Chapter 14: My Dear Sister I (+18)
4.6k 6 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another chapter coming within a minute.

As I entered the decrepit room, I noticed the moulded walls and dust gathering around the furniture. It had been years since I entered her room, but this wasn’t how I recalled it to be.

It was a shadow of its former self, decaying from negligence and lack of care. It was as if the state of the room was never a concern for my sister. Then I saw her on the bed, covered in blankets from head to toe.

She let out a soft, sleepy moan, followed by a yawn.

“Is that you Isaac?” she asked in her half-asleep tone.

“Yeah, is it fine if I were to stay in your room for tonight?” I asked timidly.

My limbs still felt shaky from seeing that thing.

“Mmm~”

She hummed in consent, unbothered by my presence. I was glad she wasn’t acting crazy like within my nightmare. Maybe that incident was just a figment of my imagination.

I dusted off a chair and placed it beside the bed before I sat on it. My sister went back to sleep. I had nothing to do, so I simply gazed at her ashen face, her tender yet supple flesh. It appeared to glow under the low lights of the night lamp.

I just couldn’t peel my eyes off of her. An insidious desire swelled, irking me to take a closer look. I shifted nearer to her and rested my palm against her skin, but it wasn’t satisfied yet. My body proceeded, getting inside the same bed as hers.

Soon enough, I was facing her back. The flowery scent she emitted was intoxicating. My nose dug into her hair as I took a big whiff. I couldn’t even think clearly. I didn’t know what I was doing anymore.

What I was about to do was nothing better than being a molester. I hesitated, but the voice within my mind reassured me of my worries, urging me that this was what she wanted too.

My hands travelled down to my trousers, pulling them down. My erected dick sprung up, boasting a size bigger than what most men would possess. It was ugly and big, unsuited to the size of my frame.

The thing slapped against her thighs. The neurons within me felt electrified, like a seizing typhoon creating waves and waves of energy. I never knew of such pleasure. It was addictive, undeniably addictive.

I still had remnants of my rationality left. I knew waking her up in this position would leave me with boundless trouble. My hands began stroking my member as I tried to stifle out my groans of lustful appetite.

I tried to maintain the least amount of moment possible, delaying my impending release further. After what seemed like an eternity, I could feel the surge of bliss coming from beneath.

My seed spouted out, splattering between her legs. I could tell how boiling hot it was. It was of gooey and slimy consistency. Copious amounts were still within my hands. It made the entire bottom of the bed feel uncomfortable.

After the deed did I feel a bit liberated, and only then did my reasonability return. I still couldn’t believe what I had done. I got my rocks off on a sleeping girl, that too my sister.

It was a crime worth being jailed for. Just how fucked was I feeling in the head?

“Mmm, brother… I feel… weird.” Dolores said as she turned around.

I felt the lights leaving my body. My bones shuddered just from thinking of her reaction. I pleaded, pleaded for her to not notice anything suspicious.

“There’s something sticky on my thigh,” she said.

Her hand moved behind her, feeling the remnants of my release.

“What’s this~?” Her voice sounded almost sultry to me. Just from hearing it, my dick bounced in anticipation.

She pulled her hands back before inspecting and smelling it.

“Brother, is this what I think it is?”

She gave me a knowing smile as she licked her lips. I was just speechless. I didn’t know how to respond to her. I shook my face down from the overbearing feeling of shame.

“Look at me,” she commanded. “Do you want mother to know how you sullied my body?”

I took a big gulp before replying.

“N-no.”

Her grin widened.

“Then let me take the lead.”

Her following words came to me as a shock. Snake-like hands coiled me in closer, like a fisher reeling in his catch. Her breathing grew laboured as she gazed deep into my eyes.

The opal eyes, both with a white pupil and iris, seemed closer than ever. Her lips traced mine, simply brushing against them. I couldn’t stop myself either. The amoral atmosphere fueled my hunger for her.

Before I knew it, I reacted to her suggestive acts, pulling her closer into a genuine lover’s embrace. Our eyes met one another again. We seemed closer than ever before.

“I love you, Isaac. Not as a sister… but as a woman.”

I couldn’t believe what I was about to say.

“I love you too.”

We dove into a dirty kiss, ravenously trying to mingle our mouths together. Her generous body pushed against mine as her giant boobs got squished. I couldn’t think of anything other than Dolores, her existence solely overtook every thought in my mind.

We catcalled each other’s names as the atmosphere brewed to new unscrupulous heights. What we were enacting was simply blasphemy against nature, a love bearing fruit from the same blood, a forbidden tale of brother and sister.

Our actions intensified by the tick of the clock. She laid her body bare, receiving every bit of my touch. My kisses soon progressed past her lips, going down her neck to her whole body. 

Only after I finished did she finally take a pause, stopping me from going further.

“I am ready.”

I was now at a crossroads, with no point of return.

 

73