Chapter 3- Appearance of Gates
193 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was evening, people were either going home or going to work at that time.

In the library named Brookes that was located not far from the capital. It was about to be closed for the night.

Yuan was in charge for closing it since the owner was out of the country.

He had just finished closing the library, holding the book he was reading earlier on his left, he went to a nearby restaurant to eat dinner. 

There were not too many customers in the restaurant, but this is what Yuan liked. 

He sat down on a table near the counter and ordered chimaek.

The surrounding new customers were surprised upon his order, Chimaek was a food paired with beer or alcohol after all. 

What was more is that they even served it to the boy who was clearly not yet on age. 

A passing lady couldn't take it anymore and asked, "Where's your manager!" The workers quickly called their manager.

The manager named Xi quickly came out from the kitchen and frowned. The lady spoke to him, her voice was specially loud, "How could you serve Alcohol to an umderage boy!" 

The manger Xi couldn't help but feel a bit awkward, Yuan had been eating in their restaurant for two years already. At first they also thought he was a kid but after knowing that he was in fact an adult, they didn't do anything illegal.

Yuan didn't bother with the lady, he just ate and drank. Not long after, he asked for the bill and payed it.

He went out of the restaurant and went home to his apartment, upon arriving, he opened his door. 

Click. 

The room was clean and organized, Yuan had been living here for 2 years without issues. 

The walls were dull in color but it was refreshing. There were even small plants on the corners making everything fresh.

Yuan placed his book on the table beside his bed and quickly fell asleep. 

----

In the outskirts of City A, a strange hole suddenly appeared out of thin air.

It's edges were colored in neon green, it was dark inside and it seems endless. 

Not long after, a small petite hand came out. Soon, a cute little girl came out. 

The little girl had ashy grey hair with few black strands. She had four small horns on her head, she had bluish-green eyes that had semi-transparent X-shaped pupils. 

She was wearing a classic lolita dress that was colored dark blue with mint green shades in the end. 

Her hair was tied in the middle but not too tight, letting her hair gently flow on her back.

Beside her was a small horned rabbit, it was colored grey and it was following the little girl.

The little girl looked around, she was in a disolate area with tall trees surrounding her.

The horned rabbit noticed the scared expression on the little girl's face, it went closer to her feet waiting to be lifted. 

The little girl understood what it's horned rabbit wants, she lifted it up and embraced it. 

"Daddy lives here?" 

A cute voice asked. It belonged to the little girl that was currently hugging her horned rabbit tight. 

"It seems so, Princess Yuyu."

A squeaky voice answered. It belongs to the horned rabbit. Quite cute, right?

"Really?" Princess YuYu asked. There was a hint of happiness on her words. How wonderful! She's going to meet daddy first. 

"But princess! We aren't supposed to go out first!" The horned rabbit spoke. 

Princess Yuyu frowned. She looked below to look at her horned rabbit pet and spoke, "I know they will be mad and scold me." She looked up and stared at the path before her.

"But I dont wanna stay there, I'm meeting daddy first!" She puffed up her chest, grinning. "Let's go, Beta!" 

Beta, the horned rabbit sighed. She raised her paw up high and the little girl's horn and long sharp ear was hidden. The two soon left.

After the two had left, the gates multiplied and was appearing all over the world. 

Many people  were awoken from the shouts of their neighbor due to these strange appearance.  

The sun has not yet shown itself, but many people were going out from their homes to look at these 'Gates'.

There were some people who tried to enter it but there was no avail. It just  appeared  and it's threat was not yet calculated. 

Yuan didn't know this happened since he was in deep sleep.

4