Chapter 37. Confession
6.7k 9 178
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that little incident I didn’t want  to draw any more attention to myself, so as soon as the event was over I got down from the girls, thanked them for help, and apologized to Tokage for screaming. “It’s fine, totally don’t worry about it! You were just scared I might get injured right? I can’t be mad at that!” She gave me a reassuring smile. “Well either way I’m gonna go to the student waiting room, I drew too much attention to myself.” I said, shaking my head with an embarrassed smirk on my flushed face. ‘At least I didn’t go under 30%. I still have a handle on my emotions.’

 

When I got to the hallway I heard Todoroki. “Are you All Might's illegitimate child or something?” “HA!” I then realized I laughed out loud. Knowing they heard me I decided to go around the corner, surprising Deku. “Kaminari?” “Hey, sorry I was on my way to the waiting room. I didn’t mean to listen in.” I bowed towards Todoroki. He just sighed and continued. “It’s good you are here for this too, I know Midoriya looks up to you, and if this message is for him it is for you too then.”

 

He continues mostly looking at Midoriya. “You know my father is Endeavor. The second greatest hero of all time, so if you are connected to the first… All the more reason to crush you.” He then looks at me “And for you to not protect him, and get in my way.” He then looks at both of us together. “My father… Is a powerful bastard who only wishes to become stronger. He has always seen All Might as a roadblock, and an eyesore. He never could beat him though, so he came up with another plan."

 

"Quirk marriages, have you heard of them?” Midoriya and I both nodded our heads. ‘I’m gonna be sick. This is sick.’ I moved my hand over my mouth to stop from screaming, or throwing up. “With my fathers wealth and fame he made my mother’s family agree to the marriage, all to get his hands on her quirk. He raised me as a hero to fulfil his own ambitions. I hate it! Being nothing but a tool for that human garbage. All the memories of my mother were of her crying. Except for the last one when she screamed ‘I can’t stand seeing that left side anymore’ Before throwing boiling water on my face.

 

It was at that point where my emotions took over and I went into 2nd gear without asking to. Both Midoriya, and Todoroki were staring at me. I started to chuckle “He thinks he can have no repercussions for his actions? He thinks the world will be ok with what he has done to you? To your mother?” I started laughing with tears rolling down my eyes “When my parents died, and everything I loved ripped away from me before coming to this school, I was so angry at everything! At the world that just takes what it pleases! At the people who had what I wanted back!” My laughing died down and I continued on unaware I was well below 30% now. “Until somebody told me to appreciate the moments I had with them, and focus on that. I did, and that helped with the constant rage, but I never truly knew what he meant by that until now.”

I looked back at his shocked expression, mine was still crying with a smile. “What am I supposed to tell you, who never even had that? I hate it! I hate seeing somebody right in front of me that I can’t help! I hate seeing someone in front of me worse off!” Suddenly I noticed my power was dangerously low. Gasping at what just happened, I put my hand back over my mouth to stop myself from talking further. “S-sorry… when I get low on power I… I have a hard time controlling my emotions…” And with that, I briskly walked off.

178