Chapter 15.
8.7k 8 230
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once school was over I was walking with Midoriya outside the school building. “I’m very impressed Midoriya, unable to throttle the power so you just turn it up to 100 on only one part of your body.” Midoriya blushed a bit at being complimented. “Th-thanks, it was actually seeing you use your power all over your body that I thought I might be able to do in reverse.” I grinned ‘I never had a younger sibling, is this what it feels like? To want to protect your little brother, and help him with his problems? It’s not bad.’ 

 

Just then Ida came out of nowhere to join our conversation. “How are your fingers and toes?” Both Midoriya and I jumped from Ida appearing behind us. “Ah… oh they are fine, thanks to Recovery girl, they are just in braces since they haven’t healed all the way.” 

 

Ida nodded and started on about how we were fooled in class. “I still find it difficult to believe that Aizawa fooled us like that. I really believed that this is how the top are weeded out, however…” Ida was starting to mumble like a certain green haired boy I knew. “I say don’t think about it too much. Goes to show even someone as serious as that, likes to play pranks to get us to our full potential.” Of course I knew the truth that he would have gotten rid of anyone without potential, but I think Ida needs this lesson to be more relaxed.

 

“Perhaps you are correct, Kaminari.” Ida says while nodding his head profoundly. Soon after, Uraraka shouted at us to wait for her. “Hey guys wait up!” We obliged, and stopped to wait for her. “I’m Ochako Uraraka by the way. You are Tenya Ida, Denki Kaminari, and Midoriya ummm Deku right?” “Why would you think my name is that?” “During the test Bakugo was calling you that.” Midoriya started waving his arms much like Ida normally does. “W-well my name is actually Izuku…Kachan is just being a bully.”

 

I shake my head just hearing about this. ‘I have half a mind to shock this kid with enough voltage to make him wet himself. No, no that will just get you into hot water with the school. I have to make it look like a training accident, kids with quirks make mistakes right? Maybe take it a step further and collect his misdeeds, and send them to his mother to let her take care of him fufufu.’

 

“Ummm are you ok?” I was broken out of my train of thought from Midoriya looking at me with worry. “Sorry I was just thinking about what our next class may be about.” ‘Probably shouldn’t put my ideas of putting this bully in his place as a first foot of really getting to know somebody.’ “Well we were all kinda wondering why one of your eyes was red now.” Midoriya looked at it with wonder and confusion, Ida nodding furiously, and Uraraka with a look of anticipation. 

 

I grinned, for as long as I remember I always got kicks of dangling an answer people want to know in front of them. Looks like old habits die hard. “Well I got it from my quirk.” I said while chuckling. I could tell they all looked unsatisfied with that answer. ‘What do you think of that? One question answered only to have a few more pop in its place.’ Finally Midoriya asked the burning question. “What exactly is your quirk?” “What do you guys think it is? C’mon try and guess from the things you’ve seen me do.” 

 

Midoriya started “I’ve seen electricity around you, but I’ve never seen you shock anything.” Ida was up next “I saw him shock a few bots back in the entrance exam, as well as running faster than normal.” Uraraka was the last “I saw him not notice a piece of metal stuck in his back, then pull it out without making any noise.” Both the boys looked back at her then to me to corroborate her story. I just just smirked and nodded.

 

I then finished by saying “And this eye was also given to me by my quirk. I’m focusing on other ideas, but they are gonna take a while to do safely.” I say thinking back to the now horrible in hindsight idea of electrifying my optic nerve. While shaking my head away from pain I had to endure, I look back to the rest of the group to have them all staring at me again. ‘No doubt thinking ‘What kind of quirk gives you all these abilities, and why do you refuse to tell us?’

230