Chapter 26. Mistakes
7.4k 5 207
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After what seemed like an eternity we made it to our destination. We made it inside to talk to Thirteen. “Welcome children, to the ‘unforeseen simulation joint’ any accident you can imagine I built in here.” While Deku and Uraraka were geeking out over this hero I was just staring at the center fountain. “Now I’m sure you are aware how your quirks work. However most of you never really thought about exactly how easily you could kill people with them. In our super-powered society, quirks have become heavily restricted, and monitored. But it only takes one mistake for people to end up dead."

 

"This class will show you a new perspective of using your quirks to save others instead of harming them. That is all, thank you for listening.” She finishes off with a bow, and as Aizawa is about to talk. Something catches his attention. “HUDDLE UP AND DON’T MOVE!” He screams at us then gives instructions. “Thirteen protect the students!” “Are those bots for the exam?” someone says with unsureness in their tone. Aizawa then yells in protest. “Don’t move, those are Villains!”

 

I saw that portal open, and the hand covered villain walking through it with many other villains. The black apparition started speaking. “The schedule I received the other day informed us of All Might's presence here today.” Then the hand covered mass started to stare at the ceiling while speaking. “Where is he… ? We’ve come all this way. And brought many playmates. Maybe killing some kids will get his attention?” He says as he looks up at us. I’m not gonna lie, the look in his eyes made me shudder in fear, and disgust.

 

I started relaying a distress signal as soon as I got my bearings back. It only lasted for 10 seconds before the connection was jammed. “Aizawa I sent a distress signal, but now I’m getting jammed!” 'Should have gotten the signal earlier! I had to wait for the timeline of me asking for help made sense, but...' “Quick thinking Kaminari, good job. If it did get through, the teachers should be able to get here in about 30 minutes. I can hold off for that long, everyone evacuate!” He yelled as he went into the thick of it, being surrounded by plenty of villains and thugs. However he was able to keep them all in check.

 

While we were running to the exit we ran into the back mass with a choker. “Greetings, we are the league of villains. Forgive our audacity, but we have come here with one singular purpose to kill the symbol of peace, All Might. We were given the impression he would be here today, well no matter. My role remains unchanged.” As soon as he finished Bakugo, and Kirishima both rushed him while I shot a dart at his neck.

 

While Bakugo, and Kirishima were cheering that they had taken him out. I rushed to the apparition's side to shock his collar directly, however I was too far to reach him in time. “Yes, that was close, you really are the best of the best. Now… Begone.” I was in complete blackness, the emptiness of all light for a few moments before I landed next to Jiro, and Momo… oh and like 20 common thugs. ‘Dang it, I messed up bad. I should have just gone 2nd gear and rushed him earlier.’ Agitated with my own hubris, and stupidity, I screamed.

207