1.5 Rise of moral integrity, rehabilitate the slag Male Lead and strike for some space from this pervert!
1.4k 7 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rong XingLi and Ruo Chen were in a stalemate. The former waited for a reaction from the other, while the latter couldn’t fathom the intention of the opposing side. 

 

Was he truly passing by and mistook this meeting as cheating? But the Li family is after the Ruo fortune, he could be a spy... however he is just as ditzy as in his previous life... 

 

Ruo Chen thought for a bit. His eyes flickered and Rong XingLi knew, that he finished collecting his thoughts. Similarly, did he. Rong XingLi grit his teeth. The smell of tobacco penetrated his nose, it made breathing harder. 

 

Whether he got beaten up or insulted didn’t matter. He would play dumb and yell cheater over and over again like the original Junyao.  

 

Either way, he let Jing Yi take videos as evidence coupled with a bruised face to show their authenticity would be enough to destroy Li Mengyao’s image of Ruo Chen completely. No way, would he let this naïve sister fall in love with such a scumbag! 

 

Well, Rong XingLi still hoped for verbal abuse only. In his prior life, he had to stay in the hospital most of the time for the last decade of his life. He was sick of hospitals and pain. 

 

Ruo Chen raised his hand and Rong XingLi closed his eyes, lashes trembling. He was obviously intimidated, yet stubbornly pretended to be strong. Ruo Chen paused. 

 

Initially, he wanted to smack the trapped rabbit lightly and sound out his intention and if he is working together with that wrench, Ruo Heng. But this idea was scrapped, after seeing his sorry state. Li Junyao was too clumsy to be a spy, if he was, then condolence to the employer. 

 

Good thing a certain film emperor surnamed Rong didn’t hear this. Otherwise, the actor with surname Rong would pull his ears to the moon. 

 

The awaited pain never came and the “scared silly” Rong XingLi opened his eyes, he looked incredulous at Ruo Chen, his body stiff. Ruo Chen witnessed every action. A warm feeling spreading through his body. 

 

Still not able to hide any emotions... 

 

Ruo Chen’s mouth curved upwards and raised his hand to his cheek, that was slapped earlier. He spoke in a playful manner, “How do you plan to compensate this young master for ruining this handsome face ba?” 

 

Rong XingLi roasted him internally and continued his lines, “Your mother! You dare cheat on my sister, you devil don’t deserve her! Philanderer! Bastard! Give me back my sister!” 

 

Ruo Chen chuckled, he drew nearer until their noses almost touched, he whispered in a tempting voice, “Then take her place ba...” and french kissed Rong XingLi. 

 

Rong XingLi, who was kissed: “...” 

 

Jing Yi, who filmed everything: “...” 

 

The girl, who couldn’t exit yet: “...” 

 

Rong XingLi was taken by surprise by this sudden development and forgot to struggle, or rather he tried his best to breath. Nevertheless, he couldn’t make head or tails out of which lines incited Ruo Chen. 

 

Presently, Ruo Chen’s skilled tongue invaded every corner of XingLi’s mouth. As he implored this clumsy little mouth, he became more excited. The decreasing rejection of his sweet tongue, yet the intensifying reaction from his body, intoxicated Ruo Chen.  

 

He gazed into Li Junyao’s misty eyes, that preserved to stay open. He released the poor virgin and gently brushed aside the long fringes that were hiding those captivating eyes. Following this tender action, he lifted Li Junyao’s chin with his other hand. And once again drew nearer, this time Rong XingLi closed his eyes and shut up his mouth tightly. His body trembled slightly. 

 

Ruo Chen smiled at him and gave a light peck on his lips. Rong XingLi blinked is lashes in disbelief as he opened his eyes, just to witness this outrageous bastard licking his lips in relish. 

 

Jing Yiiiii~, is that guy truly Ruo Chen? Why does he not follow the script?” asked the pitifully assaulted Rong XingLi. 

 

“Ding— Scan complete. Individual confirmed. It’s the male lead Ruo Chen. Please use your improvisation skills,” reported a mechanical voice. 

 

“…En,” answered the sullen Rong XingLi. 

 

Was this the legendary butterfly effect or did he simply hit the jackpot and got a pig teammate? 

 

It was inconceivable, how this 180-degree change in attitude could happen in the short time he hadn’t interacted with the male lead. They practically lived as total strangers in parallel lines. If it weren’t for Jing Yi’s assurance, Rong XingLi suspected that guy before him was schizophrenic. 

 

Furthermore, what frustrated him more, was that this body refused to listen to him! This asthma was triggered by nearly everything, every random middle-schooler could knock down this body!! 

 

Amidst Rong XingLi’s inner turmoil, the root for his distress called for his attention, What are thinking about, Xiao Junyao? Did you fall for me already?” 

 

Fall my ass! This father is thinking about, how I can get away with murder! 

 

Of course, he couldn’t voice his real thoughts and simply played his role as Junyao. 

 

Thus, he smacked Ruo Chen’s arm away and escaped. 

 

Ruo Chen watched his retreating back with amusement. 

 

To his surprise, Rong XingLi turned around and stuttered, “G-get lost y-y-you damn pervert!” with a beet-red face. 

 

Ruo Chen suppressed his chuckle, but ultimately burst out in loud laughter. He murmured, “Cute…” 

 

The neglected girl, stared at the scene dumbfounded. Did she nearly sleep with a cut-sleeve1gay guy ? Maybe it was a good thing to be exposed… 

 

 

 

Jing Yi looked at the girl with sympathy. 

 

***

 

Three months later, Rong XingLi accumulated a small sum from his part-time jobs. It was time to buy some clothes and invest the rest for the future. 

 

Hence, he went to a nearby broker at dawn, who had good conditions and got an appointment for the afternoon by an unfriendly receptionist. 

 

With plenty of time at hand, he drove to the next shopping mall. The first thing he did, was not looking for clothes, but getting a new haircut.  

 

Li Junyao’s “emo” style wasn’t intentional. That poor child simply hadn’t money for proper clothes and a nice haircut! 

 

The Li family didn’t care for him and provided just the minimum, sometimes even less. No wonder that this boy was meager in comparison to his peers, he lacked nutritions when he grew up. It was only for Li Mengyao’s pleadings and to save face, that Li Junyao could attend university. But except for the tuition fee, generally, everything else had to be paid by Junyao himself.  

 

They didn’t even lack money, yet they were so cold to their own biological child 

 

Rong XingLi stared profoundly at the hair catalog. It was actually not impossible for a family to kill each other. The Huang family in his original world, for example, killed Huang Yaoyang and his father for money and power. 

 

Incomparable grief overwhelmed his heart. But he suppressed it, as fast as it came. He absentmindedly chose a suitable style and let the hairdresser do her work. 

 

“Mr. Li, how do you like it? I think this cut suits you better than the previous one!” exclaimed the stylist with sparkly eyes. The youth before her had very good features. His distinctive eyes were no longer hidden and the new short cut furthered his jawline. 

 

Rong XingLi smiled and thanked the sister earnestly, before he paid the bill. 

 

His next stop was the clothing store. Li Junyao had not one piece of intact clothes, let alone a formal attire. Without some clean, new looking clothes, job hunting was an arduous task.  

 

After he chose a few pieces, he tried them on. As he left the fitting room, the person he wanted to meet the least, stood in the middle of the store. 

 

“Fuck, which ancestor did I offend today?! Jing Yi, why the hell is Ruo Chen here?” cursed Rong XingLi inwardly. 

 

“Ding— Apparently this store is under the Ruo Group. He is here for inspection.”  

 

Rong XingLi once again cursed his rotten luck. Of course, he had to bump into the person he painstakingly avoided for the past few months. The last event left a shadow in his pride as an actor and as a man! 

 

So, there was only one solution, he had to sneak out without being noticed by Ruo Chen.  

 

Better said than done, the moment he took a step outside 

 

Beeeeeeeep~ 

 

Rong XingLi: “…” 

 

Ahhhh, f*ck my life. 

 

The anti-theft system began to beep and alarmed the sale clerks, the costumers and Ruo Chen. 

 

Earlier when he tried on the clothes, one of the electronic anti-theft tags stuck onto him and triggered the security system. 

 

Some man in black suits were blocking his way. Just as they wanted to do a body check, a hand reached from behind and took the alarm tag from his shoulder blade. 

 

“You can withdraw, I will handle this case myself ba! spoke Ruo Chen like a magnanimous emperor. 

 

Rong XingLi stiffened. Now he couldn’t avoid the other party anymore. So, he brazed himself and acted like a proud maiden. 

 

“I don’t think this matter needs young master Ruo’s intervention, I don’t dare to take up your precious time.” expressed Rong XingLi haughtily. 

 

“How do you—“ Ruo Chen halted his question midway. He took a closer look and sure enough it was Li Junyao! 

 

“Xiao Junyao, is that you? What are you doing here?” uttered Ruo Chen in disbelief. 

 

“It’s still Li Junyao for you, don’t call me in this intimate manner, we aren’t close at all! What I’m doing here is none of your business,” voiced Rong XingLi in protest. 

 

He really didn’t want to deal with this unpredictable guy. Thanks to Ruo Chen, his process to break the engagement was next to nothing. Though Li Mengyao was neither fond of nor interacted much with Ruo Chen, she was still reserved in front of other men. 

 

Rong XingLi waited for Ruo Chen’s response. But the latter simply stared blankly at the former. 

 

The security men prepared to subjugate the youth the moment their boss gave the command. Some sale clerks even felt their hair stand up from nervousness. 

 

“What? Got a problem?” Rong XingLi’s taunting woke Ruo Chen from his daze. 

 

Everyone thought that the youth is as good as dead for his rude behavior. However, Ruo Chen felt not offended at all and said unperturbed, “En. Indeed, Xiao Junyao looks so handsome today, brother Chen nearly didn’t recognize you. Let me buy you some clothes to apologize ba!” His tone was extraordinary soft, as if he was coaxing a little child. 

 

Rong XingLi wanted to wrack his head against a wall. He really hated iron for not becoming steel2to feel resentful towards somebody for failing to meet expectations and impatient to see improvement . Could this male lead have turned into a pig or did he leave his brain at home? 

 

Ahhhhhhh, someone saves me from this guy, he has gone nuts. Where are you, Jing Yi? Yingyingying3cute way to cry , that guy bullied me! 

 

Of course, his cry for help was left unanswered. His family’s system was investigating Ruo Chen’s weird behavior and currently unavailable. Even if he wasn’t, he wouldn’t react to Rong XingLi’s cute act and simply ignore this big baby! 

 

Fufufufu~ Kiss, kiss, fall in love! Just kidding. By the way, haven't added the character sheets yet. Some art for the bored: Main Charas

37