Chapter 1
5.3k 10 173
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

 

I dreamt of arguing. Three voices, all rather feminine, seemed awfully perplexed and annoyed about something. 

 

“Oh come the fuck on.” 

 

“Ssseriousssly?”

 

“Mellius, did you smudge the circle?”

 

“What? Why am I the first person you point fingers at? Valla was the one who did the reagents maybe it was her fault.”

 

“I know it wasn’t her fault because I’m the one who gathered those ingredients, and I was very meticulous when I gathered them. Unless you’re implying this was my fault.” 

 

“Uh, n-no of course not Zyxine, but look, the circle is fine, not smudged at all.”

 

“Well something had to have gone wrong…”

 

“Hey, it’sss waking up.” A hush fell over the room. Even with my eyes closed I could quite literally feel the piercing gaze of three pairs of eyes. Gosh, this dream sure was vivid. With the weight of their expectations on my shoulders, I stirred, and opened my eyes. 

 

I found myself in a dimly lit room, lined with stone walls and a myriad of faint torches. I lay in the middle of a pentagram, which pulsed with a fading purple-ish glow. And before me, looking at me expectantly, were three, um… people? They certainly weren’t human, which, to be fair, was hardly unheard of in dreams, but once again, I was struck hard by just how vivid everything I saw before me was. All three were huddled together, looking down on me with a mixture of confusion and anticipation. 

 

On the left, hovering about three or four feet in the air, was what appeared to be some sort of imp. She couldn’t have stood at more than three feet tall, assuming she stood at all. Sprouting from her back was a pair of leathery bat wings which honestly looked pretty disproportionately small, and given how hard they were beating to keep her up, my assessment seemed true enough. Atop her head were a pair of short, stubby brown horns. She had a rather cute, if mischievous face, wearing a perpetual grin enhanced by tiny fangs poking out from below her upper lip. Other than that she had a small, disproportionately voluptuous, and slightly chubby body. Splayed out in her hands was a thick leather tome that rivaled the rest of her body in size. Perhaps most notably was the fact that she was very naked, with her massive mammaries resting atop the open book’s pages.

 

As if the first woman weren’t odd enough, the second proved stranger yet. From the waist up she was ostensibly normal save red skin and a pair of pointed, elongated ears, but below the waist things got weird. The first few inches below the waist were about what I'd expect; she had a pair of plump thighs, and I could plainly see that between her legs everything was par for the course anatomically as well given the fact that she, too, was naked. From there things got different fast, her legs quickly fusing and forming a long snake tail in place of a lower body, adorned with similar shining red scales. For her part, she looked more disappointed and bored than anything, as though something had just dashed her hopes. 

 

Standing a full head taller—or, in the case of the imp, higher—than the other two, was the woman in the middle. Like her two companions, she clearly was not human. Dark, ash colored skin glistened and shone in the flickering light. Where the imp had disproportionate, almost laughable wings, she bore a regal pair of black feathered wings neatly folded behind her back. Her long, smooth, meaty legs ended in ferocious looking talons which tapped the floor lightly and rhythmically. Sprouting from her head was a pair of spiraling horns. Her pure white hair hung long and low, just barely covering her nipples, baring just a hint of black areola. The nails on her fingers were more akin to talons, though conspicuously three on her right hand had been cut short. Unlike her companions, she was technically clothed, though the black robe she wore had been left completely open and did nothing to cover her. Between her legs stood a proud, erect penis. Her piercing eyes glowed with some inner flame, fixing me with an intense stare that seemed to dare me to even exist in the same space as her. 

 

Needless to say, all three were hot as fuck.

 

“Do you think it can understand us?” Asked the imp, turning mid-air to face her companions.

 

“Well, the sssumonning ssspell should do all transsslating for usss.” Hopefully it’s pretty clear which one that was.

 

“Yeah, and it was also supposed to bring as an innocent human virgin girl to corrupt and toy with, but this is very clearly a man,” wow ouch, I mean, the tall one wasn’t wrong, but that hurt. Like I’d never really appreciated being lumped in with other men? I dunno, I just never really related that well to them and always kind of feel uncomfortable when people described me in masculine terms, cause, well, like I said I couldn’t really relate to men. The fact that this succubus or whatever was very explicitly pointing out that she wanted a girl and got, well, me, not a girl, kind of stung. Like I get it okay, if I were given the option I totally wouldn't mind trying out being a girl, just, y’know, for a while anyway.

 

“Well what do we do? The spell isn’t designed to end until we finish doing the corrupting part and I don’t really wanna do it with a guy to be honest.” Ouch, another blow to my ego, this imp was ruthless. Honestly I had been pretty on board with this dream but now it fucking sucked. “I mean, then again maybe with a little bit of work we could—”

 

“Can you wake me up please? I want this dream to be over,” I interrupted, my tone tired and dejected.

 

“Dream? Who said anything about a dream? Wait, do you think you’re dreaming right now?” The succubus, whose voice I’d heard enough at this point to guess was probably Zyxine, raised an eyebrow.

 

“Well, yeah, I mean obviously none of this is real, you three are demons, demons aren’t real,” I scoffed.

 

“Ah, that would explain why it isssn’t panicking,” the lamia—probably Valla?—quite literally hissed. 

 

“I’m not an it! I’m a, well, a he… I guess.” I looked away, and, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Zyxine raise an eyebrow. She cocked her head to the side, and crossed the threshold of the circle. Simultaneously, her two companions gasped. She whipped her head around, glaring at them.

 

“He’s a fuckign human. That isn’t how this works, the circle is just a circle for Lucy’s sake.” 

 

“Oh, right.”

 

“Sssorry, forgot.” 

 

Shaking her head, Zyxxine cupped my chin and crouched low, raising my gaze to meet hers as she brought her face close to mine, her lips gently brushing my own as she spoke. “Now, if this were a dream, could I do this?” Her voice was sweet honey mixed with spicy chili, cool, sharp mint and lingering liquorice, a strong spirit served in the smoky darkness of mysterious speakeasy. She caressed my face lightly, running her nails down my cheek, then jaw, then neck as her lips parted. I closed my eyes, panting and leaning eagerly. I’d never kissed anyone before, and even if this were a dream this demoness was hot as fuck. Then, without a moment more of fanfare or buildup, she giggled and pinched my neck. I yelped in pain and jumped backward, Zyxxine and her companions breaking into giddy laughter.

 

“Hey what the fuck!” I protested.

 

“Sorry, dear, but if I’m going to kiss someone they’d better understand first and foremost that I am very much real.” And, without once breaking that dulcet, seductive tone, Zyxxine lit the fires of panic within me.

 

“W-wait. Hang on a minute, you pinched me and I felt it. Isn’t that like the dream thing? Who… what are you? Where the hell am I?” I scrambled to my feet and whirled my head around, desperately seeking an exit. 

 

“More like where the here am I,” giggled the Imp, causing Valla to burst into uproarious hisses of laughter. 

 

“Ah, Melliusss I get it! Where the here am I?! It’sss a classsssic, becaussse hell issss where we are right now!” 

 

“Uh, yeah? Thanks for explaining my joke, V.” 

 

“Oh god, wait, this is hell? I’m in actual, real hell right now?” My breath came quick and gasping as I staggered backward, only to be caught from behind by Zyxine, my head coming to rest against her bountiful, pillowy chest. 

 

“Calm down, little human. Hell isn’t like you heard in your scary stories. It’s just a place like any other, really. A bit more hedonistic, and not exactly a place with super great standing for the folks upstairs, but we’re not gonna like, torture you, or whatever. Unless you’re into that.” Was it possible to hear a wink in someone’s tone?

 

I stumbled forward, whittling around and backing away. “W-what? No! I’m not into that I’m not into anything I just want to go home!” 

 

Smiling wide, Zyxine revealed long, pointed teeth as she advanced, swaying her hips with each step. “Oh but darling, we can’t let you go, we need to corrupt you.” She stopped a half foot or so away, cupping my chin and stroking my cheek with her sharp claw-like nails. 

 

“B-but I thought you said you were trying to corrupt an innocent virgin girl,” I protested, trembling as arousal built within me at the sight of this gorgeous woman, towering over me.

 

“We did say that, didn’t we?” With an exaggerated sweep of her hand, she began to tap her chin and foot in thought. “Hmm, well, you seem rather innocent.”

 

With my pride on the line I stood tall. “I’m not innocent! Hell, last week when I went to the store and I stole three packs of Magic cards cause I couldn’t afford to buy them after my pay got cut.”

 

“Yeah that tracks, definitely a virgin too,” Zyxine rolled her eyes. 

 

“Hey!” I sputtered. “I’ll have you know that in tenth grade Brenda Wilcox let me touch her boob over her bra for five whole seconds.” Without another word, Zyxine grabbed me by the wrist and forced my hand onto her naked chest. 

 

“Oh? Is that so?” She purred. I could only babble incoherently in response. 

 

“Aww, I think you broke it’sss little brain.”

 

“Zyxine, why are you being so flirty with him? We need to find a way to send him back,” whined Mellius.

“Just watch and learn, my dear Mel.” Zyxine flashed the imp a private, predatory grin, and a bashful smile crept across the tiny demoness’ face. With that, Zyxine returned her attention to me. “Enjoying yourself, dear?” She asked. I only nodded as she quite literally squeezed my hand into the soft flesh of her burgeoning tits for me. “Speak up.” She commanded, sharply.

 

Blushing, I looked away. “Y-yes.” 

 

“Good girl,” Zyxine cooed. My face grew hot as humiliation and desire mixed and heightened my arousal to a place I never knew it could reach. 

 

“D-don’t call me that!” I whined.

 

“What? A good girl?” 

 

“Yes that! Don’t call me that!” I said, stomping my foot defiantly. 

 

“Well why not?” As she spoke, Zyxine tickled my neck and leaned closer, her lips dancing along the sensitive flesh of my neck as she spoke. 

 

“Cause I’m not a g-girl! I’m a… I’m a boy.” A strange sadness crept into my tone as I realized that, if it meant getting to play with three hot demonesses, I kind of really wanted to be a girl? And okay fuck it maybe I kind of wanted to be one regardless, like, it sounded really interesting, y’know? And hot, I’d have my own boobs to play with. That was the only reason, though, obviously, and it definitely wasn’t a deep-seated discomfort for my body and lifelong envy toward women and girls everywhere.

 

“Well,” Zyxine continued, not missing a beat. “Would you like to be?” Behind me, I heard Mellius gasp in sudden realization.

 

“Oooohhhh! I get it now.” 

 

“Are you sssure about this, Zyxine?” 

 

I’d certainly heard the two of them, but I didn’t really have the brain-power to process their comments? My mind was laser-focused on what Zyxine had just asked. If she was asking whether I wanted to be a girl did that mean she could make me a girl? Like with demon magic? And then they would corrupt me? What did that actually entail? Would it hurt? Did I even care if I got to live out my secret fantasy of being a girl?

 

“Of course I’m sure, I mean, look at her! She’s practically salivating at the idea. I wonder why we keep getting people like her?” If nothing else, the strangeness of Zyxine’s comment was enough to pull me out of my thoughts for a moment. What did she mean by ‘people like her’?

 

“Hang on, I don’t get it. Don’t all guys want to be girls?” I asked.

 

A grin split across Zyxine’s face. “Yeah, that about settles it. Well ladies, looks like we’ve got another one.”

 

Mellius, who until that point had been looking from me, to Zyxine, to Valla, suddenly tossed her book aside, “Oooh. Well shit, this’ll be easy then.”

 

Hello my lovely readers! Here's another fun short, if you'd like to read the fun, sexy, smutty second and final chapter a week early, you can do so at my patreon. There you'll have early and exclusive access to a whole bunch of content, and get to join my discord server full of lovely likeminded readers and dank, dank memes. You'll also get pictures of my cat (a $1000 value).

 

I'm currently taking commissions! If you're interested in commissioning me, please email me at [email protected]

 

I have a twitter, too. Follow me if you want, or don't. 

173