Chapter 17: Suicide
5.5k 48 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Brother~ ♡”

How much time had passed? Perhaps a few weeks or months. Every moment felt like an eternity to me. I wanted to be free; I wanted to stand up on my very own legs again, to live, to feel like I was breathing once more.

“Are you feeling good too, brother ♡?”

But it denied me all of that, all thanks to this demoness who ruined my life. She used my body to comfort herself like I was nothing more than a doll. Yet she claimed she cared about me, but there wasn’t any shred of credibility to her words.

As I entered my depressing thoughts, I began involuntarily sobbing. She stopped and began cuddling to calm me down. Her lustful craze was nowhere to be seen, only replaced by what I could say was a false impression of a caring sister.

“Isaac, it’s alright. Sister is here for you. I am sorry but I am not able to stay with you the whole day, but I promise I will cater to all your needs tomorrow!”

Her words were like nails being driven to my ears, but I didn’t reject her. If I did, she would be much rougher with her treatment.

“Brother, can you tell me you love me?” She requested.

I didn’t want to say it, rather I wanted to say the most vicious of words that came to my mind, but at the same time, I felt slightly reluctant to.

“I-I l-l-love y-you…”

At first, I doubted my feelings, but as time went on, I was sure… My feelings weren’t mine anymore.

With how terribly she treated me, my heart still belonged to her. It made little sense. From how I was so receptive to her advances to how I didn’t mind our incestual acts. The only saving grace was that I could still maintain my sanity.

“Ehehe~ I love you too, brother.”

She continued bouncing her hips. My mind was already somewhere else. I was completely hazed out.

“Oh, Brother! I forgot to tell you the best news of the day!”

She acted like an excited little girl. Her face was all smiles, practically hopping from the news she was about to tell me.

“I am confirmed to be pregnant!”

I couldn’t believe what I heard just then. My body felt weak, overwhelmed by emotions. I was about to become a father, but I wasn’t one bit happy about it. Pain, sorrow, anxiety, all those feelings were bearing down on my mind.

It reminded me of the countless times we did it. How she one-sidedly forced herself on me. It made me wonder how it started, how I pressed the button to ruin my life, how I grew ignorant of the dangers surrounding this new family. Why shouldn’t I just end it all here right now?

There was no hope for me to be released. Even if I was, it was probably another obsessive girl who would offer me the same fate as I have right now. 

“I bet our baby would be beautiful, isn’t that right, brother?”

---

“Brother, are you awake?” a girl asked.

Her silver hair flowed like the rustling, snow cloaked trees during a midwinter night. Her jewel-like eyes shone brightly; brimming with jubilance. She was the happiest I had ever seen her.

She sat beside me, resting her head on my shoulder. Her hand led my palm to her belly. It was bloated, disfiguring her perfect figure. My hand which rested on it felt a vibration.

“Oh! The baby just kicked!” she screamed with delight.

I looked back at her with deadened eyes. I couldn’t muster any strength to say anything. Everything seemed bleak and hopeless. The world no longer looked the same to me, like a separate existence from my physical self.

No, my new world was within the confines of this white room, where my sister catered to me. I was a father now, but it didn’t matter.

She then gave me a peck on my lips. I didn’t react to it, or rather, I didn’t have the energy to. She then cooed and coddled me with her arms as her cold fingers brushed against my nape.

“You must be hungry, right? I’ll prepare some food for you soon.”

She left soon, leaving me all by myself. As soon as she left, I began mindlessly trying to loosen the straps. My sense of time had long since gone. I did not know how long I had been here.

At the corner of my eyes, the greyed out “suicide” button seemed to stand out. I was tempted. I forgot it had even existed at some point.

My trembling hands reached out to it. I wasn’t sure why I was hesitating now. Did I still want to live? Or was I trembling from what could follow next? It didn’t matter. It would all become irrelevant soon.

From the extremity of my fingers, the tip inched ever so closer. As the distance closed, the pacing got slower and slower. Only before a millimetre away, I took one last breath.

Click

A buzzing sound soon followed. I waited. Nothing happened.

Ten seconds, one minute, fifteen minutes, an entire hour.

Nothing happened.

“ahahaha… AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!”

I broke. My tear ducts couldn’t stop flowing. I thought they had stopped working long ago.

“AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!”

My body shook like a shivering leaf.

“AHAHAHAHHA WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYY!!!”

I tried to bang my fists against the armrests of the table. Dolores promptly walked in. She looked concerned with the uproar I was causing.

“It’ll be fine, brother. It’ll be fine. I am here with you.”

In a complacent manner, she held my head down to her chest. Her hand patted me, rubbing against my head and back, trying to calm my nerves.

---

From what I had heard, 9 months had passed. Dolores’ bloated belly had grown more prominent. She kept reminding me about it incessantly, torturing me mentally with the idea of our birthing child.

Within this period, she grew to be less sexually active. I wanted to stop responding to her calls, but sometimes the feelings of her artificial love implanted in me would awaken once again. It was abhorrent to watch.

I had no desire remaining other than my demise, but with the constant care she showed to my well being, it wasn’t likely that I would reach the end of my lifeline anytime soon.

“Brother.”

My sister Dolores was still with me, or more like she never left.

“Promise me you won’t leave me.”

She sounded a lot more serious this time, different from her usual manic nympho self.

“Promise me!”

I didn’t get what she was getting at.

“Promise me, Isaac. Don’t leave me, please!”

She embraced me, not planning to let go. I didn’t know why she was getting so desperate. I nodded at her half-heartedly. Her pleas rekindled my once exhausted hope.

---

A few days later, Dolores was acting the same way she did that some days ago. Her crestfallen white eyes beseeched me, she kissed me passionately; her frown making a deep downwards arc.

“I love you Isaac, I don’t want to let go of you.”

I soon got my answer to why she acted that way.

 

SUICIDE

 

With a light beeping sound, the button hidden away in the corner of my eyes lit up. I couldn’t believe it. She knew about this all this while. It was… finally working.

“No, Isaac don’t! Don’t you remember what you promised me!”

She hugged me in a panic, gripping me as tightly as she could, almost to the point it hurt. Her head squished against my shoulder, I could feel her warm tears dripping down my shoulders. It was the first time I had ever seen her cry.

“Brother, think about our kid! We need you Isaac, our family needs you!”

I couldn’t help but crackle with laughter at her face. Finally… Finally!

“Fuck you.”

The disbelief on her face was a sight worth a million dollars. I was glad those fucking disgusting fake feelings of love weren’t affecting me any longer. I didn’t waste any more time and clicked on the button.

My vision was gradually whitened into blankness. At my last moments, I could still see Dolores screaming at me. Begging, pleading to not let go. Within mere moments, intense pain racked my brain.

Soon after, I realized it wasn’t the escape I wished for.

Hey everyone, Steelz here. This is a big milestone for the novel. It has been a long yet short journey. After this chapter, a lot more info is going to be revealed about the overall world and its system. That's good and all but here comes the bad news. The series will prob have a break as I will begin to focus back on my other novels, most likely Monster Girl Survival but potentially Yandere Nightmare.

I might get back to the novel quicker than anticipated if it gets into trending but that doesn't seem all that likely. In the end, I just want to say thanks for supporting this novel. At first, I was worried readers might like it or not but thanks to you people, I was able to keep on being committed to the novel.

80