Act 1 Chapter 7: The Tea Club
1.2k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing up the rest of the class for the day, Nasari decided to roam around the school to observe the extracurricular activities around the premises.

Nasari-(I forgot to ask Akari what club she's in, hmm.)

While walking around the hallway of the club area, she spotted a peculiar club sign that catches her eye.

[Tea Club]

Nasari-"Tea Club...so they drink tea and eat snacks as an activity?"

Curiously, Nasari approaches the door of the club room and knocked on the door.

*Knock knock!*

???-"Yes?"

An unknown girl's voice is heard behind the other side of the door.

Nasari-"Uh, may I enter the room?"

???-"Why?"

Nasari-"I just transferred to this school today and I am looking for a club to join, hence I am looking around for anything that I might be interested in."

???-"Umm...senpai, should we let her in? ...I see, okay then."

*Click*

The sound of the door unlocking is heard and the door slides open, a girl with brown bob hair is seen and she gives a small bow to Nasari.

???-"Please come in."

Nasari nods her head and enters the room, the girl then proceeds to close the door quickly and locked it.

Nasari-"Not to be rude but what's with locking?"

???-" Ah don't worry, it's just so that Tori senpai can't barge in and eat all the snacks."

Nasari-"Tori...from the student council?"

The girl nods her head twice and walks toward the teapot.

???-"I will make you some tea, take a seat for the time being."

Nasari-"Alright."

As she glances around, she then notices a strange man wearing a black glove sitting on one of the chairs reading manga. She then leans toward the side to peek at the man's face, what she sees surprised her a little but she quickly comes to her senses.

Nasari-"What the hell are you suppose to be?"

The man then put down his manga and exposed his face, the man revealed to be wearing some sort of electronic headgear that covers his whole head, the headgear resembles that of a shinobi headgear except for an unusual black screen as his face.

???-"Ah, that's Seven-senpai, no one really knows what senpai really is but we get over it real quick, the school board doesn't seem to mind and quite frankly it was only strange during the first semester of school."

Seven response by using the screen on his headgear, a series of pixels appear from the screen forming an emoticon.

Seven-" : ) "

Nasari-"Uh-huh, so he can only communicate with symbols and stuff?"

???-"Not really, I would say it's just up to senpai's mood."

Seven-" ✓ "

Nasari-"Must be frustrating for his teacher then, how does he answer any question properly?"

???-"Uh actually senpai can talk with a robotic voice, it's pretty cool too like his headgear will light up in a neon blue light every time he speaks."

Seven-" ^///^ "

Nasari-"I see..."

???-"I have a feeling senpai is definitely not a robot thought, but it's not like he will ever tell me."

Seven-" ; ) "

The girl then approaches Nasari and hands her a teacup.

???-"Careful it's hot."

Nasari then glances at her name tag.

Nasari-"Thank you, Ina."

Ina-"No problem~"

She then walks over to her chair and sits down while enjoying her cup of tea, Nasari turns her head toward Seven continues staring at his screen.

Seven-" ?-? "

Nasari-"Well I mean, can't blame me for staring."

Seven-" ' - ' "

Ina-"I know right~ When I first met senpai I also stared for quite a while, it's just so... interesting."

Seven- " >///< "

Nasari-"Most certainly, never encountered something like this in my entire lifetime..."

Ina-"Your entire lifetime? Haha, you sound like an old man."

Nasari ignores the comment and drinks her tea.

Nasari-(Mhmm...nice tea.)

Nasari-"Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself, uhh...my name is Nasari, Nasari Mammon, second year, as I mentioned earlier I just transferred here today."

Ina-'Eh so same grade as me then~ Nice to meet you Nasari-san!"

Seven-" O/ "

Nasari-"Anyway, I just wanted to ask about this club, what do the tea club do actually."

Ina-"Well...we drink tea, eat a snack, read manga, play some game or sometimes just whatever we feel like doing at the time."

Seven-" ✓ "

Nasari-"I see... and is there anymore member in this club?"

Ina-"Well there used to but they graduated, now it's just me and senpai, ah but don't worry about the club being shut down though, Tori senpai really like this place."

Nasari-"She would help to preserve this club even though you won't let her in?

Ina-"Well I mean, sometimes she just came here really early and we can't really do anything then, so when we get the chances to prevent it we always do so, or else we have to go stock up on snacks again...sigh."

Nasari-"Ah that explains a lot, anyway, I hope you don't mind me hanging around here for a bit, I think I really enjoy the calm and relaxing atmosphere here."

Ina-"Oh I don't really mind, Seven-senpai probably don't either, as long as you don't eat all the snacks like Tori-senpai does, haha."

Seven-" ^-^ "

Nasari-"No worries, I will just take a look around the room then, don't mind me."

 

 

41