Chapter 28. Madness
7.5k 14 200
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone stared at me as I screamed. I was too filled with emotions of loss, grief, and rage to notice that I screamed so loud everyone in the dome heard it, apparently I put extra strength into my voice subconsciously. I shot 2 bullets at Shigaraki, and rushed towards him. The bullets were caught by Kurogiri, while the Nomu forgot about Aizawa, and ran towards me. Rushing underneath it’s flailing arms I jumped up to grab his face and place all the electricity I could spare directly to its brain.

 

While in ‘overdrive’ I start overheating at a quick pace. I’ve only been in it for a few seconds and steam is starting to form all around me. So when I grabbed Nomu’s face, and sent electricity my hand started to burn, while his brain was melting due to the heat, and electricity. A few seconds of him spasming while letting out horrifying shrieks of pain, and he promptly fell on the floor. A horrid smell encompassed the air, as smoke rose from Nomu’s head. I then spoke with a cold voice that made Aizawa, Deku, Asui, and Mineta all flinch. 

“You were trying to do what now? Trying to kill my friends? My teachers? My Heroes? Do you really think I’ll let you leave after telling me that?” A smile slowly grew on my face as I stared into the depths of his soul. The way he started to squirm made me start laughing. I was cackling like a madman while slowly step by step walking towards him. Each step was quiet but pronounced. Every step I took towards him seemed to be the only sound aside from my cackling that was echoing through the halls. Until I stopped laughing, and broke into a full on sprint towards him.

 

I tried to grab him only to have my arm go into a black portal. Shigaraki, using this as his chance, and tried to grab on to me only to have the electricity arc towards his hand before could touch my face. I then used my left arm to try and grab him only for that one to be in a portal as well. I jumped back to create distance while chuckling. “Do you do anything? It looks like the real enemy is that guy… What did you call him? Kurogiri?”

 

Shigaraki almost took the bait to come after me, only to be stopped by a scowling All Might.  “FEAR NOT… I AM HERE!!” Kurogiri floated next to Shigaraki. “We must leave now.” Shigaraki placed his hands on his neck in a strangling fashion while scratching it. “Hmm… I know… It's so vexing…” Soon after, they were both encompassed by a black cloud, and as soon as it came, it left, taking them with it. The moment they left I turned 2nd gear off. I had about 10% left. All my emotions were magnified in that fight, and I was still overcome with them. I was struggling to still stand, and eventually fell to the ground, while tears were forming in my eyes.

200