Chapter 80. Reciprocation
4.4k 20 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I just let out everything I felt about these two girls all at once. I just knelt there, empty at the loss of the two I loved, and disgust at myself with how I even felt in the first place. I slowly stood up without looking at either of them, and started to walk myself out. I made it to the door, opened it, and started to walk towards my clothes and books. I was suddenly hit from behind. I looked to see arms wrapping around me, from somebody hugging me from behind. While looking at the arms wrapping around me, I was suddenly hugged from in front too. 

 

‘It’s Momo, I would recognize that hairstyle anywhere. Which means Kyoka is hugging me from behind. Probably a no hard feelings hug send off. Well I guess I’ll just enjoy it while it lasts. This will probably be the last time they ever think about being near me again anyway.’ “Thank you both for being friends with me after this. I’ll try to help both of you anyway I can in the future. Now if you could both let me go, I have to go home and rest.” ‘I was wrong, I can’t take this anymore, I have to get out of here before I have a breakdown.’ “Please… I need to go home right now.” Neither of them moved an inch. As my voice kept getting weaker and more frail “Just let me go, I already knew what was going to happen, but I did it anyway because you two asked. I’m not going to do something crazy, so you don’t have to worry about that. I just want to go home.” 

 

“Not after we tell you how we feel too, you idiot.” My heart twinged at Kyoka, no… Jiro saying that. “Really it’s fine, both of you. Yaoyorozu, Jiro, I already know. You don’t have to say anything. Just let me go… Please.” My voice was shaking again. I felt like a part of me was dying. Like I was losing a part of myself with losing these two. There was nothing I could do about this, I was just depressed and wanted to be alone. I felt both pairs of hands grip on to me tighter. “No you don’t you idiot! You don’t know how I feel, or how Yaoyorozu feels! You just guessed and thought that it was true! How can you be so smart, but so stupid and dense at the same time!?" She gripped onto me even tighter and yelled at me. "I love you too, you big dork!!” 

 

I was frozen. ‘No way she just said that, I must be going insane from losing them both.’ “You don’t have to lie. Just let me go, and I’ll get out of both of your hair.” I was immediately stabbed from an earphone jack. I was low on power so the pain was more severe causing me to almost fall to the ground from shock. “No! And you won’t leave until I get it through that thick skull of yours! I’m not lying! I love you! I love the way you try to help everyone! I love the way you try to be the big brother to the boys in class! I love how you want what's best for everyone!"

 

She stopped talking for a second as she took a deep breath to help her carry on. "I love how you try to keep your vulnerability hidden, but have it leak out anyway! I love the back and forth we go through in some of our conversations! I mostly love your genuine caring personality! I love you! Ugh I’m not as good as you are at this!” She stabs me in my stomach again before continuing. “All that matters is I love you, you idiot! Get that through your head!” She then hit my head from behind, where she was still hugging.

 

After she hit the back of my head, I just grabbed her hand. I heard an ‘Eep!’ coming from behind me when I did. I just wanted to hold it to really make sure this was real. Still holding her hand I put it between my hand, and my cheek. It was warm, so warm to me. I could feel the warmth of her touch against me. This was real, she was really here. I felt tears fall down my face. But these were tears of happiness. I then looked down at Momo whose head was still buried in chest. She slowly looked up, feeling my gaze, and looked at me with her upturned eyes.

 

“Of course I love you too. I was first interested in your mystery, but I kept learning more and more about you. And the more I did, the more I fell in love with you. I learned how much you cared for others you saw as your family. I learned how vulnerable you were and I wanted to protect you from anything bad that might happen. I learned that you would stand up for anything you truly believed in. I learned you would never stop pushing yourself for the assurance of safety for all of us in class. I learned all of these, and more. Each thing I learned I became more and more in love with you.” She held onto my free hand, and put it against her face. Before continuing on with what she was saying.

 

“We already had thoughts of what you felt. Jiro is right, you really can’t hide your facial expressions.” I frowned and looked away as both girls giggled. ‘Was I really that obvious? Then why did Ji-Kyoka even ask?’ “We knew that you were at least, a little interested in both of us, but I never expected that. You really can’t contain yourself when you are low on energy.” They both giggled again as my face became an even more deep color of red. Momo buried her head into my chest again while bringing my arm around her back. Kyoka, feeling left out, tore through her own embarrassment and did the same thing right next to Momo.

 

I just wanted to be like that forever. But all good things must come to an end. After what felt like only seconds Momo and Kyoka both broke off from the hug. Momo then spoke up with Kyoka adding in a few things here and there to her speech. 

 

“You clearly love both of us, and we also clearly love you.” “Yea, you idiot.” “So we must find some way to make this work out between us. This may take days of planning to think of even ways to distribute things evenly so the other doesn't feel left out. Rules will have to be established, tested, and revised. Of course we must all agree on..” Momo continued on with ideas to try and make this work. I was just in shock from how much they seemed to be ok with my feelings, and would try to make this work between us.

 

While Momo was going off about rules and regulations Kyoka and I just stared at her. Kyoka was listening to Momo, before she burst out in laughter. Momo was confused why she was until Kyoka just told her. “Let's just enjoy this for a bit, before we go straight into the rules of  what this is, Yaoyorozu.” Momo started to blush before slowly coming back into my chest. Kyoka soon followed suit and we were back to my favorite position. ‘This makes me feel at peace. Maybe coming here was ok.’ We stayed hugging each other until I heard an alarm go off from my bag. It shocked us all as both girls dashed away from me in case somebody would see us like that.

 

I went over to my phone to see it was an alarm set for me to go home from here. You may be thinking why I would do that. Well most of the idea was so I wouldn’t have to spend the night here. That raised all sorts of red flags with angry parents. Best to avoid it, but now that this relationship is in its infancy even more so. We still haven’t really defined anything yet. All we know is I love both of them, and they both love me. Definitely gonna have to define more before I take this to others, especially parents.

 

I sighed. “This was my alarm telling me it's time to go home. I didn’t really know where you lived so I set it a little early. But it is almost 7pm. What do you girls think?” ‘This is good. I need some time to really process what happened here. My battery is still low, even if I purged most of what I was hiding even from myself, I need my filter.’ Both girls looked at me, then nodded at each other. After they seemed to confirm something with the other, they both hugged each of my arms. 

 

“We still have a lot to discuss with each other Denki.” Momo said with a small smile. I looked at Kyoka who also decided to speak with a grin. “Yea, you always keep yourself above 30% charge, so this is a rare occasion, and one I think needs to be expanded on.” I felt my spine tingle in danger, but there was nothing I could do. I gulped and shakily asked. “What do we need to discuss?” At that point Momo started grinning much like Kyoka was.

 

“Tell us more about what you love about us.” With my low power and with Kyoka asking the way she does, I started to list things off. “I love Kyoka’s teasing personality, I love Momo’s innocence, I love Kyoka’s cute way of letting me know she cares, I love both of you with all I have.” It was at this point I caught myself, and stopped me from going on. I shook my head to stop from adding on, while moving my arms to try and break free from Momo’s and Kyoka’s grasp. I failed as they both giggled at my plight. “C’mon, I love it when you try to hide things, but show them anyway.” Kyoka spoke while squeezing me tighter. “It is indeed very alluring to watch.” Momo hugged me tighter as well as thrusting her head into the crook of my neck.

129