1.4 Rise of moral integrity, rehabilitate the slag Male Lead and strike for snacks to watch a good show!
1.4k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After getting back to the campus, Rong XingLi got a mouthful of chicken soup for the soul1compilation of educational, inspirational, comforting stories.  

 

Back in his world, he would often reprimand Huang Yaoyang in this manner, whenever his little chuuni did something wrong. Now, he had to be lectured by a young lady, who has barely reached half of his lifetime. Life likes to troll him. 

 

While he put on an unwilling and wronged face, his attention was elsewhere. 

 

“Jing Yi, why did Ruo Chen come back earlier?” asked he skeptically. His family’s Jing Yi was a system capable of dimension traveling! He didn’t believe his Jing Yi made a mistake. 

 

“Ding— As a male lead his instincts are meant to follow the plot. Ruo Chen must have sensed something was wrong and decided to come back. The stronger the soul power host has; the more host can disrupt this connection.” 

 

Oh, how can I strengthen my soul power?” 

 

“Ding— Host will gain a portion of soul energy whenever a task is successfully completed. The amount will vary depending on the plane level. Besides absorbing energy, host can purchase a soul training manual.” 

 

Rong XingLi and his Jing Yi continued to talk about work related things, while the good willed female lead was talking to an empty wall. 

 

Meanwhile, Ruo Chen smashed his fist against the steering wheel. Full of rage he drove to his girlfriend’s home. Those twins were seriously too much! They dared to ditch him in the mall. Isn’t this family after the Ruo family’s fortune? Then they should behave like an obedient dog under him! Remembering this humiliation his face became ugly. 

 

“Very good, you have successfully attracted my attention. Don’t think I will let you hypocrites have an easy life!” 

 

Ruo Chen’s handsome face showed a sinister smile.  

 

At the same time, a forty plus year old labeled hypocrite sneezed in his dorm room, wondering if someone is bad mouthing the dead. 

 

As soon as Ruo Chen reached his girlfriend’s place, a seductive woman in her mid-twenty opened the door. The strong smell of perfume penetrated Ruo Chen’s nose. A coquettish voice chimed out, “Ruo Chen~~ You are finally here~~”  

 

The woman warped one of her legs tightly around Ruo Chen’s hips, pressing her breasts against his muscular chest. She was practically eating him standing with clothes on.  

 

For a moment, Ruo Chen had an unreadable expression on his face, before he whispered into her ear in a low and sexy voice, “Why baby? Don’t we have the whole night?” 

 

The woman’s face flushed red. However, not out of shyness but excitement and lust. She rubbed her curvy body even more enthusiastically against Ruo Chen and his soldier, dragging him into the bedroom. A smirk appeared on his face. 

 

A certain system, that had to witness everything for several reasons silently lit a candle for the woman. 

 

Succeeding in reprimanding her brother for whole 30 minutes and squeezing out a promise to apologize to Ruo Chen, Li Mengyao left satisfied.  

 

Following the obedient kid display, Rong XingLi sat down before the laptop screen. He was coordinating a social media account for his new part time job. He needed money or else he feared that once he graduated, Li Junyao’s parents would throw him out straight away. He had to think about the future, after all he had to bring two people into wedlock 

 

Some couldn’t encounter their soulmate their whole life and he had to locate two! 

 

He was confident to track down a nice guy for Li Mengyao, but Ruo Chen gave him a headache. 

 

Seriously, that guy had so many partners. Nobody would believe, that he could settle down with one wife! Rong XingLi wanted to laugh. His balls hurt thinking about it. A sacrificial lamb would complete his task, but that wouldn’t change Ruo Chen’s bad habits. 

 

“Jing Yi, who did Ruo Chen marry in the end?” asked Rong XingLi. 

 

“Ding—No one. He never married anyone, just like Li Mengyao,” answered Jing Yi. 

 

Now Rong XingLi was slightly astonished. Afterall Ruo Chen was the heir of a big family with economic power. There is no way, the old generation of an established clan would leave their accumulated fortune run into the hands of some mistress’s illegitimate child. Without a legal wife, no legal heir, meaning Ruo Chen’s right to succeed could be taken by one of his relatives.  

 

Rong XingLi was deep in thoughts. There must be more behind Ruo Chen. So, he consulted Jing Yi.  

 

Bad idea. A story full of twists and intrigues, dog blood and tears were told - illegitimate siblings, mistresses, drugs, “accident” pregnancies, abortions, attempted murder, greedy relatives, internal strife for inheritage and so on. In the end, the male lead fell victim to his “brother’s” scheme and died lonely. 

 

Sigh. Seems like this slag had his own issues. 

 

A wealthy family does not necessary yield a happy life for their children. Ruo Chen and the Li twins for example all died lonely and abandoned. 

 

If Rong XingLi had known, that it was such a long story, then he would have taken out some popcorn and nestled himself comfortable onto the bed to listen. 

 

Following the whole story, he had just one question -  

Why the hell were the twins implicated to this extent?! 

 

Ruo Chen cut them off very early, so they had no impact on each other whatsoever! 

 

Li Mengyao was the female lead, where was her dog shit luck? 

 

Did the world’s law gave a big fart on the main characters cheat-like halos?! 

 

They should have united in their lowest moments and made a comeback or just leave everything behind and life happy together! But no, they never met again after the breakup! 

 

Ah! His balls hurt. Li Junyao’s death now seems even more insignificant than before! 

 

“Ding— Host does not now the whole plot,” chimed Jing Yi in. 

 

“Yeah, yeah. My level not high enough to extract the whole plot. I know,” Rong XingLi casually dismissed the notice. 

 

Why is there so much background to discover? It doesn’t matter anyway, Li Mengyao and Ruo Chen just have to get married with someone else and my work is done. 

 

Having hypnotized himself successfully, he humphed once and got back to work. 

 

For the next few weeks there were no news of Li Mengyao and Ruo Chen. But he knew, that Li Junyao would stumble over Ruo Chen with a girl in tow on his way to the supermarket. The next sequence is easy to guess. Li Junyao clumsily confronted Ruo Chen. The latter simply ignored his barking. But every man had times, when his blood boiled. Li Junyao swung his fist against Ruo Chen, but was utterly beat up by the latter. 

 

Then it was Li Mengyao’s turn to confront Ruo Chen, because of her initial good impression of him, she believed he had a good reason. He bullshitted his way through and stole her first kiss and inofficially started dating. Really shameless. 

 

Rong XingLi lit a candle for Li Junyao. He witnessed the male lead cheating on the female lead, yet black and white reversed and he got beat up. 

 

However, this time was different. Li Mengyao was still unfazed by the male lead and Rong XingLi wasn’t as hasty as Junyao. He would observe in the dark and collect Ruo Chen’s dirty water2negative deeds/dirty secrets bit by bit. Then carefully expose it indirectly to the female lead. This way he could continue to play his innocent little brother role. 

 

Following the script Rong XingLi went out to the supermarket. He swayed lazily on his way, to not miss the male lead. Speaking of the devil, he appeared with his arm around the girl’s shoulder. She was completely smitten by him.  

 

Rong XingLi took photos for evidence. The pair took a turn into a side street. But it was a lonely dead end with many turns and blind spots. His brain circuited and his imagination ran wild. 

 

Brother, you 

 

wouldn’t want to do the deed outdoor right?? Your partner looks like a minor! 

 

Too kinky, thought Rong XingLi and sped up. But the next scene he saw, stunned him.  

 

Ruo Chen slammed his hands against the wall, pinning the girl against it. It was the legendary “Kabe-DON”! 

 

However, something was fishy, because the girl was scared silly and Ruo Chen looked like a raging Asura3 demon or evil ghost, god-like power. 

 

He had a smile that didn’t reach his eyes and inquired, “Where did you get these drugs and who ordered you?” 

 

The girl blinked her misty eyes and denied his accusation, “A-Ah Chen, what are you talking about? D-d-drugs? Don’t say such scary things!” 

 

Ruo Chen’s corners of his mouth hooked up slightly, he took out a cigarette and calmly lit it, then puffed one or two times. The smoke flew into her face. 

 

Cough-, Ah Chen, that-that was a bad joke!” said the girl weakly, easing up. 

 

Suddenly, Ruo Chen’s face turned cold as he drew nearer, his tone murderous, “I’m asking you about that stuff in your handbag. When did you intend to drug me? Before the s*x or do you wanted to have some fun beforehand?” 

 

The girl paled instantly, sweat dripping down her forehead. She was exposed! Panic was written all over her face, was this really the young master infamous for his lecherous behavior and uselessness? He was looking at her like she was already dead. At this rate he might kill her for real, if she refused to answer! So, she spilled the beans, asking for mercy and emphasizing, that she was forced. 

 

Ruo Chen snorted, The recently transferred money was also forced on you?” 

 

There was a pause in her narration. She didn’t dare to lie again and told him all she knew. 

 

A short distance from them stood a person, quietly listening to their conversation in the shadows. 

 

“Jing Yi, why did this flirting session turned into an interrogation?” asked Rong XingLi. Ruo Chen’s character became deeper and deeper. 

 

“Ding— The girl was sent by his illegitimate brother to make Ruo Chen addicted to drugs. Originally this was the start of his addiction, but this time he didn’t fall for the scheme,” answered Jing Yi dutifully. 

 

“Fuck. This is like one of these ancient imperial dramas. Tell me, if something like this is happening again. Next time I’ll prepare some snacks,” chipped Rong XingLi in. 

 

“Ding—...En,” Not sure how to answer, the system just nodded. His host this time was, how should he describe it, really cool-headed or should he say carefree? 

 

The questioning was nearly finished. Therefore, Rong XingLi retreated back to the main street swiftly. 

 

Unexpectedly, the girl from earlier came knocking into his back. Her outcry alarmed Ruo Chen, who just finished his cigarette. 

 

Not good. Rong XingLi ran as fast as he could, but his breath fell short. His asthma symptoms were showing and Ruo caught up. With one hand Rong XingLi was stopped and slammed against the wall. 

 

Thud! 

 

Again the “Kabedon” made its second appearance. This time Rong XingLi was pinned down. 

 

Fuuuuuuuuuuck. Is this the main characters attraction to follow the plot??  

 

“It’s you! Wha—” 

 

Slap! 

 

Right then, Ruo Chen’s fury ended with a good slap into the face. His head tilted to the side slightly, the handsome face showed an incredulous look. 

 

Before Ruo Chen woke up from his stupor, Rong XingLi cursed loudly, “You bastard! Cheating on my sister in broad daylight! Don’t you feel ashamed to do that in public?!” 

 

Those were his lines given by the original script. But with the altered prerequisite and different intonation, “that” changed into something very indecent.  

 

After all the girl’s clothes from earlier looked quite deranged and her whole being exuded a “I went through much exercise” feeling.  

 

Ruo Chen froze on the spot. He had to admit, that for a passerby it was hard to not think into that direction. 

 

I feel too stupid for those footnotes, copy & paste weren't helpful either. Marking was the magic spell *o*

41