Chapter 99. Sleepover
3.2k 8 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was hugging them tighter, by the end of my small speech. Momo just shook her buried head, while Kyoka stabbed me and spoke. “Of course you idiot, we’re not done with you yet, and Of course we knew about it. We were the ones giving Ashido the go ahead.” I looked at her shocked, then twisted my head to look at Mina nodding her head with an embarrassed smile. I looked back down to see Kyoka with a small sly grin on her face, and Momo with one as well. Momo then spoke while letting go of our hug. 

 

“We were actually awake that night when you talked with Ashido. We both liked your idea of love. It did not seem fair to Ashido to be in love with you, but could not be, because of the simple fact that we were first.” I spoke up in defense. “I didn’t mean it like that! I fell in love with you both because of who you were, not because you just happened to be around!” Hearing this made them both smile, but Momo continued on. “We both know that, but the fact is you love us both, and we are still trying to understand what this relationship is, but both Jiro and I do not feel that hoarding you between ourselves, and stopping any other prospects of love deserving of it, feels right.”

 

I slowly moved my gaze over to Kyoka who looked away but was nodding in agreement nonetheless. I sighed at how much these girls were letting me get away with. ‘I’m going to turn into a horrible person if they spoil me like this. I have to hold strong. But I can’t ignore Mina, and my feelings. What, am I gonna have this be the exception for myself? Ugh I’m too tired to think.’ I shook my head and hugged them both again. “I’m sorry you love someone as broken as me.” Momo just shook her head, while Kyoka stabbed me. “We decide who we love, and the rules for ourselves. Get it through that thick skull of yours, that we will love you as long as you love us just as much.”

 

I chuckled, and let go with my hands up in surrender. “I give up… Just… Let me know if you feel overshadowed, or overlooked. I’m not smart enough to figure that out on my own. I don’t want either of you to think that ever, but if you do, please tell me so I can show you how much you mean to me.” Kyoka rolled her eyes while Momo shook her head while raising her shoulders. I then went to the door of my room and turned back. “I’m planning on taking a bath before I go to bed, sorry if you all had places to be today.” They all shook their heads showing that it was fine and I left.

 

After having a quick bath I went out, dried myself the best I could then I remembered something. ‘I don’t have those pajamas anymore, I didn’t like them and tossed them, along with a quarter of Denki’s clothes. Best I can do for PJ’s are shorts and a T-shirt.’ I looked into the dryer for those items, I found a pair of shorts, but I had no clean T-shirts here. I sighed, remembering I should have some in my room, but I couldn’t go in there without a shirt on. I called out to the girls, but they didn’t hear me.

 

I sighed and left the bathroom, without a shirt on. I got to my room to find all of the girls taking a closer look at all of my things. I frowned as their attention was brought back to me. “I tried asking for a shirt, but you all were too busy it seems.” I shook my head as I went to my dresser to find a T-shirt to wear. None of the girls were talking, they all just stared at me as I was moving around my clothes. I finally found one, and quickly put it on. I looked back to see all of the girls avoiding eye contact and blushing. “I know it’s enticing to take a sneak peak into my room, and see my interests, but please don’t do that after I fall asleep.” They all just nodded while silently staring off in different directions.

 

I was tired and went to bed, and got under the covers. I yawned but sleep wasn’t coming. “I don’t think I can sleep with you all here watching me.” I said while squinting my eyes open. All of the girls immediately looked away as I sighed. “Ok, would it be a good idea to just have you all stay here for the… No, probably not, forget what I said. I’m too tired to make rational decisions.” I then saw all of the girls leaving the room while taking out their phones before closing them to sleep. I opened my eyes again when I heard them enter my room again to see they all had smiles on. Momo then came over to me, and placed her hand on my head. She spoke in a soothing tone that put me to sleep almost instantly. “It’s ok Denki, you can sleep now.” I closed my eyes as she just kept petting, and tucking my hair.

 

I fell asleep like that, with a small comforted smile on my face. I woke up the next day earlier than normal. I sat up and stretched. I looked out the window and saw it was still darker than normal. I looked at my phone to see it was around 5 in the morning. “Guess I could go for a quick run before school. Today is the day for the trip announcement if I remember correctly, just hope everything goes as I hoped.” I started to get up, and was stopped by a strange feeling under my foot. I looked down to see futons on the ground, and a sleeping girl in each of them. 

 

I stood still in shock for almost a minute. I really didn’t know what to do. I then saw the person under the sheets stirring. They woke up and I saw it was Mina. She looked at me in a daze, maybe half asleep, then she proceeded to grab onto me. I shout, whispered at her. “Mina! What are you doing!?” She didn’t seem to hear me or care as she dragged me down to her futon. I couldn’t escape, this girl was much more athletic than me. She just hugged me like a body pillow and mumbled a few unintelligible lines of dialog. I kept trying to wake her up, but my arms were being held down, and any noise would wake up the others.

I resigned myself to my fate after a few minutes of trying. I just sighed and hoped if I could fall asleep I wouldn’t be blamed for this scene. I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep, but I was interrupted by Mina stirring again. This time she loosened then hugged me even tighter than before. I was desperate to get out of her grip at this point so I knocked on her head with mine. This was a bad idea because now she was moving her head towards mine. I was about to be kissed by an unconscious girl. I freaked out at that idea, and proceeded to use a small amount of electricity to zap her arm away from me. It worked, and my left arm was loose, but then she hugged me again without my arm being pinned.

 

I tried flicking her forehead, lightly poking her face, and trying to tickle her neck. The last one had the most results, but none woke her up. I went for broke and proceeded to touch her hair. I rubbed it, and petted it gently, this seemed to make her happy as a smile was forming on her sleeping face. Seeing that made me want to just stay like this. I couldn’t bear the thought of waking her up with that big lovable smile on her sleeping face. I just kept petting and tucking her hair as she slept. It stayed like this for almost half an hour before Kyoka woke up.

 

I heard rustling in the futon right beside this one, and I saw Kyoka slowly sit up. She looked around in confusion. It then dawned on her, why she was here. I saw her cover her reddening face with her hands. She then took a peek at my bed, and did a double take when she couldn’t see me. “Um… Kyoka, you mind helping me out here.” Hearing me talk startled Kyoka as she looked in my direction. She then started to frown at my position. “I got up, and Mina grabbed me in her half asleep state.” Kyoka didn’t look convinced as she quietly made her way over to us.

 

She tried to move Mina, but she wouldn’t budge. After a minute of trying she sighed and just stared at us. After some time thinking, Kyoka flipped us over so I was next to her futon instead of the bed. She then got into her own futon, and proceeded to hug me from behind. I was about to say something when I was cut-off. “Please… Just let me be like this.” I had a small smile, I loved it when she was honest. “Only if I get to pet your hair.” I said in a quiet loving tone. 

 

She pressed her head into my back, as I reached my newly freed right arm to her head. I slowly moved it around her hair pulling and tucking it around. We stayed like that for a while before I couldn’t stop myself anymore. “I love you so much Kyoka.” I said while patting, and petting her head. Hearing this made her hug me tighter and bury herself more into my back. “Even though I’m not as girly as Yaoyorozu, or Ashido?”

I stopped petting her for a second from surprise. I then continued as I thought. ‘I guess she is at that age of feeling self-conscious of her looks.’ “What part of you isn’t? If you are talking about how developed your body is, then you are wrong. Being girly isn’t how you look. It’s who you are. This right now, you hugging me from behind, I find it cute. How you act makes you cute and girly. You may have a hard time always showing it, but that is a type of cuteness as well. You hide your vulnerability, but when it does come out, I just find you more cute when it does. Take Mina for example. I don’t love her for her body, I love her for her carefree, and loving nature. I’m attracted to her body of course, but I’m no more attracted to her body, than I am attracted to you, and yours.”

 

I then managed to turn around, still in Mina’s grasp. I hugged Kyoka once I was facing her, and she buried herself into my chest; a lot like Momo. “I find you cute, and I wouldn’t change your body for anything else. I love you, and when I think of you, I think of you as you are now. I love your body just as I love your personality.” I finished talking by putting my arm behind her head to push her deeper into my chest. She just sniffled a little bit while nodding a little bit. After she had stopped crying she spoke with her head still in my chest.

 

“I hate how you can make any problem seem small. You always know what to say for being so stupid.” I chuckled a little bit as I petted her head again. “I love you too.”

85