Act 1 Chapter 10: Uninvited guest
1.7k 6 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsubasa pace around in his room while sweating profusely, his eye glances around nervously hoping that the Shinigami has finally given him a break. He then walks toward his window and looks out of it, he bit his fingernail as he narrows his eye as if waiting for something. Suddenly, an eerie presence appears behind him and an intense fear sends a chill down his spine. A hooded skull slowly creeps toward his left shoulder while a skeleton hand grips his right shoulder.

Shinigami-"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...BOY...HEHEHE."

Tsubasa then forcefully breaks into a smile as he turns his head toward the left side and stares into the Shinigami eye.

Tsubasa-"Waiting...for your death!"

Shinigami-"HAHAHAHA...HOW CAN DEATH ITSELF DIE?"

While shaking in fear, Tsubasa gathers up his courage and responds to the Shinigami.

Tsubasa-"What do you think will happen...when your owner dies?"

Shinigami-"I SEE I SEE, THIS BUT A POINTLESS STRUGGLE, BOY, HAHAHA, AS I SAID, HOW CAN DEATH ITSELF DIE? HAHAHAHA!"

The Shinigami then back away and vanish into a puff of dark smoke while the sound of laughter slowly subsides.

 

At Nasari residence...

Sebastian-"Master Nasari, there are four unknown human presence surrounding the perimeter."

Nasari nods her head while drinking from a can of soft drink.

Sebastian-"Should I deal with them swiftly?"

Nasari-"There's no need, let them come, would be interesting to see how they sneak in anyway."

Sebastian-"What intrigues me is that they do not appear to be working with each other at all, I can only assume that the individual Tsubasa has put out an open contract on master Nasari."

Nasari-"Seems like it...hmm?"

She bounces up from her chair as she walks toward a window.

Nasari-(I felt this presence before...interesting.)

Sebastian-"What's wrong? Master?"

Nasari-"Someone I know is coming...and fast."

Sebastian-"Ah, I have just felt his presence, your field of detection never ceased to amaze me, Master."

She walks toward Sebastian with a grin on her face.

Nasari-"The fifth presence...don't kill it, capture it. I have a plan for the uninvited guest."

Sebastian-"As you wish."

 

Outside Nasari residence...

A figure dash through the bushes and climb up a tree, halfway through climbing, a kunai fly toward him and caused him to jump away toward the ground. As he secures his landing, he quickly glances toward the area where the kunai came from.

Kidnapper one-"Who's there?"

Another figure appears on top of the tree and flips the guy off.

Kidnapper two-"The contract is mine, buzz off or I will add you to the casualty list."

Kidnapper one-"Big word there, for a guy that still hasn't realize a dagger behind his back."

Kidnapper two-"What!?"

The second kidnapper quickly turns around while pulling out a hidden knife, but then he realizes there's no one behind him, when he turns around furious at the other kidnapper, a yellow ball is seen flying toward him. In response, he cut the ball in half before it hit him but instead the ball burst into yellow paint and splatter on his body. The paint seems to be the illuminate sort and glow on his body like a bright target.

Kidnapper two-"Bastard!"

He looks around looking for the other kidnapper, but to no avail.

 

Inside the main hallway of Nasari's residence, the kidnapper has already snuck in by picking the door lock.

Kidnapper one-"What an idiot, hehe."

After he quietly closes the door behind him, he turns around and sees a figure standing right in front of him.

Kidnapper one-"Who-"

Before he can finish his sentence, the figure reaches out both his hand and grab each side of his head.

*Crack!*

In an instance, the kidnapper's point of view has turned upside down along with a cracking sound. The kidnapper immediately dies from a broken neck as he flops down on the ground.

Sebastian-"Indeed you are."

The figure appears to be Sebastian, he then walks away from the body and toward the kitchen area.

Sebastian-"I know you have been watching over there, you can still leave now while you still have the chance."

The hidden kidnapper has been observing for a while, he is now in panic after witnessing Sebastian snap the guy's head upside down. He then stands up from behind the kitchen counter and put up both his hand.

Kidnapper three-"Ca-can I really leave?"

Sebastian-"Sure you can, you may leave the way you came in."

The kidnapper then quickly dashes toward the back door, he breaks into a smile as he opens the door and thought to himself.

Kidnapper three-(I am not dying for this.)

*Splat!*

As he steps outside, a piercing sound is heard and blood flows down from his forehead, a knife has punctured his head from the back toward the front, killing him in an instant, his lifeless body falls down toward the ground as blood gushed out from the hole on the back of his head.

Sebastian-"Just kidding, hohoho, master Nasari once taught me that this is called humor."

Nasari-"A sick one that is."

She has been observing the entire ordeal in a corner of the dining area.

Sebastian-"Hoho."

He appears to be quite amused by his own action.

Nasari-"Hmm? Sebastian, did you felt that?"

Sebastian-"Indeed I have, it appears that our fifth guest has arrived, while the other two guest life sign has mysteriously vanished."

Nasari grins as she walks toward her room, she then activates her skill and a crimson grimoire appears and floats in front of her.

Nasari-"I will let you capture our last guest, meanwhile, I will be preparing for something~"

Sebastian-"As you wish."

 

 

37