her memory during the time she came to enlist as a transfer student.

Nasari-(Should be on second floor left area...bingo.)

She knocks on the door and opens the door, glancing around, she spotted her homeroom teacher. She walks toward the teacher with dark violet hair and nods her head.

Senko-"Ah, Nasari, you are here for your name tag right?"

Nasari-"That's right Hajiwara sensei."

Senko-"Let me see...ah, there we go."

Hajiwara sensei grab the name tag from her drawer and hand it over to Nasari, Nasari takes the name tag and clips it on top of her breast pocket.

Nasari-"By the way sensei, I notice a student wearing a red uniform, are they the student council member?"

Senko-"Yep that's right, is there something wrong?"

Nasari-"Nope, just wondering, thank you sensei."

Senko-"No problem~ head on over to your classroom okay, I will be there shortly."

Nasari leaves the staffroom and proceeds toward her classroom on the third floor.

Nasari-"3A...3A...ah here we go."

She stands outside of the classroom and watches as the student opens the door and enters the classroom, after a while, she sees that Hajiwara sensei has arrived at the third floor and is heading in her direction. A short walk later, Hajiwara sensei arrived in front of the classroom door and look at Nasari with a smile.

Senko-"Wait for me to call your name okay~"

Nasari nods her head as a response, Hajiwara sensei then enters the classroom and Nasari can immediately notice that the classroom has quiet down.

Senko-"Eh...so ehem, before we start our class for today, I would like to introduce a new transfer student to our class."

*Chatting chatting*

The whole class break into a discussion over the unknown new transfer student.

Senko-"Quiet down~ Let's not get too excited okay, umm, Nasari-san you may enter the classroom."

 Nasari then opens the door and walks toward Hajiwara sensei, as she arrives next to the sensei, she turns toward the students and stares at them.

Nasari-(Oh ho, this feeling, the long-forgotten classroom environment, how nostalgic.)

Senko-"Alright then, please introduce yourself to the class~"

Nasari-"Nice to meet you all, my name is Nasari Mammon--"

Nasari proceeds to introduce herself while writing her name in Antia language on the blackboard, after the introduction, she gave a bow and the whole class begins to get noisy again.

"Mammon?"

"I think I heard that name somewhere before..."

"Didn't that name appear in the news?"

"I don't know, I just know I heard it before."

"Maybe someone famous?"

*Clap clap!*

Hajiwara sensei claps her hand loudly to quiet down the class.

Senko-"Alright settle down everyone! Let's leave the chatting for recess alright~Hmm let's see...ah, you can right there next to Akari-san"

She pointed toward the far right side of the classroom, at the back, is an empty table and chair next to a girl with dark violet hair. Nasari walks toward the spot and greets the girl.

Nasari-"Hi there, may I sit here?"

Akari looks at her and gives a nod, Nasari then sits down on the chair and puts down her bag.

 

 

 

 

46