Chapter 96. Home Visit
3.2k 11 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while of their continued arguing. Deku, Hagakure, and I just waited for it to end. Deku was still confused about what was going on. He looked to me for answers, but I was almost as confused as he was. “I honestly don’t know what is so enticing about making sure I’m getting bedrest.” I shook my head while taking out the I.V. from my arm. I felt miles better, and could stand on my own by now. I looked back at the bickering girls, and then looked at ‘Recovery girl’ for some help. She met my gaze and understood my plight. Nodding to me that she would give me a hand she spoke up. 

 

“All of you quiet down. Kaminari needs rest, and you all should know how little he would get by himself. Why don’t all of you just do it together, because the more time wasting, debating who should do it. The less time he actually gets to rest. Now all of you get on the transportation to head home.” Hearing this I was freaking out. ‘No! You should have told them that I can do it on my own! What are they gonna do anyway? I’m heading home early, yes, but… Oh no. They are all coming to my apartment aren’t they?’

 

‘Recovery girl’ looked at me with a knowing smile. She knew she did the exact opposite of what I wanted. ‘Why would you do this to me? A lesson to not have this happen again? You are trying to teach me a lesson, by having the women I love go to a place I feel is really dirty now! I feel really self conscious about how clean my room is now!’ I sighed as I looked at the girls. They all seemed to like that idea, since that meant they might be inside my home. I then looked over at Deku. He seemed to like the idea as well. ‘Wait you want to help as well? I get that your heart is made out of gold or better but… Yea he is just that nice.’

 

I looked at Hagakure. I couldn’t get anything out of her. I couldn’t see her face for goodness sake. It was impossible to know what she was thinking because she was in her hero uniform, or basically naked. Although I guess now that the tests were over she put her hair clip back on. I could see it moving up and down slowly with her hand where her jaw would be. ‘I guess she is either thinking about coming too, or thinking it is a good idea.’ I took another sigh, and went out the door. Deku was still close, to catch me in case I fell again. The girls were right beside me as well, they were talking to each other in hushed tones, and giggles that I couldn’t hear.

 

“I think this is going to be even more stressful than the tests we just took.” I said while shaking my head. Deku was understanding slightly. He just thought it would be nerve wracking to have any girls in your room. Not girls that you are interested in, or maybe dating. ‘Still haven't exactly discussed it yet.’

After we all got back to school, we all changed out of our costumes. While we were changing, all I could do was think about how to clean around my house in under 10 seconds. After I was done changing I went to the classroom to pick up my belongings and hopefully sneak out before the others to clean a little bit before sending them my address. I failed immediately. The second I went into the room I was already surrounded by Momo, Kyoka, Mina, Deku, Uraraka, and Hagakure. “Y’know this isn’t a sleepover, right?” I said exasperatedly. 

 

Momo, the appointed representative, stepped forward while Kyoka, and Mina were pushing me out the door. “I believe we are all aware of what we are visiting your home for.” I sighed as Deku brought my bag. Uraraka was standing beside Deku every step of the way. That cheered me up a bit. ‘She doesn’t like the idea of her future boyfriend being in a room with other girls.’

 

We all walked back to my apartment. I was mostly talking with Deku and Uraraka because the rest of the girls were talking with each other in hushed tones, adding in the conversation with me and Deku from time to time to avoid suspicion. After a while of walking we made it to my complex. We all walked up the stairs, and made it to my door. I looked back at everyone, who were now all staring at me. “Look, I didn’t think anybody was going to be visiting today, so I apologize for the mess.” 

 

Everyone gave their affirmation of not-caring, but I think they were actually happy to get to see more of my private life. ‘Probably wondering what my house would be like, considering how much I try to keep hidden.’ I opened the door, and everyone walked inside. I closed the door, took off my shoes, and started heading to the kitchen. Everyone followed in my footsteps. As I was getting cups for everyone, I saw that everybody wasn’t even hiding their stares around my house.

 

I started heating up some water on my burner with my electricity. Deku was the first to notice what I was doing. “Kaminari, this is supposed to be you recovering. I don’t think you should be using your quirk right now.” Hearing this brought everyone's attention, Kyoka was the first to react by slapping my left arm. “Yea, what are you doing? I guess this is why we all came here, because you are to stupid to remember to take care of yourself.” By the time they noticed the water was almost to a boil. I stepped away from the burner, as Momo started to look around for tea leaves. 

 

It’s Japan, they sell them everywhere. Even if I wasn’t much of a tea drinker before, now I almost had to be. I bought the better kinds, I like good tasting things, so anything that I didn’t like I tossed. I don’t want to subject guests to something I wouldn’t drink. All of my tea was of at least above average quality and higher. 

This seemed to be noticed by Momo immediately. “I see you like drinking higher quality tea.” She said as pulled down a container of my favorite tea. I sat down on one of the couches in the nearby room. “I just like to, like the things I’m drinking or eating.” I said with a sigh of finally sitting down again. Everybody else looked around as they sat down on the couches as well. They seemed underwhelmed like I should have been living in a Batcave somewhere. 

 

Soon, Momo came back with the freshly brewed tea. Everyone thanked her as she sat down next to me. After we all had our tea I decided to ask the burning question I had since I knew they would be doing this. “So, how long do you all need to stay here?” Everyone pondered for a moment and most of the girls talked away from Deku, Uraraka, and I. I looked at both of my more normal friends, Deku looked back at me in confusion, and Uraraka looked at me with a blushing smirk.

 

I sighed as the others were done from conferring with each other. Momo spoke out on behalf of the rest of them again. “We all believe it would be best to stay until you have fallen asleep to make sure you don’t do anything we wouldn’t approve of after we leave. I suggest we all have an early dinner together, followed by you going to sleep.” I looked back at Uraraka, and Deku for their confirmation. They both nodded, and I sighed. 

 

“I don’t think you all making sure I’m asleep is necessary. How are you even going to check?” I got up from the couch while taking the last sip of my tea, as Mira spoke up. “We totally have to. We all just saw you doing something we wouldn’t approve of less than five minutes ago. It’ll be totally easy for us to check anyway. Just-” Mina was suddenly stopped by Kyoka, and Hagakure by putting their hands over Mina’s mouth. Momo tried to divert my attention by asking about what kind of food I had.

 

I let her divert it, just because I was too tired to try and stop them, and I trusted them all enough to not do anything I would deem inappropriate. I was still around 20 when I got here. I still had guilt being this close to these underage girls. ‘The scary part is that the longer I’m staying in Denki’s body, the less it seems to be something to feel guilty over. If I had told myself on day one what would become of me right now, I think I would almost throw up from revulsion of what I was doing. Now I still feel guilty over being this close to more than one girl rather than the age difference. No way I would try to get further than this though. I don’t think I’m ready for that yet.’

94