I Need You -Warning NSFW
921 8 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   While Rui is in the bathroom LiMei desperately tries to remember what happened after she walked out to the hallway by the kitchen. Twisting the bedsheet in her small hand she stares at the white ceiling concentrating... I was going to wait until the Banquet Manager finished talking to that man...I was feeling weak and tired... I remember thinking I will close my eyes for a minute the contacts were irritating my eyes.. The man woke me up...what happened after that? That is all I remember and that was an hour and a half ago if it is eleven o'clock. What happened during that time? Whatever it was from Rui's attitude I did something that annoyed him. Should I ask or wait until he decides to tell me? 

     LiMei rolls over burying her head in the soft pillow pounding her tiny fists on the bed frustrated she has no memory of why she was unconscious. Wow Daiyu you certainly have lost your edge! Maybe you should train yourself again instead of thinking you are actually Feng LiMei. LiMei laughs self consciously her insecurities muddling her mind, letting your guard down, closing your eyes in an empty hallway not even knowing what happened. Afraid like a mouse to even ask Rui..because you feel he could throw you away anytime if you angered him. Just like your father who you always tried to please when you had to go live with him after mother and grandmother died. 

     Kuang Bo would  be appalled that you have forgotten all that he taught you in the Black Sky! LiMei sighs I really am the weakling Kuang Fu always called me. Her eyes have tears forming thinking about her messy life.

   When Rui comes back into the bedroom he has a white towel wrapped around his waist planning on bathing with LiMei that might calm me down. He sees LiMei sprawled on the bed her long black hair scattered on the white pillow and her crimson red dress half off her body exposing her creamy white thighs. Rui can feel his heart racing at the picturesque sight in front of him. 

     LiMei hears Rui come into the room and immediately flips over causing her red qipao to slip down to the top of her breasts and her lace panties in be in full view. She looks dazed her green eyes are misty from her tears coupled with her pink lips parted in the shape of an o from being startled her ambiguous appearance stirs his desire. 

      LiMei seductively pushes her messy ink black hair out of her face not realizing she is inciting the fire within him with her seductive actions.

   His violent emotions have been already stirred up from seeing her on the CCTV monitor going into the storage room with Leng Shuai then the image of her laying unconscious and vulnerable in that hotel room bed pops into his mind. 

  His possessive paranoia taking control of his rationality he imagines Leng Shuai greedily gazing at LiMei's beautiful body in this provocative pose and his eyes darken.... what a little seductress..any man would want to bully her if he saw this scene. Unable to control his jealous thoughts he has the urge to push her down right now and erase any thoughts of that bastard from her mind.

   LiMei's beautiful eyes sparkle admiring Rui's perfect body, that incredibly handsome face,  broad chest, tight abs and those long legs... She snaps out of her trance then gulps looking at the expression on Rui's face as he approaches the bed, what did I do to make him look at me with this intense gaze? He looks a little...crazy...

   Before she can say anything Rui leans over her pressing her body underneath his bare chest with his lower half responding to her provocative pose. He holds her hands tightly above her head making her unable to move as he fiercely kisses her lips.

    Rui continues kissing her then bites her lip unable to hold back his need to taste her sweetness, he uses his eager tongue to pry her mouth open plundering every inch of her mouth. Only I can see you like this and taste your sweet lips! 

    She can tell he is trying to punish her with his demanding kisses but she can't resist, inhaling his unique fresh scent is intoxicating. LiMei responds to his kiss trying to dispel her worries. 

    Her body  instinctively reacts swept away by his forceful kiss... she wants to push him away but can't as her heart starts pounding. His Phoenix eyes  glaze over with lust as he releases one of her hands so he can rip the red silk dress off to reveal her underwear. 

     He whispers in her ear his voice hoarse and filled with desire,“Baby I need you.” His hand roams over her sensitive body as she archs towards him, his hot hands touching her skin are making her want him too. Last night awakened her body to the pleasures of having sex and now she can barely breathe wanting Rui. 

   Rui unhooks the front of her lace bra revealing her jade like breasts, he hungrily begins to lick her pinkness swirling his tongue around as his breathing becomes even more ragged. LiMei begins softly moaning Mmm..ahhh...”

   He gazes up his voice tinged with possessiveness, “ Say my name..”

  "Ahhh...Rui..Umm..”

   He whispers in a low and seductive tone his hot breath on her ear, “Baby..say it again.” He hooks his finger under her panties then he pulls her tiny underwear down onto her legs. Putting  his hand between her thighs Rui tenderly  caresses her sensitive spot while kissing her deeply entangling their tongues.  Fire rising inside of him he teases LiMei moving his lips  down her neck leaving a trail of red marks.

   "Ruiii...Ruiii..." She can barely control her body as it begins to tremble as he teases her with his mouth and hands.

  "Tell me you want me"... Rui rubs LiMei's flower hole then inserts his long finger moving it around then thrusting it in and out while playing with her pearl.

  " God..Ohhh...Ummm..Want... want...you..Ruiiii." 

   His dark eyes flash with satisfaction listening to her soft kitten like voice repeating his name. Rui's mood lightens he no longer feels the need to punish her further and becomes more gentle. 

   Rui slides her lace panties that are around her knees the rest of the way down her slender legs then throws the wet lace panties onto the floor. He spreads her legs and kisses her sensitive spot, LiMei whimpers as her honey flows out onto his toungue and lips. Tasting LiMei makes him want to enter her body immediately but he decides he will give her pleasure first. I will make her unable to live without me, he uses an ancient erotic technique to heighten her pleasure. 

    LiMei shivers from the euphoric feeling and holds his head, “Ahh..don't stop...Nnnn.. I...I...” Her slender hips rise off the bed begging him to continue, he has his hand on her soft round bottom as his finger plays with her from behind. He expertly licks and nibbles pushing LiMei to the edge of her sanity. 

     Dizzy from his hot tongue becoming wilder she shudders releasing more honey spilling down onto her quivering legs. He licks the honey dripping from his lips then pulls his towel off, taking her small hand his dark eyes reflecting a passionate fire he whispers, “LiMei..touch me..”

   LiMei gently wraps her small hand on his hardness then he puts his hand on hers moving her hand up and down teaching her how to please him,  his breathing gets heavier as he moans gazing down at her flushed face, "Unnn..nnggh.."

   LiMei's eyes are hazy from the pleasure she felt while Rui was devouring her she impatiently bites her red and swollen bottom lip, “I'm so itchy Rui..want... want..”

    He smiles at her sweet voice and pleading expression her cheeks are red and her beautiful eyes are covered with a thin layer of mist. He teases her holding her hand on his hardness lowering his body down.

   His huge member is positioned between her spread legs, Rui rubs on her small slit, "You can.."

   LiMei  stares at him craving him to fill her up with his huge manhood, " Please Rui..I..I.."

    "Baby wants it bad?"

    Thinking she will feel relief when he is inside of her body she stammers," YES.." The teasing motion of him rubbing on her sensitive spot is unbearable her body twitches. LiMei drools as she begs Rui, " "Now! Ummm...quickly..enter me.."

   Rui rubs her with his fingers,  "So wet LiMei " He has a provocative expression as he licks his finger, "You taste so good."

" "Ahhhh..hurry.. Rui pleaseeee"

     Rui's member swells even bigger as she begs him, he kisses her lips sucking up the saliva on her red lips,"Baby you are drooling.."I shouldn't tease her but she looks adorable pleading with me.

    LiMei's entire face up to her ears turn red as she whimpers, "Rui...I can't wait..I need you.."

    His dark eyes light up at her words,  Rui kisses her lips, I will be gentle LiMei. Slowly entering her body, LiMei still is a little sore from the night before wincing in pain as his huge hardness penetrates her tight cave. As her body tightens around him LiMei  begins to writhe around clutching the bed sheets, “Hurt..hurts.. ahh..ahh...Mmmm.. Rui..Rui..”

   Rui can see her pained expression but he can't stop now, he kisses her pink lips then whispers in her ear, his voice full of desire, “Baby, let me in... I promise you will feel better soon.” Rui begins to move inside of her sliding in and out, as LiMei's body accepts him he plunges deeper and deeper making LiMei dizzy from the intense sensations running through her body.

   Rui stares at LiMei's forehead covered in a thin veil of sweat as he growls like a beast he has never felt esctasy like he does from LiMei's body. He wants to make her forget everyone but him...You can only see me LiMei no other man.. As though he is possessed he can't get enough of her body, her sweet scent bewitching him he continues holding back his urge to release pushing his endurance to the limit. He puts her legs into the air and continues to thrust inside of her, “Erngh.. Unnnn..Nnnnn.. Baby you are so tight..feels so  good.” LiMei's small hands clutch onto his back as he thrusts wildly inside of her. 

   He feels he is going crazy when she kisses his neck sucking with her small tongue.Although she is inexperienced his skin tingles as he feels her hot breath and wet tongue on his neck. His body on fire already LiMei fuels his desire as she whispers his name, “Rui...Rui..” He soars to the heavens hearing her soft voice.When his hardness hits her sensitive spot she shrieks in pleasure and her body feels a jolt of electric current running through her, “Ahhh.. Mmmm..I..I..Noo..no more Rui..I can't..”

   Rui thin lips curl up seeing LiMei's adorable expression and the undisguised love in her eyes as she looks up at him, she is all mine..I am her first and will be her only lover. He buries his face between her soft breasts kissing them as he continues to pound inside her slippery cave. LiMei you taste so fucking sweet . 

     LiMei has reached her limit as his tongue teases her pink bud and he bites on her jade like breast. She arches her back as her body can't handle much more, losing her last bit of strength she whimpers as she climaxes, “Ruiii...Ahhhhhhhhh...”

  Listening to her calling his name as she climaxes Rui plunges into her depths faster and faster, not holding himself back any longer he fills her body with his essence while moaning, “LiMei..”

   LiMei blushes at the the beastlike sounds coming from Rui as she feels the hot liquid shot into her body.

   After he releases he brushes LiMei's damp hair off her face thinking how beautiful she looks right now her body covered in his red love bites and her skin flushed from making love.

     Rui leans down hugging LiMei while still inside of her not wanting to separate their bodies. He gazes at her long black eyelashes fluttering barely revealing her soft green eyes the golden specks them shining and her face glowing. Brushing her messy hair off her face he  gently kisses her lips then whispers, “Baby,you are so beautiful"

   LiMei wraps her arms around his neck then kisses him not wanting the moment to end, she was worried when he looked angry earlier and the tyrannical way he treated her when he began kissing. Now looking at his handsome face he looks happy. She snuggles into his chest smelling his unique scent she has a faint smile, although her lower body hurts this time she felt more pleasure and a deep connection to him.

   He runs his long slender finger lightly over her lips, “I need to put fresh water in the bath then we can bathe.”

  LiMei's soft voice sounds weak, “I can do it Rui.”

   He tenderly brushes the few strands of hair still hanging down then tenderly kisses her forehead, in a pampering voice he says, “You rest, I will do it.” LiMei's soft cheek against his chest makes his heart skip a beat. I did the right thing not confronting LiMei about Leng Shuai, it is obvious she loves me. I shouldn't have let him play head games with me. I'm not even going to tell her he had her kidnapped why spoil the rest of the night bringing that bastard up.

   She hugs him thinking how lucky she is to have met a man like Rui. Strong... incredibly handsome... so sexy.. everything a woman could want in a man. I will never forget you Qiao Rui. You are the most amazing man I have ever met. No one can compare to you. you are perfect in every way. He hesitantly pulls her arms from around his waist, “We need to bathe and get some sleep the plane leaves early.”

“En.” LiMei's mouth hangs open watching him get off the bed admiring his naked body, sighing ahh..so damn sexy.

   He sees her looking at him admiring his body he has a devilish grin, “Like what you see?”

   LiMei blushes as she shyly replies, “Like.”

   Rui strides into the bathroom with a satisfied look on his handsome face, he empties the bathtub refilling it with warm water. Walking to the cabinet he takes some medicinal herbs to add to the bath. These should help LiMei's body recover, he can't help but smile thinking about LiMei's face as she stared at his naked  body. So cute.

   LiMei hugs the sheet around her body thinking about how sex with Rui was incredible. Her mind wanders thinking  about when he seemed angry earlier,should I ask him what happened to me? She laughs, I mean it would be weird not to be curious where almost two hours went, why was I unconscious? I guess since I came to Pushong I have let my guard down, if I was still Qin Daiyu I would have asked point blank what happened. But I really don't care I just want to be with Rui and enjoy the time I have with him. If he wanted to tell me or if it was a real problem he would have said something. I feel if I mention it now he might get really angry.

   LiMei doesn't realize while she has been thinking about whether she should ask Rui about earlier he was standing in the doorway of the bathroom watching her complicated expressions change every few seconds.

   He comes over to the bed and sits down touching a strand of hair on her neck,“What were you thinking about?”

  “Huh? Oh nothing really..”

   Completely satisfied from their lovemaking he controls his impulse to question her, “The bath is ready.”

   Rui picks LiMei up princess style hugging her petite body to his chest, “Rui I can walk?”

  He has a mischevous gleam in his eyes, “Can you? Maybe we should stay in bed longer then.” I would enjoy making love to you all night long but we should take it slowly so your body adjusts. You are too delicate right now.

  Catching his meaning she nervously chuckles, “Bath! Bath!” I definitely can't go another session with you right now I am weak all over my body!

   Rui kisses her head as he carries her into the bathroom then carefully puts her in the warm bath. Once he lays her down she remarks, “Rui what is this bath scent, it smells really good.”

  “I had my lab create it for you, I know you like the scent of jasmine so that is the floral base and then they combined medicinal herbs to soothe your body.” 

  “You had them make it for me?” LiMei has a look of astonishment thinking he would do that for her. I can smell a few of the medicinal herbs are rare and almost priceless from my experience working with Uncle Xinghe. He used them to heal Kuang Bo after he was severely injured...their healing properties are extraordinary. Did he use the jasmine to hide their distinct aroma so i wouldn't know how expensive they are?

   He slides into the large bathtub putting LiMei on his lap, “Yes.” He kisses her gently on the lips, “Only you.”

   LiMei puts her slender arms around his neck then kisses him, “Rui why are you so good to me.”

   He runs his finger down her cheek then lifts her chin staring at her with his deep dark eyes, “Because you are mine.”

   LiMei leans on his chest she doesn't say what she wants to say, you are too good for me I don't deserve you a man as perfect as you.

   Rui uses a cloth to wash LiMei's body tenderly running it over her breasts and down her stomach. LiMei closes her eyes enjoying Rui pampering her, when she doesn't move he glances down at her sleeping on his chest. He smiles whispering, “I will give you the world LiMei. You don't have to work or have any worries just stay by my side always.”

    He kisses the top of her head then takes the shampoo to wash her hair. After he washes himself he sets her down, getting out of the bath he dries himself then takes her out wrapping a towel around her delicate body. I need to have the lab create a supplement to help you strengthen your body. You are too thin.

     He carries her to the couch then dries her body. Looking in her bag for her nightgown he remembers she will need her purse it must still be down in the server's locker room. He dials Ming Jian, “Get Feng LiMei's clothes and purse from the kitchen, bring to my suite.”

   “Yeah boss.” Ming Jian is at the Black Lotus Club meeting with Xiabo when he hangs up the call he finishes his drink, “I need to go. I can come back after I'm finished.”

   “That's cool, I have a composite of the woman suspected of stealing the Golden Dragon in my office. It isn't very good it was taken off the CCTV from outside the auction room but it is all we have to go on since all the surveillance cameras were destroyed.”

   “Have you heard any news of someone trying to sell it on the black market?”

   “Not a peep. Whoever has it probably wants to wait until the heat dies down. Why are you interested in finding it?”

   “My boss has his reasons.”

   “Who are you working for now?”

   “Qiao Rui.”

   “Rui hired you? Why would he need an ex Special Forces dude like you?”

   I have known Qiao Rui since high school he needed a bodyguard I was available. I will talk to you later.” Ming Jian grabs his jacket then heads for the door, as he walks through the bar a drunk woman wearing a black and silver minidress and 10cm heels grabs his arm, “Hey I heard ya talking to that asshole Xiaobo, I got the little slut's picture if ya wanna buy it from me." I will f*ck her shit up for screwin Shi, the little thief! a ha now is my chance if i wasn't lookin for that cheatin bast**d the night of the auction I wouldn't have seen what I shouldn't have seen  ha ha. 

     He grimaces staring at the woman, she has on a designer dress wearing heavy makeup and the diamond on her finger isn't cheap who the hell is she? Not anyone can get into this Club is she on drugs the way she is slurring her speech? shakes her arm off his black leather jacket,What scam is this woman playing why wouldn't she sell it to Xiaobo, "Scram."

     "Mista I ain't fucking around wich ya, it ain't a bad shot. I won't sell to that f**k cause..well..shit..that's my business."

      Ming Jian doesn't have the time to deal with this drunk woman, but it wouldn't hurt to give her his card. "I don't have time now, here is my business card, contact me at the cell number on the bottom."

     She sticks the card down into her bra, "I be callin ya..cause ya gonna wanna see the pic it ain't bad."

    He mumbles as he walks away, "Yeah whatever."

    The woman has a grim on her face as pats her chest mumbling,  " gonna make some big bucks..then gonna get some blow..go to the casino. F**k these assholes treatin me like shit since I got tossed out by my old man. Gonna be rich!" She stumbles over to the stairs raising her middle finger as she looks up to the second floor. "Then I'm gonna hire me a f****n hit on ya for dumpin me like that f****n Shi ya asshole!"

     In the suite Rui gets out a white nightgown from LiMei's bag, he has a faint smile looking at what she packed, she must be serious about hiking in the mountains, are those fucking camouflage pants? We aren't going hunting. ha ha I bet she looks adorable in them with those hiking boots she packed. He looks over at LiMei sleeping on the couch wrapped in a towel. I'm going to enjoy being alone with you in Cambodia after I operate on that crazy bastard Xinghe.

   After he puts on her nightgown he gets the blow dryer and dries her long black hair. Rui smells her fresh scent as he hugs her into his arms then kisses her head as he lays her down in the bed. You can never leave me LiMei...I won't let anyone take you away from me. He covers her with the quilt. You have no idea little girl how you brighten my chaotic life... I never knew I could be this happy with someone. I love everything about you LiMei and no one..NO ONE! will take you away from me. I am finally powerful enough to destroy anyone who wants to fuck with me. 

   He sits down at the desk getting opening his laptop he searches for LE Entertainment..I think I will start by fucking this company up. Now who are the major stockholders...He texts a man he uses named  Finn.[ I will be in Cambodia until Monday when I return I want a list of the stockholders in LE Entertainment and their weaknesses.] He smirks, I wonder how busy Leng Shuai will become scrambling to save his precious Entertainment Company.

 

6