Chapter 1
614 10 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Clay, 47 years old. All been my life, I always been rejected even by my mother and father along with the women that came passing in my life.

Even now, I was still single. Single as heck.

And the neighborhood next door that just moved out yesterday, was truly a beauty. A beauty that transcends the sky.

I wanted to try talking to her, but since our age gap was freaking vast, I stopped myself to, before I get into it.

I knew that I had no chance. Likee, freaking no chance. However, that soon change after the beauty next door made a hole in the wall restricting us, connected to my living room.

And at the next second, I heard a bewitching voice…..

"Helloooo~~ Anyone there…?"

I hesitated for a second, before coming up with an answer; "Y-yeaah…."

Although I wanted to know the reason why she had made a hole in the wall, I was too coward to make a move.

"........"

Her voice turned silent for a second, and at the next second, came an even bewitching voice. 

"Stick yer dick inside the hole, mister~~"

Heck, was she a succubus or something? Although I've never seen a succubus in my whole life, I felt like she sounded like one.

I hesitated for a second due to our age gap, but since I knew that an interesting thing would happen next, I immediately sticked my dick inside, full of resolve.

***

-You fucking pyschopath! Never show your face in our neighborhood again, or else I'll murder you!

-Lilia, today onwards, you're no longer our daughter! Scram!

-Grow up already Lilia! If not for us, you would be in prison by now.

As I walked through the asphalt ground, with my emotions kinda mixed up, before I knew it, I already arrived into my destination.

After my mother and father realized my psychopath side, they didn't hesitate to send me over oh so far away. What a cruel thing that was. To be trashed away by your own family.

As soon as I arrived into the new apartment my mother sent me away to, a middle aged man whose looks beyond help was looking at me from afar. It really looks creepy to the point of me hating it.

Although he seemed to be also living in the apartment that I'm gonna be living today onwards, he didn't dare approach me nor even welcome me.

Heh, what would ya expect from a coward anyway.

After meeting the owner of the apartment, the owner guided me to the room I'll be living today onwards, and to my surprise, the middle aged man whom I saw earlier, was living next door to me. 

His eyes glanced to my side, before he coward away again, and entered his room.

I ignored the yapping owner whom guiding me from my side, and formed a sly smile into my face secretly.

After I shoo away the owner of the apartment, I started looking around the room, with my emotions, completely in a fixed state.

The room was pretty good. There was already a television and sofa in the living room, and the floor was already tiled. The kitchen was also neatly clean, although there's no kitchen utensils, its not a problem since I could just buy one later on.

I continued searching the whole room, before finally spotting what I've been looking for. A drill.

A crescent moon formed in my eyes and lips, before my gaze landed on the wall in the living room. Surely, that wall was connected to the room of the middle aged man I met earlier.

After organizing my thought, I started digging a hole into the wall, before a hole so large to see, finally formed.

I was immediately overjoyed.

And to finish up the last touch, I opened my mouth and spoke in a bewitching tone; "Helloooo~~ Anyone there…?"

I waited for a few seconds, before an answer finally echoed from the other side; "Y-yeaah…."

Smirk, all according to the plan.

Making my voice even more bewitching to ones ears, I didn't hesitate to seduce him totally completely.

"Stick yer dick inside the hole, mister~~"

The voice in the other side didn't utter a word out. Instead, an elephant figure entered inside the hole, totally fitted. Heck, does his dick main purpose is to, enter inside every wall hole. I almost thought that maybe, he's fucking wall holes every night.

"Wait for me here mister, I'll wash up my face first." After I said this words from my side, the voice from the other side gulped in excitement.

You thought yer gonna get a suck. That was yer mistake, insect.

I took a knife from the kitchen and returned to the nearby the wall. Afterwards, used a spray, and sprayed it all over the elephant stick, stuck in the wall waiting for something….

"Aahh… That feels good." Accompanied by a moan from the other side, the elephant dick stuck in the wall started growing even bigger.

Wait, was it possible that this dick would destroy the wall from growing bigger.

Naah, that's impossible.


Surely, it's impossible, right?

I shook my head in denial, and hurried swung the knife in my hand, with a dark smug.

With a single strike, the dick's head was sent flying and an enticing despairing shrill echoed from the other side.

Ohhh how good that feeling was, no matter what I do, I just couldn't deny this good feeling that others might think weird of.

Ya didn't know….

Ya didn't know how I want see your despairing face right. And how your face was filled with fear.

I chuckled in joy, as the voice from the other side continued to echoed.

Good thing it was summer right now. Everyone in the apartment right now was gone for a vacation. 

"Soo, does that feels good~~"

Groaning in despair, the voice from the side seemed to be wanting to say something, but failed to, due to the extremely trauma and pain after his dick's head got sliced off neatly.

Kekekeke, that's what you get from being too horny.

I exited my room, and arrived in front of the door of the middle aged man, and without hesitation, I entered inside his room.

And there he was, groaning in the ground like a limp dick, trying his best to stand up.

"How was it, horny boii~~"

"Groan….."

"Does it feels good~~"

"....."

I teased him with mocking face. His eyes glared at me with blazing eyes.

Welp, you reap, what ya sow.

Slowly, the distance between us narrowed to a slit.

The knife in my hand shook, as it swung down to the groaning middle aged man, trying to run away. 

Blood splattered. And the entirely white tiled floor, was now soaked in crimson red.

"Noww, that was truly beautiful~~" 

I licked the blood that's flowing over my knife, as I wore a satisfied looks.

Like I thought, this feeling was truly great...

4