Chapter 41. Teaching Manners
6k 30 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing that, I felt my stomach drop as electricity started running down my spine. Trying to calm myself down was all lost when I heard those magic words. “Your duty is to surpass All Might.” I felt myself going into ‘2nd Gear’ again with anger. “NO!” Both Todoroki and his father turned to look at me. Todoroki was the most surprised, while Endeavor’s expression was that of looking at garbage.

 

I decided to return the favor. Still in second gear I was so angry my hands were shaking, and I couldn’t turn off ‘2nd Gear’ even if I wanted to. I started to speak up. “You are not a hero.” I start giggling “You!? You who doesn’t even qualify to be a human, or a father being a hero? I started laughing at him while Todoroki was in shock. “It’s just too laughable how pathetic you truly are! You destroy everything you touch, ruin the lives of those who are supposed to be closest to you! And For what? Being the fake follow up to the symbol of peace!? You know even if he does leave that's all you’ll ever be right!? You may become #1 someday but you’ll always be living in the shadow of the man you despise! I want you to acknowledge that to your son! TELL HIM ALL THE PAIN YOU CAUSED WAS FOR NOTHING!!!”

 

While I was ranting the hallway we were in was heating up to a startling degree, but the final nail in the coffin was that last bit I screamed. I was panting to try and reclaim my breath from screaming at him, while he got up from leaning on the wall. His eyes boiling with rage directed fully at me while walking towards me with his fire activated in his hands. “Why don’t you make me boy…” I laughed hysterically at him. “I was hoping you would say that. ‘Overdrive’!!” ‘I pushed as much power through my body as I possibly could. My red eye shined in the dark, my body steaming and arcing currents rolled around me as my clothes were starting to smoke. My hair crackling with power and static electricity made it stand up on end.

 

‘I only have one shot at this… I need to be as fast as possible, and aim for the neck.’ I almost teleported behind Endeavor which caused him to flinch in surprise. ‘All the window I need.’ I dug my hand into his neck, shocking him as he burned me. I dug my fingernails in and applied electricity directly towards his spinal cord causing him to fall on the ground still spasming. I kept my hand around him as I turned off ‘2nd Gear’. I didn’t need it at this point. As I kept stopping the electricity from going below his neck for as long as I held him.

 

Todoroki was horrified. “What have you done?” “Paralyzed him from the neck down.” His eyes widened with further shock of what I was doing. “You are going to be incarcerated for that!” I calmly kept talking as I noticed Endeavor start to sweat at the idea of being para-pelagic. “This was simple self defense, you saw him pull out his flames. Now get going for your match, you're gonna be late. I’m just gonna talk with your father while you're gone.” He stood there stunned for 10 seconds just staring at me. 

 

“Well… go on, they're waiting for you.” I gave him a smile. For him to stare at me, before almost in a daze walking out toward the field. I then turned to look at Endeavor. I put electricity in my right eye to increase its glow. Bringing more fear into his eyes. I began to smile, and giggle; before speaking to him in a hushed tone, almost like telling a secret. “Do you know what you're feeling? I’ll answer that for you since you can’t speak right now. You are feeling just a bit of what you put your son, and wife through everyday. How does that make you feel?” I kept snickering at his own terror. “Now do you think I should let you experience more of that? I think it's only fair to feel others' pain before writing it off as a rebellion don’t you agree?” I snickered and giggled maddeningly before giving him more of a taste of his own medicine.

 

I gave him a quick shock through his nerves to cause his whole body to spasm yet again. I did this for about 10 seconds straight. The whole time I was whispering in his ear. "'This is for your own good.' 'You were made for this purpose.' That is what you said to a child while doing this to them. Why don't you experience some of the same? So listen to this. You are nothing. You will always be nothing. Your son is already a better hero than you ever will be. And not thanks to you. He will be a great hero because of the man you despise. The whole time you were 'making your own tool' to beat All Might. He was already saving Shoto from your grasp. The whole point of your existence is for nothing."

 

Hearing the cheering from outside I knew the match was over, and mine was soon to begin. “Now luckily for you I have a match to go to, so I no longer have any time right now to continue playing with you. Just remember that your son goes to class with me and can keep in touch. If I hear about one more thing I don’t like…” I put more electricity into my eye to shine a bright glow over the rest of my covered face, as I said the last part extra coldly that made him shiver. “I’ll be back…” Sending one last bit of electricity to Paralyze him, I walked back where I came from to get to my waiting room.

163