Chapter 17
224 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryo walked over to the raw material stall in the market place remote from the Izanami family stall.

There, Ryo purchased, in addition to normal steel in fairly large quantities, several special materials for the production of mass magic weapons and for his own equipment. Ryo has no plans to save in this regard. Because as soon as production starts, the sum he now has will be painfully small. So Ryo also plans to purchase materials for armor and sword production for his own use.

Ryo ordered several dozen kilograms of obsidian, dragon rock, dark dimerite and lots of star stones. And to be on the market, Ryo bought a smelting furnace right away. With many spare metal containers. Luckily, Ryo was able to take all the materials he had purchased and a new space ring furnace. Then, after settling the bills, Ryo's credit card dropped to 38,950 Valis, so he had a lot of funds. Ryo might have just purchased more, but Ryo's warehouse is really small and the space ring had no more space. So Ryo will either have to rasa to come, however, he plans after creating the workers. Go to the dungeon and you will need a ring.

Of course, Ryo is aware of the fact that he has the opportunity to buy a new, much better ring. However, Ryo has to start smelting new redhead today to produce both his armor and his weapons. He constantly thinks about the type of weapon. However, he decided to first create the raw material for its construction and think after its completion.

After returning home, Ryo called Hestia who was in her ... shared office. To document the purchased amount of raw materials and the money spent. Ryo also informed her about the raw materials he had purchased especially for him. So she knows where the funds have gone. Before Ryo started to install the new stove, Hestia told Hestia whether he wanted to invest the money in a new bedroom or a new bed.

However, to Ryo's joy, Hestia, though shy, said that she preferred to sleep with him. And the matter of new rooms will wait when new people join their family, but no one has come forward yet. Except for people who want to join only for free equipment, which Hestia rejects.

The installation of the furnace took a relatively short time, half an hour. However, it took most of the time to engrave the runes on the furnace so that it could handle the more advanced metal ore.

Later, Ryo w began firing common steel and cleaning it with the goblin's remaining bone marrow. And in the new furnace, he mixed the starstones, obsidian, dark dimmerite, and began to thoroughly heat the metal using a combination of hell flames and the flames of the fallen star from Marvel and the flames of Ifrit, a high-ranking fire elemental. Not to melt a mixture of ores. But also to make the easy one to conduct mane and energies. And after eight hours of melting, Ryo poured the already cleaned Zangetsu Steel into the ore mixer. And for the next two hours he tried to get a uniform mass.

After which, when he obtained one, he saturated the previously carved runes with the aforementioned magical flames. And he left it on the fire for the next six hours, at the urging of Hestia. He went to sleep, cuddled up in Hestio's warm body. Then he got up after five hours and began to prepare the mold for casting.

Ryo decided it was his first weapon, given that he was going to the Dungeons alone. And he plans to go in really deep, and will meet many crowds of enemies. As well as thanks to the skill of weapons, with the right skill, he will be able to immobilize some alive and get many ingredients and materials alive. He is one of his favorite Noble Phantasms. Ryo decided to create ....... Kazikli Bey The Lord of Execution.

Kazikli Bey Rank: B Type: AntiArmy is the weapon of Lancer of Black of Fate/Apocrypha. As that which shares its name with its owner who was called as such, out of fear from how he grimly massacred all those who opposed him, it is the reproduction of the historical event of Vlad III having skewered twenty thousand Ottoman Turk soldiers. The event, reproduced as a "most fearsome Noble Phantasm", is an act that was considered impossible for a human being to commit, nothing short of madness as an "elaborate display of military force that none could match." As it is not a holy sword or divine spear, single stakes prove insufficient and worthless as a Noble Phantasm, unable to produce much destructive power or speed enough to individually provide much trouble to Servants. The true characteristic of the ability is its extraordinary quantity, allowing him to summon approximately twenty thousand stakes that can even overpower Heroic Spirits. While there are those Noble Phantasms of the Anti-Army and Anti-Fortress ranks that can kill hundreds and thousands of enemies at once, it is one of the few able to kill over ten thousand people.

Ryo, working on shaping metlau, took more than seven consecutive hours and another five hours engraving the runes he had made with a swab made with previously made steel mixed with the black dragon's fangs he had received in the morning. And he cursed the aforementioned tool with the power of the Marvel Power Stone. And with its help, he engraved 169 runes on the entire spear. Which he swore to appear on the inside of his hand in the form of a tattoo.

Overall, Ryo needed two days and four hours of sleep to make the weapon. Hestia took the time to take care of Ryo and feed him from time to time and generally admire the process of creating a weapon that surpasses most of the divine weapons of the Danmachi universe. And after completing the weapon and hiding it in Ryo's tattoo. Hestia dragged Ryo to bed by force and made him sleep.

8