Chapter 100!
3.3k 31 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Have Melissa Shield Join the Harem? I'm kinda on the fence...
  • Yes! Votes: 150 38.9%
  • No! Votes: 188 48.7%
  • Maybe... (Say what you think in the comments) Votes: 48 12.4%
Total voters: 386
Announcement
Hey Everyone, Calvin here! Just want to celebrate making it to 100 chapters!! I know my chapters are kinda small, but I still think it's something to celebrate. Anyway, I hope you enjoy more chapters in the future! I actually have a plan for the Two Heroes Arc! It just may take some time, as I've changed a few details.

Soon after everyone woke up we all got one big group hug, even Hagakure joined for some reason. We had a long time to get to school, so I decided to have a large breakfast. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast. We all sat down at the table and ate. It was a nice experience, eating with these girls for breakfast. After we were done, they insisted on cleaning their dishes for me, while I washed my face. I obliged and when I was finishing up I walked back out of the bathroom to see all of the girls sitting down on the couches in my living room. They had pulled out my guitar from my room and put it on the opposite end of the room for them to watch.

 

I looked at them, and they looked back with anticipation. I sighed and sat on my speaker, while putting the sling of my guitar over my shoulder. “Is there anything you guys want to hear again? Or do you want to hear something new?” They already had their answer ready. Apparently they had looked up the music in my room, and listened to bits and pieces. They talked about which song they would want to hear next. They agreed upon a more upbeat love song. It was ‘Frank Vallie and the 4 seasons’ and the song was ‘can’t take my eyes off you’, or better known as ‘I love you baby’. 

 

I smiled at the song they selected. I loved this song when I was younger, but now I had girls I loved to sing about. I strummed the guitar a little to get it warmed up, I cleared my throat, and I started the opening riff of the song as best I could with only one instrument. I started to sing along with the song, and I was singing, I was picturing each girl I loved. First was Momo, and her small smiles, and curious nature. Next was Kyoka, her tsundere nature, and her earphones twirling in embarrassment. I then thought about Mina. I saw her overly caring, carefree, and loving nature. I loved them all for their differences, but also their similarities. They were all different, but they were also similar in the way it mattered most to me. They cared so much for me, more than I would ever for myself. I loved that they loved me with how broken I was. 

 

I was singing the last chorus of the song while singing at full volume with all of the girls I loved in my mind. I couldn’t stop smiling at the words and what they meant. They held a very special meaning now that I was in love. I sang all the way to the end and all was quiet. I was breathing heavily after singing so hard, and I felt my voice was getting tired. I couldn’t sing at that volume again, and keep my voice later. I put down my guitar, and got a glass of water to drink. When I was done I went back to turn off my speaker. When I did I turned back to the girls blushing faces. “Did you girls look up what the song meant?” Hagakure answered with a light, squeakish tone. 

 

“W-Well we did look up a song that you knew. We found out the meaning of it, but the difference between hearing about what it means, and hearing someone sing it loudly is big. Could you sing another song of your choice, I think I need to listen to something else now…” I looked at the others nodding, while I was in confusion. I didn’t really understand what they meant by that, but I could sing a lighter song to not put strain on my voice. I decided to just finish it as a light toned morning song.

 

I started strumming the opening to ‘Here comes the sun’ with a calming smile on my face. I started singing and as I was I thought about my parents, that got me interested in this old music. I never liked the more modern songs that I lived in, when most of my memories of my childhood were of these old classics. I thought about going to the park with my mother, and playing with other kids that would become my friends in the future. Everything was happy, and things were much simpler. This song reminded me of the early years of my life, and the joy of being a kid. By the time I was done, I looked up at the girls who all had the same smile that I did.

 

‘I guess even without knowing the lyrics, the song still shows happy simpler times.’ I turned off the speaker and put down my guitar. I got up and got another drink for my throat, and went back to the girls. “I think we should start leaving for school.” They all nodded like they forgot school even existed. I chuckled at that, as we left.

Getting to school we all took our seats, and waited for the bell to ring. After a few minutes the bell rang and Aizawa came into the classroom. Everyone went silent and Aizawa began his announcements. “About your final exams, unfortunately we had a few failures, and as such… You’ll also be going to the summer camp!” This news freaked out everyone who thought they failed. “It was just another lie to see your full potential.” This made Ida ask about how often this school should lie to us. Aizawa ignored him and told the ones that failed that the summer camp would be hellish training causing poor Mina to sweat from fear.

 

After class was over, we all got shopping lists of what to get. While everyone was talking about going to the shopping district together on our day off I was called away from Aizawa. “Kaminari, please come to the teacher’s room.” I had a feeling this was coming so I wasn’t surprised. Deku looked at me with worry. I grinned at him and ruffled his hair. “Don’t worry, I’ll join in on this shopping trip, I need to pick up a lot for this anyway. Might as well start my shopping for a bug out bag while I’m at it.” Deku looked at me confused as to what that was. I chuckled a little bit. “Don’t worry you’re too young anyways.”

 

I left the class-room and thought about what I might need to go off the grid. ‘I definitely didn’t do this before, but I need something in case something happens in the future and I need to leave the house quickly. Just a bag to grab and go. What do I need? I’ll have to make my own shopping list before we go to the shopping district.’ After my thoughts were concluded I was in front of the teacher’s room. Walking inside I went over to Aizawa who was sitting at his work desk besides other teachers. They noticed me and motioned for me to take a seat. I did, and waited for them to start talking.

 

The principal came out of nowhere and proceeded to look at my left arm. ‘Not even sugar coating it I see.’ I moved my arm up, and his gaze followed. I sighed, putting my arm back down. “Did you find it out on your own during our exam? Or did she tell you?” The principal chuckled lightly. “We know, that is all that matters.” I sighed as I undid my bandages. ‘Midnight’ was giving me a heat filled gaze at the sight of my arm. Others were just staring, and trying to figure out what happened. I just stared at the principal to see what he was going to ask.

 

“Now Aizawa has informed us that you have had these bandages for about a week. So I imagine that you have been like this for the same amount of time. When were you going to inform us?” I laughed at him, causing the rest of the teachers to go on edge. “Principal, do you even remember what we talked about before the start of the exam? Giving information without necessity leads to one's own downfall.” He laughed a little bit as he was feeling my arm.

 

“Now young Kaminari, that was for when we were fighting each other. Do you plan on fighting us in the future?” I chuckled at his leading question. “Of course not, I respect you all as heroes, but information leaks. How else do you think the U.S.J. incident happened? It’s not that I don’t trust you all, it’s more that, anything that the more people know about it, the more villains may hear about it. I already know you are smart enough to notice that Nomu bird incident wasn’t just coincidental principal.” He looked at me for a while, trying to bore in the depths of my eyes. After a while he nodded as if he was confident I was telling the truth. “I also just hate going to the doctor.” I finished out of nowhere and that made him laugh again.

 

“Could you show us what else has changed about your arm?” I looked at all the other teachers looking at me, sighed and stood up. I pulled off all of my bandages to stop them from catching fire. I put power into my arm, and it began to light up. I put more power into it and it began to emit steam, and brighten even more. I put in more power and I could feel the magnetic pull of my arm. I decided to focus on that feeling to see if I could try to amplify it. ‘To my knowledge the way that electromagnets get stronger is by adding more loops the electricity has to flow through, and the amount of electricity I’m using. I already have the ladder. Let's focus on moving the electricity in my body in circles.’

 

I did exactly that, and I could feel the magnetic pull getting stronger by the second. I put in more power, and my whole hand was glowing red. I then jerked my arm up, and dislodged ‘Snipe’s trusty pistol. It felt weird being mirrored of mine, but I could work it nonetheless. I stopped putting energy into my arm and gave ‘Snipe’ his gun back. I gave him a smile and he returned with a nod. I then sat back down and started to rebandage my arm. “That’s basically it, I did also show you the latest move I’ve been working on, but I’m sure you already figured out what I did.” The principal was laughing again. “Of course young Kaminari, I can’t wait to see more surprises you may have in store for us!” I sighed. “Don’t get your hopes too high, principal. I don’t think I’m allowed to train too harshly anymore.” With that I left the teacher’s room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcJm1pOswfM    'Can't take my eyes off of you' Frank Vallie and the 4 seasons              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQetemT1sWc 'Here Comes The Sun' Beatles

86