Act 1 Extra 1: Mysterious Seven (Part 1)
1k 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Flip flip*

Seven has been reading his manga for the past 30 minutes, Nasari would often glance at his screen to see if anything changes.

Nasari-(How does it work anyway? Emotion detection implant? Cyborg? Robot? New type of Golem?)

*Flip flip*

Nasari-(Does a machine even know how to appreciate manga? Would a robot have emotion? What about Golem?)

Suddenly, Seven screens changed while reading his manga.

Seven-" O - O "

Nasari-(Hmm? Something happened.)

*Flip flip flip*

His eccentric behavior continues to show as he starts to read the manga even faster than before.

Nasari-(Did something caught his attention?)

Just as she wondered about his strange behavior, Seven headgear light up in a pink neon as his screen changed, he then quickly put down the manga and turn around as if a shy girl blushing.

Seven-" >///< "

Nasari then gets up from her chair and approaches the manga picking it up, she then turns it over to observe what causes Seven to act like that. Lo and behold, Seven is actually reading an erotic girl love manga and he just reached a page where two girls are on the same bed doing some adult stuff.

Nasari-"......"

Right after that, Nasari was determined to rip off Seven headgear to exposed what she suspected to be a man hiding behind a headgear, but before she could do so, Seven turns around and look exhausted as his screen changes again. 

Seven-" Low Power.. "

He then lay down on the table sideways and his screen changes for the final time.

Seven-" Charging.. "

All of this has left Nasari even more bewildered.

Nasari-(You get to rest...for now.)

 

 

 

42