Chapter 86.
3.7k 10 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey everyone, Calvin here! Quick announcement. My vacation has ended, so I have more time at the moment to be writing. I will keep up the at least one chapter a day promise to you all, but if I write an extra chapter I'll release it early! Anyway, I'm just glad everyone is enjoying my story. I hope you all continue to enjoy my work in the future!

 

“Well my idea was to be able to cover yourself in your goo from head to toe. Like a thin coat of armor.” I looked at her arm still covered in goo. “Oh I totally understand what you are getting at!” I looked back up to see Ashido’s beaming smile. “I think you can get it by the time practical's come around in a few days.” Hearing me say this caused Ashido to shake off all of her goo off her arm and hug me. “Thanks a bunch Kaminari!”

 

“Uh-um. You're welcome.” I was freaking out a little bit at what was happening, and having trouble speaking at this point. I was just lightly tapping her back almost like a 'tap out' for her to let me go. The fact was I couldn’t make her let go without shocking her; this girl was strong. After a bit of, she finally let go, realizing what she had done. “Ahh… Umm… Thanks… I totally appreciate it… I’m gonna try doing it over there.” She then hurriedly ran off to where she was training before. 

 

I then sheepishly looked behind me to be greeted by crooked smiles that made my whole body shiver in fear. I just kept staring at them in silence as Kyoka’s earphone jack started slowly reaching its way toward me. I just stayed still, like a deer in headlights. The earphone jack wrapped around my hand and pulled me up. “I think you’ve been helping Ashido enough with her quirk. Now I think it might be our turn. Don’t you agree Yaoyorozu?” Kyoka turns to look at Momo, still smiling.

 

“Oh I very much agree. I think it might be a good idea to send the others home, so we have enough time for Denki to help clean like he promised me.” Momo smiled back at Kyoka. “Oh I think that’s a great idea Yaoyorozu. In fact I think I’ll help clean as well.” They both started giggling at their plan while I just stared in horror at what they might do to me. After they finished discussing their plans they got everybody's attention. To tell them what time it was, and how they should probably make their way back home.

 

Sero and Ojiro, clueless as ever, didn't notice my pleading eyes for help. They thanked Momo for helping them study and use her home. They tried to thank me, but Kyoka sent them on their way before they really could. Ashido, and Hagakure knew something was up with what the girls were doing, but they left anyway, albeit a bit awkwardly. After all of that I was alone with Momo and Kyoka again.

 

I slowly walked over to some tape strewn about, and started picking it up. “Well… Let’s get started with cleaning right?” I suddenly felt myself being turned around. Both girls were looking at me as I was trying to hide my fear. I dropped what I was holding, and took a step back. In the middle of taking my step back I was pushed to the ground.

 

I looked to find I was pushed onto my back from both girls hugging me. Momo was doing her favorite thing of nuzzling her head into me, while Kyoka would just throw a stab at me every now and then. I was really confused. “Umm… weren't you two mad at me?” Kyoka gave me another stab before talking. “Yes… Do you know why?” I paused for a second before answering. “Because Ashido hugged me?” I got another stab for that while Momo just nodded while her head was still buried into me. Kyoka continued on. “Well you are stupid, so you only got about half of that right. But I’m not gonna tell you the other half. That is for you to figure out.”

 

I was sad. I did something wrong, and made them angry, but they wouldn't tell me what. “I’m sorry, I don't know exactly what I did, but I’m gonna think about it. And do better next time for you both.” I felt Momo squeeze me tighter while nodding. Kyoka’s earphone jacks were spiraling a little bit while she hit me in my arm. “I know you're stupid, so you may never figure it out. But I can’t really get that mad about it… It is who you are, and part of why I… Whatever.” After saying that, Kyoka’s earphone jack became red as she buried her face into me as well. 

 

After a while hugging we broke apart to actually clean up. I took care of all of the tape, while both of the girls insisted on taking care of the goo. I was done much faster than both of them, and asked if they wanted any help which they fervently denied. I just settled watching both of them work. I smiled just looking at the two of them. ‘They really are just too good for me. I have to try my best for both of them to be as happy as can be. I will never stop trying. Whatever they need, I will do my best to get them.’ 

 

While I was making vows to myself, both of the girls had finished cleaning. It was still pretty early, so we had some free time. They both sat next to me, Kyoka on my left, while Momo was on the right. They both laid their heads down on my shoulders. We just sat next to each other in peaceful silence. I put my hands on each of their heads stroking them a little bit at a time. This caused them both to startle a little bit before calming down in peace again.

 

This was tranquility. I was here together with Momo and Kyoka without any worries. For just this small bit in time everything was ok. As we were resting I had a thought, and that thought was a song. I started laughing a little bit at the lyrics. Both of the girls were giving me looks of confusion, as to why I was laughing out of nowhere. “Sorry I just had a thought about us… The best way for me to make you both happy is for all of us to be upfront with what we want, or might be bothering us. Kyoka says it best… I am kinda stupid with what you two are thinking… So honesty is something very important. But I am the most secretive person here. Just reminded me of an old Billy Joel song.” 

Both girls looked at each other in confusion again. “Who is Billy Joel?” Momo finally said.

118