Desireless Devil?
6.7k 13 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the mattress of the tent, three figures laid down. Lucifer had already exposed his true figure to Layla. His lustrous horns, beautiful crimson eyes, a body that surpassed the desires of creative and imaginative women.

Placing their heads onto his shoulders, Perenna and Layla gave each other a glare before looking at him and smiling.

Due to the circumstances, Lucifer didn't mind allowing them to use his arms as their pillows. They had done a wonderful deed with him and being a generous master, he would reward them appropriately.

Meanwhile, he had retracted his wings into his body. Not minding the fact that his wings mesmerizing wings could get dirty if both Layla and Perenna laid their exhausted bodies on them, it was difficult laying on the back with fleshy protrusions.

"Hey, Lucifer. Can I ask you one thing?"

Being a familiar, Layla is supposed to address Lucifer more formally but her encounter was extremely different than Perenna's encounter with Lucifer.

While Perenna's body and soul gave in and submitted her heart to her master, she didn't even flinch when she called another being as her master. 

But Layla, she was different. Her heart didn't submit to Lucifer, it obsessed for him, for his touch... for his warmth. Her actions and her motivation for Cultivation had changed drastically in just a day.

Her actions and thoughts revolved around Lucifer... she wanted them to revolve around Lucifer.

While Lucifer actively tamed Perenna's arrogant heart, he slowly coaxed Layla and gained her absolute loyalty.

"Go ahead."

Not minding the rivalry his two Familiars had formed, he closed his eyes and awaited Layla's question.

"Did you change my facial structure because my beauty wasn't worthy enough?"

A sense of vulnerability gripped her heart as she gazed at Lucifer's chiseled jaws intently while Perenna openly mocked her insecurities with her gaze.

"Don't you remember it? What did I say to you? My true desire."

He spoke lightly while his eyes remained closed. 

"Yes, but—"

"I desire your heart. Nothing more, nothing less. Yes, I admit that you have grown more beautiful due to me changing your constitution.

But in my eyes, it doesn't hold much worth.

Beauty may be one of the factors that my gaze may get attracted but it is definitely not the factor that will make someone worthy enough to stand by my side.

The only person worthy enough to serve me, to please me and to feel my desire for her is someone I choose myself. Be it ugly in her fleshy form. 

All I ever desire is a heart.

Does this clear some of your doubts?"

Lucifer opened his eyes and asked calmly.

The only reason someone's beauty is even a factor to make him attracted is because of his new constitution. It is his inherent nature to feel attracted by the beauties of the world and lust after them.

If someone thought that the Devil holds the least desires, then he is severely wrong.

In this world, nobody is filled with more desires than the Devil!

Lucifer not only lusted after beautiful girls but other forms of beauties, too.

A beautiful relationship, a beautiful artifact, a beautiful scenery, a beautiful world!

That's right, the original Lucifer's goal... his lust, his greed... every single emotion was to create a beautiful world. And in his own sick and twisted needs, he slowly gained the ire of a young and naive hero.

The Destined Warrior.

But Lucifer couldn't let that happen. If he really gave into his needs, he had no doubt, it wouldn't be long that someone slices his head off.

So he could only limit himself. Limit his own desires.

That's right, Lucifer only lusted after a beautiful heart.

A heart that only holds his image inside their deepest and darkest section is the kind of beautiful heart in this world.

Meanwhile, Layla felt as if a huge burden has been removed from her shoulders and she immediately sat on Lucifer's naked body while her plump tanned butt grinded on the base of his rod.

She cradled his cheeks with her arms and immediately locked lips with him.

The kiss wasn't tongue deep or extremely passionate. It was just a beautiful moment in Layla's heart as her beloved declared that as long as her own heart beats for him, she will be loved.

"Thank you, Lucifer."

Layla's dark eyes gazed into Lucifer's crimson one's and his lips curled up slowly.

'That's right. This is the type of heart that a person should have.'

His mood lifted up naturally and he looked at her large bust and beautiful and smooth stomach.

"You should freshen up. Both of you.

We will be leaving tomorrow. Our task here is fulfilled."

Lucifer pinched Layla's butt, causing her to yelp in surprise while Perenna nodded obediently and reluctantly lifted her head from her Master's chest.

***

Since it was already past midnight, it could be said that they slept and woke up in the same morning and walked out of the tent without hiding their tracks.

Soon, Babner came out of his son's tent and walked up to Lucifer and his group. While Layla's change was registered by the surprised elder, he kept his silence and looked at Lucifer with a humble expression.

"I hope that the hospitality presented was able to please fellow Cultivators. If you would like to visit again, please don't forget to bring some souvenirs for this old man."

Lucifer smiled and chuckled.

"Please don't shame us by saying such things, fellow cultivator. Of course, I will definitely return with hands filled with treasures if fate allowed me to revisit this village."

Eloquent, Lucifer replies with a smile as they bade their farewell and slowly left in the shade of unusually darker dawn.

Meanwhile, the moment Lucifer left, Shayna opened her eyes with her forehead filled with sweat. She was still covered in her white clothes as nobody had ever seen her true appearance, not even her own adopted children.

"What was... that dream?"

She shivered... or more specifically, her lower body shivered at the thought of the dream while unknowingly, a white-winged tattoo had already found its place right above her crotch.

Nobody knew what her future entails.

Who do you like more?
  • Perenna Votes: 220 52.4%
  • Layla Votes: 200 47.6%
Total voters: 420
67