Chapter 16: Their Loving Life
3.8k 13 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tap Tap Tap

I could hear a thumping sound near me. My body felt sore all over. I pried open my eyes to take a good look around. Darkness, that was all I could see. I couldn’t see past the length of my arm.

My skin felt naked. The chilly wind stabbed through my pores as I shivered. I tried to cover myself using my limbs, only to feel a taut binding restricting my movement.

Tap Tap TAP

The resounding thumps got louder. I struggled to get out of my confines before whatever was approaching got here.

The straps were tied too strong to power through. I lifted my face filled with anxiety, waiting to see the perpetrator who had put me in this position.

Click

The lights suddenly shone, causing me to squint my eyes. It was intensely bright, so much so that it hurt my eyes. As my eyes gradually got used to the blaring brightness, I heard a sweet, chirpy voice, one which I couldn’t ever forget.

“Oh brother, you’re awake!”

It was someone who I never expected to be there. My sister… she was standing there all by herself. Her alabaster eyes locked on me as she gave me a content smile, the same smile she always had which suddenly appeared a lot eerier than I recognized.

“W-what’s the meaning of this? Why am I tied up like this?” I stuttered.

“Silly brother, it’s your new home! We will spend our time here together henceforth. Just you and me alone, with no outside interferences~.”

“What do you mean, just let me out of here! T-this is not funny!”

“Do you think I am still joking, Isaac?” she asked me with a challenging smile.

She placed her chilly hands against my face and lifted it up. Our eyes met, as our gazes locked on each other.

“Tell me Isaac, do you think I am joking?” she repeated, this time putting emphasis on my name.

She wasn’t kidding. Her cordial way of mentioning me as ‘brother’ was nowhere to be heard. It was either her way of expressing how determined she was with these actions, or she was here with a vengeance.

I-I didn’t know. I couldn’t comprehend what was going on. I just knew… I didn’t want to stay here any longer.

“Haah, Isaac~”

Her nose tingled against the skin of my nape. She breathed heavily; her face forming an ecstatic expression as her hands began encroaching on my body.

“Isaac, Isaac~”

Our distance got closer and closer, her body completely latched onto mine like an octopus. We soon began kissing. Her frame started rocking as she used my feeble body for her stimulation.

“You love me too, right? That’s why you came to my room last night. You couldn’t afford to be there without me.”

She had gotten her guess completely wrong, but at the same time, I couldn’t deny it. It was my body which took the initiative, despite how much in disbelief I was. I just couldn’t imagine committing such acts with a sane mind, but here I was.

“Oh, I almost forgot. You missed dinner last night so you still must be hungry, right? I prepared an omelette for you, let me just get it~.”

She went outside and bought a tray with a steaming dish on top. I was worried for a second, afraid it might be another parasitic mass ready to make me its host.

When she opened the cloche over the dish, what was revealed was a simplistic but aromatic egg dish. I felt relieved seeing this, but it didn’t mean I still wasn’t anxious about what might follow soon.

“Here, I made this with love and care.” She whispered. “Open your mouth, otherwise I won’t be able to feed you.”

I noticed something peculiar; she had no utensils to feed me with. Don’t tell me, is she intending to feed me with her bare hands again? My guess soon came to be proven wrong, with an outcome much worse than I expected.

She took a handful of the dish and began consuming it. I was still curious why she was the one eating it, but as her face drew near, realization soon dawned upon me.

“Ishaac, shaay ahhh~!” Dolores spoke with her mouth filled with food, revealing its disgusting, mushy, saliva-drenched contents to me.

My body shivered with revulsion. I twisted my face aside as I was absolutely unwilling to accept the food from her slimy tongue.

“Aww, ishaac you dohn’t need to bhe shhy~.”

She forced my face to turn towards her. I sealed my lips shut so she wasn’t able to push her chewed food into my mouth. She just pressed her mouth against mine as I could feel the sloshed up contents at the tip of my lips.

She wasn’t having any of it though. Her hand pinched my nose until it suffocated me of any remaining air in my body. I parted my lips ever so slightly, just enough so I could take a small breath.

Right at that moment, her tongue tore through my defences, like a sledgehammer breaking down a wall. The strength she rammed her tongue in rattled my brain, enough to make me slack-jawed.

It made things easier for her. Her tongue wrangled in along with the drool coated contents. Her ‘feeding’ was simply an excuse. She turned the mouth feeding into an intimate kiss as she explored my tongue, gums and then the entirety of my mouth.

The food within our mouths was gradually transferred to mine. The mouth-to-mouth exchange seemed to last an eternity. I wasn’t sure whose secretions were filling my mouth anymore.

An overwhelming feeling of nausea came from the bottom of my stomach. My body didn’t want to accept it. As we parted from the vulgar kiss, I began puking out the watery contents left remaining in my system.

My throat felt hoarse and my eyes became teary. There wasn’t much that came out except for lots of water. As I tilted my head to look up again, my sister looked extremely displeased.

“Did you not like it that much?”

Her voice was monotone, detached from any emotion. She swiftly took another bite from the food, before forcing with much more pressure than before. Another kiss began, one filled with a wild intensity and roughness.

I could only be at the receiving end of her onslaught. Once she finished, I began coughing, but quickly another serving of food came from her mouth. Her hands clamped around me like a bear trap.

It was a grotesque sight. I felt like a subdued animal as I kept receiving bits and pieces of the omelette again and again. My tears didn’t stop flowing as my mouth engorged the appalling concoction of eggs and drool formed within her mouth. 

‘No more, please’ I thought to myself.

She continued to indulge in my body. I could see the glimmer of desire burning within her eyes. A hunger, a bottomless hunger. She wanted more; she wanted all of me.

“Stop… stop…” I echoed out my broken, fragmented thoughts.

Unexpectedly, she did just that.

“Okay,” she paused. “Let’s move onto the real fun part ♡~!”

Her sing-song voice terrified me. I began flailing even more. The bindings tore into my skin but it did little to hinder my attempts at getting out.

“Brother, I really want your baby.”

My stomach dropped.

“N-n-no, NO!” I rejected her, but my cries fell on deaf ears.

“Brother, you’re so big down there ♡. I can’t wait to have your baby batter.”

“P-p-please stop, I a-am begging you Dolores. I-I d-don’t want this!”

“What should we name our lovely child?”

“P-please…”

“How about Emma or Eva? I always liked those two names.”

“S-stop…”

“Shhhh, it’ll be fine brother. You’ll make a great father, there’s no need to worry.”

“N- mmphhh.”

I was silenced by another forceful kiss. My eyes had become swollen from the running downpour of tears. She straddled onto my languid hips, as my pants were lowered down till what was underneath was out in the bare open. 

My whines silenced into mere whimpers. Her caress; all-consuming, eroding every bit of my thoughts. She continued on her own, pleasuring herself with my flesh. I could feel every bit of her revolting insides and the sickening gratification that followed.

I didn’t want this; I wanted none of this.

“Brother, ahhnn ahhnn ahhnnnn~ ♡”

And then it all ended. A gushing pressure escaped my body.

“Ahhhhhnnnnn~~!! ♡♡♡”

It was already too late. We were both broken beyond belief. 

71