1.12 Rise of moral integrity, rehabilitate the slag Male Lead and strike with your fists instead of words!
1.3k 10 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the sleeping actor emerged from his long slumber, the world as he knew it yesterday, apparently turned queerly. It could be described with one phrase: What! The! F*ck!

Rong XingLi’s mouth twitched, he wondered, what kind of liquor he drank the evening before, to still have hallucinations the next morning.

But no matter how many times he blinked his eyes or pinched and twisted his cheeks, his vision remained the same.

At the moment, he lay down on his bed in his dorm room, since he is homeless after yesterday’s fiasco— that’s to be expected.

Wearing a simple t-shirt and underwear to sleep— very normal.

Sharing the bed with the male lead, waking up beside him and seeing his handsome visage first thing in the morning after opening the eyes— just where did things go wrong?

Rong XingLi’s face went sour, the whole situation seemed unscientific - yesterday the confession, today already sleeping together. Moreover, they were hugging each other tightly or should he say, that he was actually squeezing Ruo Chen like an octopus its prey!!

Haha-Ha! The f*ck, is that some kind of joke? Why is this a rom-com-scenario happening? Wasn’t this world supposed to be a tragedy?! I want to have a talk with the scriptwriter, please!

Thankfully, his chastity was still intact, there was no throbbing pain in a certain part and he felt very refreshed overall. If they really had engaged into that without prior preparation, then Rong XingLi could only lit candles for himself.

It was definitely not his aim to get intimate with Ruo Chen. He wanted to flee the crime scene immediately, but since the dorm provided beds were minimalistic, it was simply too cramped to move freely with two grown-up guys in this tiny single-bed!

Lying on the inner side wasn’t helpful either. Inevitably, Rong XingLi would have to climb over Ruo Chen to get off the bed and wake the latter. Just thinking about the awkwardness, that would emerge, gave him goosebumps.

As he was about to smash his head against the wall out of frustration, a familiar voice echoed in his head.

“Ding— Good Morning. Host seems to have difficulties, may Jing Yi be of any help?” greeted Jing Yi naturally.

“Jing Yi!! Where were you?! You abandoned me just like this without prior notice, you traitor! Yingyingying, I think, something must have happened between me and Ruo Chen, but I can’t remember at all!” mourned Rong XingLi. He was truly relieved to hear his family’s system cold, mechanical voice after their “heart-shattering” separation.

“Ding— Does host wish to replay the recordings of yesterday?” replied Jing Yi mildly. Today he would let the drama king throw a tantrum, leaving a new employee alone was truly irresponsible of him.

“There is? Of course, I want!”

Jing Yi started the video and Rong XingLi closed his eyes to watch.

They argued, then ignored each other and Rong XingLi fell asleep.

Yep, that’s as far as I can remember. I felt really drowsy and after that…!

Rong XingLi scolded Ruo Chen’s shameless behavior. How dare he rubs his hair like a Pomeranian?!

“Will you allow me an innocent peck on the cheek?”

Oof, can I roll my eyes at you? ...why bother asking a sleeping person? And the answer is no, f*ck off please! Don’t dare go further or this father will make you write your name backward!

What shouldn’t happen happened, however, after the kindergartener pecking followed a full-fledged Hollywood kiss. Rong XingLi’s eyes widened and nearly popped out of their sockets, the one initiating and sucking the other like a starving animal... was actually he? To make matters worse, Ruo Chen’s hands were overly eager in their movements and the only thing that he did, was moaning and inciting the other!

Cold sweat began to form on Rong XingLi’s back. He opened his eyes in shock, no sign of life was left.

... I will never touch liquor again!!! Aaargh! What! The! Hell! Did! I! Do! There! Drunk me?!

“Ding— Host wasn’t drunk. The collected data showed no abnormal state of mind and body.”

“Jing Yi, your chicken soup is well-meant, but doesn’t that imply, that I did that freely on my own?! I rather want to believe, that I was drugged up to my eyeballs! It’s over, how can I continue to act cold and indifferent with credibility? That guy will definitely continue chasing Li Junyao at this rate.”

“Ding— He would have done that either way,” corrected Jing Yi mildly.

“You do not need to rub salt into my wound,” he sighed, “Forget it, let’s continue watching,” wailed Rong XingLi pathetically.

Without further ado, Jing Yi played on from the point forth, where they just stopped. The more he saw, the less Rong XingLi could repress the convulsion in his face. Then, at the moment, when Ruo Chen’s lascivious hand-entered Rong XingLi’s pants, the recording blacked out.

“Jing Yi…” called Rong XingLi calmly.

“Ding— Yes, host?” replied Jing Yi tranquil.

“Are you kidding me ba?” probed Rong XingLi. His tone was as serene as a lake without any ripples.

“Ding— Negative,” replied Jing Yi honestly.

“Then why... just tell me why… why must the recording stop right before we could determine, how far I went with Ruo Chen?!” Rong XingLi had the feeling, that the Immortals in heaven held some grudge against him. For some reason, whenever he met Ruo Chen, there seemed to be at least one tribulation waiting for him.

Jing Yi didn’t need long to process his host’s thoughts.

“Ding— Please rest assured host. There was no intercourse between host and the male lead.”

Rong XingLi was momentarily at a loss of words. Jing Yi’s straightforwardness was sometimes more embarrassing than the cringiest ‘90s love drama.

“...thanks. Aside from that, can you tell me the reason for the blackout?”

“Ding— System 01 rebooted at that moment, therefore the recording was intermissed for a short period. Since the emergency program was not triggered, nor does the statistics show any abnormalities, there was no threat to host life’s or mission in the time of disconnection.”

“En, do you kno—”

Their telepathic exchange was interrupted by the sudden movement of Ruo Chen. The shirtless male lead snuggled closer to Rong XingLi and the space he barely managed to squeeze out, went poof in 3 seconds.

Bundled together, Rong XingLi could clearly feel the firm chest and muscular limbs of the former slag.

Your sister! This is a man’s dream body! Don’t rub it against this spring onion here! I swear, this is lethal for every female and gay in this world!!!

Moreover, Ruo Chen’s partner in crime was very active, it showed, that he was healthy through and through. But that meant, that this pervert is waking up. Rong XingLi had two options, endure the free feel up or bear with the awkward “the morning after” situation.

Honestly, none of the choices were fortunate for Rong XingLi. Thus, he did the first thing that came to his mind. He pushed Ruo Chen away and woke him up rudely.

Ruo Chen, who jolted awake, puckered in dissatisfaction. Met with a very unhappy face, he changed his expression to a bashful smile while he nonchalantly seated himself on the ground beside the bed.

“Jun-er, good mor—” He got hit by a cushion.

Rong XingLi sat up and looked down on the prostrating male lead.

“Pervert, philander, bastard, deviant, brute, cut-sleeve. ‘Good morning’ my ass, dare to explain yourself?” He wasn’t polite and pretended to be clueless about yesterday’s affair.

Ruo Chen hesitated, before he probed, “You don’t remember yesterday’s development after you fell asleep?” His puppy eyes reflected a trace of anticipation, confusion and a bit of worry.

“No,” replied Rong XingLi flatly.

“Is that so…” Ruo Chen felt relieved, yet at the same time a bit disappointed.

Rong XingLi wanted to smack some sense into this male lead.

It’s no miracle, that those greedy sharks could swallow you. One glance and I can see through you.

“Now, can you explain, why you were lying in my bed with nothing but shorts?” Rong XingLi looked outside the window, the sight of puppy Chen and eager to fight puppy Chen jr. was too bizarre to behold. Is that some kind of pin-up shoot?

Seeing Rong XingLi avoid him blatantly, Ruo Chen looked at himself and realized his mistake. He awkwardly put on his clothes like a boyfriend caught by his girlfriend’s father while making out. His flirty nature was effectively suppressed by his sweetheart’s annoyed glare.

Rong XingLi waited until he sat ramrod straight, before the trial started.

“So, what happened? I hope you didn’t do anything funny while I was defenseless!”

Cough. Nothing much happened,” there was a short pause, he left the public kissing session out, “Just that you slept like a stone and I brought you back. However, you mistook me for someone else and clung to me. I couldn’t shake you off. That’s why I wanted to wait until you relaxed your death grip, but it was already late and I fell asleep too… As for my attire, you were forcefully pulling at my shirt, that some buttons fell off. And the pants would crinkle, so I took them off.” Ruo Chen coyly adjusted the collar of his shirt. The uppermost buttons were nowhere to be seen.

Rong XingLi contemplated for a brief moment, then nodded his head in acknowledgment, but his gaze remained sharp.

“I believe you for now. Don’t think there was any meaning behind it. I thank you for yesterday’s care, but it’s best if we don’t meet anymore.” Rong XingLi was frank.

“...En,” Ruo Chen once again was dejected like a little puppy abandoned by his owner. He used his last opportunity, clenched his fists and asked, what bothered him since yesterday.

“Jun-er, would you tell me, who ‘Jing Yi’ is?”

Rong XingLi raised an eyebrow to hide his confusion, “Why should I tell you?”

“You were clinging to me yesterday, while calling out his name nonstop!”

“None of your business.” Rong XingLi had no clue, what bullshit he talked in his sleep.

Ruo Chen, however, was convinced that “Jing Yi” must be his sweetheart’s current crush. Sourness filled his heart, why went everything concerning his family’s Jun-er out of his control?

“Is he your boyfriend?”

Both Rong XingLi and Jing Yi were speechless. They conversed briefly about this matter.

“Jing Yi, I think there is really a pit in his brain.”

“Ding— ...En. I will scan his brain for mental issues.”

Notwithstanding the sudden silence anymore, Ruo Chen was even more convinced now. His darling’s heart was stolen by another guy!

“How long have you liked him? Is he the reason you rejected me? Why can’t it be me? What am I lacking?” he shot a string of questions at Rong XingLi.

“Calm down, I don’t understand what kind of nonsense you are talking about. How do you assume, that I like guys in the first place?!”

“You haven’t interacted with any girl in the past few months and you…” Ruo Chen averted his gaze to the ground and blushed nearly indiscernible. He remembered Li Junyao’s confession in his last life.

“How—did you seriously observed me for the past few months? That’s plain sick! I have enough, get out immediately! From today onwards I don’t know you and you should forget me too,” stated Rong XingLi.

But how could Ruo Chen give up so easily? He acted spoiled and shamelessly asked for compensation for his ripped shirt. Only after Rong XingLi gave in to go on a date with him, did he finally leave with an ambiguous hug as a goodbye.

When the door closed, Rong XingLi let out a sigh of relief.

“Oof, at last, he left. That brat truly deserved his title as a skirt chaser, instead of saying sayonara forever, he actually cajoled me to a date with him. Tsk, tsk. Is there a continuation of yesterday? He better have not lied to me!” Complained he to his new boyfriend Jing Yi.

“Ding— ...There is, but it’s not recommended to watch.”

“Why it can’t get worse than it already is, right?”

Jing Yi wordlessly played the recording as his host wished.

It started with Ruo Chen piggybacking him back to his room. Rong XingLi was laid carefully on the bed and tended to comparable to an emperor.

Then he abruptly began to scold Ruo Chen for his sheer unending list of flings and ripped his upper shirt half open and bit onto his shoulder as punishment. After that Rong XingLi used a Body Scissor1wrestling hold in which the body of the opponent is crushed with your legs to hold him in place, before he personally took Ruo Chen’s belt off, stating that he is not qualified to wear it. Only his love is allowed to wear such an exquisite belt, yelled Rong XingLi before wailing ugly. Ruo Chen had to take on the full brute of Rong XingLi’s annoying behavior.

The person guilty of crime silently lit a candle for Ruo Chen’s noble sacrifice.

Neither host or system commented on this.

 

***

 

Several days later. Li Mengyao finally was allowed to attend university again. The engagement was successfully broken down and the two families negotiated the remuneration behind closed doors. The official site only stated, that the wedding contract was canceled due to incompatible personalities and inauspicious divination.

However, none of this was of Rong XingLi’s concern anymore. He was currently facing the horrifying might of gossiping university students.

“Jing Yi... I was careless. I involuntarily let my guard down, because nobody seemed to pay attention to honorable me…”

“Ding— It wasn’t host’s fault. The male lead halo would have attracted attention, even if host had only talked to Ruo Chen for a minute,” consoled Jing Yi.

Several students saw a very handsome, yet slightly disheveled young man leaving with his luxury sports car early in the morning on a Sunday near the campus.

The expensive car and the handsome owner were a hot topic in the university online forums. It didn't take a long time, before his identity was exposed. Since he was kind of a local celebrity and a visitor at their alma mater more than once.

The fact, that the infamous playboy Ruo Chen left early in the morning and his priceless car parked the whole night on a nearby public parking lot, made people guess, whose tile had the honor to be flipped by the emperor2ancient emperors had tiles with the names of their concubines and wives engraved, the girls whose name was flipped, had the honor to serve him for the night.

Many insiders guessed it was his fiancee Li Mengyao, but other dorm tenants and loyal fans shot their guess merciless down, since she wasn’t there that night.

They made wild guesses until somebody from Rong XingLi’s building spoke up. He witnessed Ruo Chen hugging Rong XingLi in the hall that morning. Another one swore on his name, that there were suspicious sounds coming out of Rong XingLi’s room the night before.

 

#124 mightybro: I definitely saw that rich second generation hugging someone in my building last Sunday...

#125 notawakeyet: yo little sister, show us the meimei who caught the big tight

#126 mightybro: (╬ ̄皿 ̄)凸 I’m a dude. The big master hugged a small master! There were even suspicious red marks on both!

#127 hereforthetea: oh my gosh! Did the playboy get tired of women and turned to little boys instead?!??! Who’s the shou? @mightybro waiting for answers!

#128 white_lotus: +10283

#129 notawakeyet: haha! You rotten girls can stop now!

#131 mightybro: @hereforthetea I won’t tell ba. It’s TOO terrifying and will topple your 3 worldviews3the ‘three jewels’ of Taoism: compassion, frugality, humility ! Just one tip: I’m from law department!

#156 smallwhisper: @mightybro I think, I know who you mean ba! I saw this freshman with Young Master Ruo on Saturday. That night I heard strange noises from his room— I thought that couldn’t be just one person!

#157 hereforthetea: hehe, then I already know this cutie! They had a lover's quarrel at noon, who had thought that they made up at night ah— omg, there is blood on my phone...

#162 white_lotus: @hereforthetea Sister tea do you have pictures?

#163 hereforthetea: youngmasterXcutie.jpg —it’s true love ah!

#165 notawakeyet: F*CK! For real?!

 

Although they didn’t mention his name, with the picture and comments connected together, those bored teens pinpointed the new “mistress” really fast. You could tell, that their whole attention focused on other’s love affairs instead of studying.

At first, there was only an increase of curious gazes, but Rong XingLi realized very soon, that besides curiosity, there was also a mix of bafflement and indignation.

The people, who managed to unearth his identity, thought that this whole scandal was just an absurd theory of the rotten part of students. Of course, you would be close to your future brother-in-law and who wouldn’t pamper a 5-6 years younger brother? Thus the topic gradually cooled down.

But that was until the dissolvement of the engagement was announced.

The news went viral on campus, the milky fantasy of those indecent women and tea lovers exploded. Onlookers couldn’t help, but believe their theories a bit. After all, the timing of this secret “affair” and the news-breaking announcement was too perfect!

The younger twin brother stole his sister’s fiance! Not only was the act of boyfriend stealing preposterous enough, they had to be gay on top of it!

Since Li Junyao was just a pebble in the whole plot, destined to be agonized over his whole screen time, several complains led to his banishment for “improper behavior and violation of regulations” from the dorms.

Rong XingLi expected as much, he surmised that the Li parents bribed the overseer. Though it may seem harsh and ridiculous to those with common sense to be evicted over an unconfirmed rumor, however, the decision convinced the public opinion even more of the rumor's validity. Thus, Rong XingLi became the image of the white-eyed wolf that bit the hand that fed it4 ungrateful/treacherous person.

Li Mengyao, who just got word of her brother’s situation, nearly exploded in a fit of rage. Her fans and friends were shocked silly.

“What did Ah Jun do, to have the whole school point their finger on him?! I simply don’t want to marry Brother Chen, he’s a friend ba. No more, no less! Don’t drag innocent people into the dirt, without confirming with the people in question! I’m so disappointed in you all and the school to be this biased!”

Was this the temper of their ever kind goddess? The people in hype felt their cheeks burning in shame. They even went to Li Mengyao to show compassion and bad-mouth Li Junyao. Who would thought, that reality proved to be quite different, instead of consoling the upset angel, they got rebuked and met with her imposing side.

Li Mengyao stomped off in anger to her brother, they had to revoke the banishment or Li Junyao would have nowhere to live!

On that disastrous evening, Li Mengyao was asked holes by their parents, but they couldn’t get anything useful out of her. Their aggro level was high in the sky and they prompted Li Junyao’s stuff to be tossed out the very next morning. The meager amount of his presence was erased and Li Mengyao was particularly upset by their actions. That’s not what her definition of family was.

When she arrived at Li Junyao’s room, she was surprised to find senior Zhang Ze. They were in the middle of a conversation.

“Ah Jun, we can still go the administration and fill in a complain ba! Don’t underestimate a future lawyer. I’m sure I can make them change their decision!”

“Brother Ze, it’s okay as long as I find a cheap apartment. Until then I will impose on you ba,” said Rong XingLi with a slightly downcast posture.

Zhang Ze’s furrowed his eyebrows, this junior of his got wronged in so many ways, yet didn’t fight for his rights!

“What’s that supposed to mean?!” chimed Li Mengyao in, “Doing this will only fuel the rumors! We have to get justice for you ba!”

Rong XingLi faltered a bit, then shook his head helplessly, “No, it’s already too late…”

Li Mengyao and Zhang Ze mutually hated iron for not becoming steel.

“It’s never too late Ah Jun, Brother Ze let’s go to the administration to clear this misunderstanding ba!”

Thus, Rong XingLi was dragged by a gallant male and quixotic female to the university office, while pretending to be restless and intimidated by the crowds condemning stares.

Zhang Ze held an earth-shaking appeal, demanding the re-investigation of the claims, that led to Li Junyao’s banishment. Li Mengyao also testified as a witness and shot down their made-up arguments.

Rong XingLi just stood there like a puppet, nodding or shaking his head as they signaled.

“Ai, I applaud for their demeanor, really magnificent. If I ever get to play a lawyer, I have to imitate Zeze’s poise. The white-collar worker has really bad luck to meet the female lead and her future husband,” transmitted Rong XingLi to his family’s system.

Jing Yi remained silent, his host’s old habit of giving weird nicknames resurfaced again.

In the end, the secretary had to retract the claims, however, the evicting from the dorms remained.

Zhang Ze and Li Mengyao simultaneously exclaimed, “Why?!”

Rong XingLi, who in fact was absent-minded the whole time, also shifted his attention back to reality. He too stressed to his system, “Yeah why?! That’s the wonderful female lead ba! Shouldn’t the university make an exception, because her graceful bearing moved them to tears, thanks to her halo?! Where will I live then? Ah, I just wanted to use this situation for YaoZe to establish a unity!”

Jing Yi ignored his complaints and just stated mildly, “Ding— The female lead’s halo of this world will only make her look pitiful and endearing in whatever situation she is. The ‘imposing the enemy into retreat and defeat’ aura is exclusive for the male lead.”

Rong XingLi: “...”

F****ck this shit, where’s gender equality?! Not watching this drama anymore ba!

Meanwhile, the secretary disclosed the reason that prevented the revocation— the security deposit guarantee was taken back by the Li parents!

Li Mengyao paled and Zhang Ze gritted his teeth. All three understood the meaning behind this.

The official reasons were just there to slander Li Junyao and cover up their dubious deed.

But there was nothing they could do, everything was right by law. They had to gather the deposit of one semester or Li Junyao was homeless for real.

Amidst their dismay, an imposing man made his grand entrance.

“It doesn’t matter. Jun-er, you can live with me ba!” proclaimed the man.

Four pairs of eyes looked at him with astonishment.

It was Ruo Chen.

Thanks for reading!

My usual ramblings:

Spoiler

I'm glad, my brain came up with a better title idea than ‘strike with wrestling moves instead of words!

The chapters are getting longer and longer, my heat endurance shorter and shorter and my draft was not even English at some parts.

I got swept away and neglected the plot. After writing more than half of the chapter, I realized that only a short time frame of one morning was covered 囧

[collapse]

 

27