Chapter 115. First Night
2.7k 17 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened the door to see Toga throwing herself into my arms. “Hi Denki! I heard you moved in early for me! That’s so sweet~!” I just sighed while having a small smile, and playing with her unkempt hair. She giggled at me doing this and hugged me tighter. After a little bit of this, she eventually let go, and started walking around my room. “Wow! I would have taken you for the dark and broody type!” I chuckled at her while sitting on my newly made bed. 

“No, I’m only dark when I’m angry. I normally am, like this room.” I pointed towards the music I had, and the computer I had at my desk that had a few different genres of games on it. She looked around a little bit more, before she came back into my arms. ‘I guess being with me is more important to her than seeing my room.’ She just looked at me with her glowing yellow upturned eyes. I smiled seeing her like this, and held her myself. She almost purred as she nuzzled herself into the crook of my neck. 

 

We stayed like that for a bit before Toga spoke up. “Will it always be like this?” She seemed really serious with her question. No cutesy hidden bloodlust behind it. She seemed to be just a normal, vulnerable girl at the moment. I started rubbing her arm with mine that was wrapped around her. This caused her to jump slightly before calming back down. “No, things never stay the same. That’s what time does.” She seemed to be downhearted at hearing that as I kept rubbing her arm to console her.

 

“But that’s just life. Things change, but the important thing is to enjoy each moment you have with each other. Things change and that can be sad, but it also brings a bit of joy with it. If things stayed the same, then you would still be with your parents hiding your true self to everyone. Things changed and now you have a chance at making real friends that already know who you are. Life goes on, things will be lost because of it, but just as many things can be gained if you look hard enough.” After finishing my speech I looked down at Toga who was just staring at me with surprise.

 

I looked at her with a comforting smile. “Just enjoy the time you have, when you have it. Don’t worry about never seeing the old times again. Just remember the times you liked and cherish the way things were at the time, and continue enjoying the way things are different in the present. Then after all of that, wonder at what you might be able to enjoy with others in the future.” She just looked at me with amazement at the wonder of what the future might hold. After a bit of thinking she started to giggle again.

 

“I love you so much.” That one threw me for a loop. She said it without yelling at the top of her lungs for the first time. She was acting more normal now then I think I’ve ever seen her. In the show or otherwise. I wasn’t sure how much I liked this. I would like it if this was just how she acted, but I definitely wouldn’t if she was putting up an act to get me to love her. I was unsure, and I guessed it showed on my face because the moment she looked at me she got a large smile, and giggled like her normal self again.

“Denki~. You taught me that I would never have to wear a mask around you, and that no matter who I was, as long as I did a few things you could fall in love with me. I don’t need a mask to do that. I will never wear a mask around you when we are alone.” She giggled at my confused face of her being able to read me like a book. But after seeing her like this again gave me a smile at seeing her normal again. ‘I am going against my own teachings, but I think I would miss her being a bit crazy.’ She looked at me again, and after a bit of her staring at me she smiled larger and giggled more and louder. 

 

After a little bit she finally calmed down, and we were just leaning against my wall with the bed still under us. She was just leaning against my chest while we were listening to some of my classics. She seemed to really like the idea of learning more about my favorite songs, and artists. I was pretty sure she would write this information down later. We kept listening to my music while I was explaining what each song meant. Eventually I just looked at her, she noticed this and met my gaze with her own. I noticed it was getting late by the time I was done unpacking most things, but now it was time for me to go to sleep.

 

I asked her as plainly as possible. “Do you want some of my blood before we go to sleep?” Her face instantly turned red and she got a massive grin on her face. She was about to bite my neck, but stopped and looked at me. “I thought the more we do this, the worse our love will become.” She seemed sad just mentioning it, but I chuckled at her to let her know that everything was fine.

 

“Yes, if you only cared about my blood and not about anything else then the relationship would turn toxic fast. But I’ve seen you go days without it, and be with me just to be together. You’ve shown me that you do care for me, and also find my blood attractive. Not the other way around. I feel like doing these things once in a while is healthy for you. Making you stop will put you in a no better position from your past. You going a few days, while not actively attacking me on sight after seeing me is enough for me to know that you truly love me. I think that deserves…” I was about to continue on before Toga rushed to my neck and took a bite. 

 

She just sat there on my lap while her arms were wrapped around my head to stop me from moving. She moaned randomly and grasped me tighter when she did so. After a bit of time she was disguised as me and stopped suckling my neck. She looked like me except she was still in her own clothes. She put band-aids that I had handy on my neck, and then sat back into my lap holding me tightly as she buried herself into my chest. I held on to her and rubbed her back as I did. She was breathing heavily, and taking gulps of her own saliva from salivating too much.

I just held her tight and whispered into her ear. “You did a great job holding out for so long. I’m proud of you.” She seemed to hear that and nodded while she was shivering. I chuckled a little and played with her disguised hair of myself. She just melted right there. She was still breathing hard, but it seemed her body just couldn’t be bothered to move anymore. I chuckled a little at seeing this, and continued on. We were like that until her disguise ran out. She fell asleep almost immediately in my arms. I smiled seeing her like this and started to take her to her own room. 

 

I went across the hall and opened up her door. Her room was mostly empty. Almost devoid of anything of her own. I felt bad at seeing her life being so empty without me in it. ‘She had to live here for a couple of days before knowing I was also here. In this empty room.’ I held her close for a bit. I didn’t even know why I did, but I just felt the need. After I was done, I let her into her bed and put the covers over her. I was about to leave before I heard her say something. “Can you stay with me, until I go to sleep?” She spoke softly and a bit sadly. I smiled at her and caressed her hair a bit.

 

“Of course, I’ll be right back.” I walked back to my room, and quickly grabbed my mother’s electrical guitar. It could play quietly without an amp, and I felt this song needed to be played with it. I brought it back to Toga’s room and sat down on her bed. I strummed the opening chords for ‘The Muppets’ ‘I’m going to go there someday’ song again. I had this song in my mind ever since I found this guitar in my parents room. I started to sing softly while playing the song. I could feel my emotions and how much this song was like myself. I could feel things that were nostalgic, but at the same time new. I smiled while thinking about my parents that I never met, but were as close to me as my other parents that I did know.

 

I finished the song with a tear in my eyes. I looked back to see Toga sleeping with tears in her own eyes. I adjusted her hair, and wiped the tears from her eyes gently. I had the overwhelming desire to kiss her forehead goodnight, but stopped myself. I walked out the door as quietly as I could, and went into my own room. Unknown to me the teachers had actually bugged the room to keep tabs on Toga. They only had female faculty listening in to Toga. The only person that fit that bill was ‘Midnight’. She was essentially the only person to keep tabs on Toga.

 

But tonight ‘Midnight’ got an alert of noise in the room, and started listening in. She heard shuffling of someone going to bed. She was about to turn off the connection from the lack that she heard in the previous nights, but stopped when she heard Toga ask me to stay. Hearing this made ‘Midnight’ sit up in her chair that she was filling out reports in. It was late and few were around to notice this change. 

 

She heard me leave for a bit and come back in less than a minute. She then heard me strum my mothers guitar with the opening of my song. I started to sing, and as I did she started to feel the calming bitter sweetness of the song. She slowly sat down in her seat while in a trance at my singing Toga to sleep. After I finished the song ‘Midnight’ was just crying with a smile on her face. One of her office workers walked into her office to check on the progress of her reports to see ‘Midnight’ in this state. “Mistress! Are you ok!? I can fill out the rest for you! Please take some rest, and don’t push yourself! Go home and I’ll take care of the rest!” She yelled while ‘Midnight’ was still in a trance at the song.

 

‘Midnight’ left her office, and made her way home. She got home, changed into her more comfortable pajamas and went to bed. She took out her phone, and after some hesitation she downloaded the part of my singing, and started to play it while she drifted off to sleep herself. She felt guilty for doing this, but she was soon asleep nonetheless.

94