Act 1 Chapter 8: The Dark One
1k 7 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nasari-"By the way, Ina."

Ina-"Yes?"

Nasari-"Just wondering if you know what sort of person is Tori."

Ina-"Hmm...I mean, she really likes snacks, all types of snacks."

Nasari-"Anything else?"

Ina-"Well, she's pretty smart too I guess, oh and also apparently she's like crazy good in fire and air magic."

Nasari-"Fire and air huh, that's a pretty good combo if she mastered them both."

Ina-"Yeah, I don't know if she will join the magic aptitude contest after the martial art competition, but if she did you should definitely check out her performance."

Nasari-"I will keep that in mind. Well, it's been really relaxing here but I have to go now, say goodbye to Seven for me alright."

Ina-"No problem~ If you wish to join the club just get the club form from your teacher and pass it onto me."

Nasari wave goodbye to Ina and left the Tea Club, as she steps outside of the club room, she bumped into a familiar figure.

Tori-"Hmm?"

Nasari-"Oh."

Tori then look up at her face and realize she just bumped into Nasari.

Tori-"What are you doing here?"

Nasari-"Just checking out the club."

Tori-"Get out of the way then, I am getting hungry."

Nasari then steps aside and lets Tori enter the room, before she could walk away, Ina pokes her head out and tug on Nasari's sleeve.

Ina-"Why did you let Tori-senpai in..."

Nasari simply shrugs in response and walks away from the club entrance, while roaming the hallway once again, she hears a strange whispering.

???-"Psst! Psst!"

She looks around and notices a strange boy with black long hair and eyeshadow under his eye hiding behind a potted plant.

Nasari-(Totally not suspicious at all.)

She walks toward the potted plant and pushes the leaf aside.

Nasari-"Yes?

???-"I notice...that you are looking for a club to join?"

Nasari-"By noticing you mean stalking?"

???-"Same thing...different phrasing."

Nasari-"Uh-huh, so what sort of club are you trying to show me?"

Nasari-(Bet it's the occult club.)

???-"The occult club..."

Nasari-(Mhmm, 10 point for me)

Nasari-"I guess I can have a look."

???-"Good...good, follow me."

The strange boy proceeds to creep around toward the occult club room, Nasari noticed that a few of the students are looking at the boy with disgust while whispering to each other.

Nasari-"You ever realize you are actually getting a lot of attention instead of being stealthy?"

???-"Really...?"

Nasari-"You never noticed?"

???-"Not at all..."

Nasari-"I see."

Nasari-(Come to think of it, I never did notice his presence until he called for me, unique assassins traits?)

Nasari-"When you stalk someone, do they ever found you out before you called them out?"

???-"Hmm...never happened, I always thought...I am being really stealthy."

Nasari-"Do you use any sort of magic?"

???-"No...besides, I can't use shadow or dark magic."

Nasari-"I see, forget about it then, just curious."

???-"You're a strange one...anyway, we are here."

Nasari-(I don't know how to feel for being told that I am strange from a rather strange person itself.)

She then looks at the sign on top of the club room.

[Ocult Club]

As the boy opens the door, a series of eerie airflow gushed out of the room and surround Nasari, as if darkness itself is attempting to consume the existence of Nasari.

Nasari-"Essence of fear, dark magic huh."

???-"Eh, how did you know?"

Nasari-"This but a child play to me, I have faced the even harsher type of debuff, panic and fear debuff doesn't really affect me anymore."

???-"You really are a strange one..."

Nasari then walks into the room while ignoring the eerie aura, the room is dark with only a single lit candle illuminating the whole room. The boy then follows Nasari and closes the door behind them.

???-"Welcome stranger."

Nasari-"Hmm?"

She noticed four hooded masked figures all around the room surrounding the table with the lit candle, one of them speaking to her currently.

???-"Although I cannot see you clearly, you must have quite the potential yourself to be scouted by Arito-Kun."

Nasari-(Hmm? That voice sure is familiar.)

???-"I am the disciple of the great demon Baal, you may refer to me as the dark one."

Nasari-"I will just call you Akari, thank you."

Akari-"Eh...?"

Nasari-"Hi."

Akari-"Umm...Nasari-san?"

Nasari-"Yup."

Akari-"Eh!? I-I umm...didn't expect it...to be you, huahh...I am so embarrassed."

Nasari-"Truth be told I didn't expect you to be into this sort of stuff either, so the dark one huh, I will keep that in mind."

Akari-"Ah!! Please stop... kill me now..."

The rest of the member begins laughing at the embarrassed Akari, they then take off their mask and pull down the hood to reveal themself, they deem it unnecessary to stay incognito anymore as the moment has been ruined by Nasari and Akari.

 

 

 

 

 

38