Chapter 71. Back To Classes
4.5k 9 141
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first day back in classes all of us at the hero killer experience walked in together. Everyone was busy talking about their own internships to notice us come in right away. Until Kyoka, and Momo left their conversation groups to come over to us. The first thing Kyoka said to me was. “Are you injured?” I didn’t want them to worry so I just gave my answer back without thinking who I was telling it to. “Of course I’m al-” And with that, an earphone jack was immediately driven into my side. Kyoka looked away with a scowl on her face. “Good… Idiot” After saying that she just walked away.

 

Momo was next and as I was still reeling from the trouble from my last attack, I was scared of what Momo would do. ‘I have pain resistance, but she hits me with a more knee jerk reaction. Did she pick the spots that caused trouble even without the feeling of pain? Did she research this to use on me!?’ While thinking about what Kyoka does in her free time, I almost forgot Momo was in front of me with a scowl of her own.

 

“What all four of you did was beyond idiotic. I can’t believe you all would think you could-” And it went like that for a good five minute rant of us being impulsive, and putting ourselves in danger. “You need to make sure that this kind of thing never happens again. Now you three can go, I have something private to discuss with Kaminari.” I looked at them with pleading eyes. ‘Don’t you dare leave me alone!’ Ida was in too much shame to even notice, Midoriya gave me an apologetic look as he walked away, and Todoroki gave me a small grin as he left.

 

I grit my teeth and closed my eyes. Sure I can’t feel pain that much, but I still will react if I see a hit coming. I waited until I felt a flick on my forehead, followed by a whispering, and quivering voice. “You promised…” I felt my heart drop hearing Momo in this state. I hated it, but what could I do? I technically didn’t even break my promise. ‘No… That promise had a different meaning…’ “I’m sorry… I took on a high ranking villain. But please don’t be sad. I’m not hurt… I tried to hold up my promise, but…”

 

I still had my eyes closed while talking, but after I was done I slowly opened them. Her hair was blocking her face so I couldn’t see her eyes. She gripped onto my sleeve tightly before saying something. “You are lucky you weren't injured…” She then punches my shoulder and walks off to her seat. Everyone else was already into their own conversations again while Momo and I were talking thankfully. ‘That would have been awkward for me if anyone was listening in.’ 

 

I then took note of a floating hair clip around the door. My face reddened up at the sight of who I knew was the cause. “Why? Just, why?” Hagakure just made a sheepish laugh before walking past me while apologizing. I sat down in my seat, and just stared out the window; hoping it could just help me forget what just happened. Not long after we were told to put on our costumes for class. We did just that, and finally made our way out to the training field Gamma. All Might was already waiting for us, and began to talk about how this is a mobility course.

141