Art of Interrogation
11.9k 11 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I think you know the location of the Immortal Valley."

Lucifer pulled the prisoner's hair and spoke calmly while he made Perenna stand outside the cell and watch the action.

Hearing the name of the fabled Immortal Valley, the man's dazed pupils shrunk and he immediately tried to struggle. Alas, his limbs were spread apart and tied by iron chains while his bloodied body didn't have much stamina in the first place.

It was already Lucifer's third day in this new and exciting world while he had increased his army of Lust Demons by almost 30 girls every night. 

Of course, Lucifer barely got any more benefits to his cultivation as most of them had already lost their yin essence and none of them were cultivators.

On the other hand, Perenna was the one who got closer in breaking through and finally becoming a full-fledged cultivator.

Such a speed in cultivation was because of dual cultivating with Lucifer every night while also having an incomparable talent. After all, she is the one and only combination of the essence of the strongest Archangel and the strongest Devil.

"I-I don't know anything."

The man finally spoke out. All this time, he had remained silent and calm while his physical body was tortured for any valuable information he may have a hold of.

This dungeon was specifically created for some important people who had the galls of becoming Perenna's enemies and obstructed her from her previous goals.

But to her surprise, this unsightly man actually had the use for her Master, too.

Knowing that she had already become of some use to Lucifer, Perenna's gaze couldn't help but soften lightly while her heart anticipated for the kind of reward she may get tonight.

"You really don't know anything about the Immortal Valley? 

Does this mean, you and your wife did not come to this district after the Valley was destroyed by the Witch?

Does this also mean that you did not drop a pair of siblings at the Dusk Empire?

Does this also mean that the witch did not attain the treasure of Immortal Valley?"

Hearing all his secrets exposed, the man felt completely vulnerable. He didn't feel this kind of insecurity when his own wife was used by the mayor, right in front of him.

"Who are you?"

With his voice laced with dread, he tried to turn his head and look at the man. To etch his face and send the intel to the destined one.

Smack

With his neck slapped with a strong force, his face hung low once again.

Lucifer picked his hair and slowly whispered.

"I hear that your wife was screwed right in front of you, is that correct?"

The man remained silent.

"Hmm? Is that anger? I feel your wrath bubbling inside your heart, waiting to burst out. 

Does that mean you still have hope?

Hope that you can escape... no, that's incorrect. You cling onto the hope of getting... avenged? Right?"

With his emotions read out loud, the man felt even more uncomfortable.

"You know, your pain will only lessen if you tell me the location. After all, I have already tried your wife and according to her words, as I quote:

Only my husband, the head of Holy Village know the true entrance to the valley. It was also because of him that the Witch could enter the Valley in the first place. Did I do good, master?"

"My wife would never say that?!"

A mixture of guilt and anguish wreaked havoc in his heart.

"What? Would she never expose you? Or would she never call me a master? Hmm?

The thing is, me and your wife... well, if I have to be blunt about it, we fucked. We fucked real good.

Hey, tell me one thing. Do her eyes roll up while her butthole clenched as her orgasms reached to the door of your bedroom?"

"Aaaaghhhhh"

The man started to struggle once again as Lucifer kept hold of his hair. He narrowed his eyes and felt a little bit impatient.

This dude, right in front of him was the key player that affected the Hero's mentality and he also had a strange curse on his eyes that allowed him to store everything he saw into the mind of the Hero directly!

No, he had no cultivation but he had this 'blessing' to fulfil his destiny.

When he was killed in the Eroge, all the scenes... pictorial scenes of how the things went down was stored into the brain of the destined hero that made him hate Pete to his very bones.

But that's not all, his particular eye also becomes a key event in opening the entrance of the Valley.

The only thing Lucifer wanted to find out was the location of the Entrance!

"I never understand your type of guys. You hold onto things that don't even benefit you at all. 

Let me ask you something. If you are killed, what would you gain? Your Goddess won't bat a single eye to your soul as it enters the river of reincarnation. 

Then why? Why hold onto such meaninglessness?

You should know that your wife also understands this point. Right now, she may be enjoying another's prisoner's dick as we speak. 

Her life full of lustful bliss as she survives off the very lust of mankind.

And that pair of siblings... you think getting avenged is better than living a life. You can reunite with your wife and patch things up.

I know that she really misses you.

Hell, if you cooperate, I will even let you meet her immediately."

Lucifer's devilish whispers slowly corroded the man's firm will. His heart shivered at the thought of reuniting with his wife. 

His heart still held onto the hope of rescuing her from this filth, loving her and caring for her while she loves him back.

He felt extremely guilty when he thought of the images of her wife getting used by some dirty prisoners because of him being stubborn.

And for what?

What would he gain?

He had lost his family, village, home but only his wife remained and would he let her leave his life, too?

With a defeated sigh, the man finally broke down and whispered a particular location.

Hearing it, Lucifer smiled.

Meanwhile, the man was also sneering inside his heart. Even if he does find the location, so what?

He couldn't enter the valley and by the time he realises it, he will run away with his wife.

"You have my thanks. As I promised, I will allow you couple to reunite once again."

Lucifer nodded at Perenna, who had an awestruck face by her master's capabilities in interrogation.

She still remembered how her means couldn't even get a single word out of his mouth.

Sighing in admiration, she went away for a moment and brought a particular Lust Demon whose body was completely covered in white sticky liquid while she slowly and gently licked her fingers.

Seeing the emergence of a pink-skinned demon whose face looked just like his wife, the prisoner's mind blanked out.

"Natty, why don't you perform for your husband."

As she entered the cell, her gaze turned infatuated when she looked at Lucifer. Nodding immediately, her naked body covered in warm sticky liquids immediately crouched down with her thighs apart as her loose pussy was in full view.

"Darling, look here. See, master is so wonderful. He and I did it for hours. Not only that, there were so many sisters.

I even tried saving master's semen inside of me, but it was just too much."

She smiled lusciously as she used her fingers to spread her pussy apart while thick demonic spunk kept on leaking out of her used up hole.

She then turned her body and showed her full butt while she fell on her fours and slowly twerked her ass like a bitch in heat, her butthole leaking the similar kind of demonic spunk.

Grabbing her ass passionately, she slowly massaged them right in front of her despairing husband as her moans resounded in the cell.

"Happy?"

Lucifer's whisper shook his despair-filled heart and he slowly lost his mind while the images of his wife and him spending their time together in the village, filled with love and warmth slowly coincided with the pink-fleshed demon slave to her lust.

Sshk

His left eye widened in pain as his right eye was ripped out.

"I'll be taking this."

Lucifer spoke calmly and then looked at Natty.

"Natty, be a darling and feed on your husband tonight, alright?"

Natty immediately smiled and giggled.

"Yes, master!"

Meanwhile, her tail was already going in and out of her pussy, slowly pleasing herself.

Her eyes looked at her husband's erection.

Even though the man hated the sight of it, his body remained honest and his dick stood at the slutty look of his wife.

"Bon Appetit."

With his farewell, Lucifer left with Perenna while the poor man's moans and cries intermixed as his own wife thoroughly drained her while thinking of her master all the time.

112