Chapter 125.
2.2k 8 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked over to where the girls were sitting and made my way over to Mina and Momo who happened to have a seat between them. ‘I say that, but I think they planned and made some sort of thing to determine who I sit in between.’ I sighed as I took a seat to relax a little more. We talked a little about what the hero licenses exams might be. I kept my mouth shut. I didn’t want to give them any ideas of what might happen. ‘They need to grow on these exams, and I need to let them face adversity to do that.’

 

We eventually decided to turn in for the night, and I went off to my floor. I was followed by Mina, Momo, Kyoka, Hagakure, and Toga. I looked back at them when I was at my door. I looked around the hallway and saw that it was empty. I took the opportunity to hug Kyoka, Mina, Momo, and then stopped at Toga and Hagakure. I looked at them both and then at the other three girls. Kyoka was blushing a bit, but didn’t seem to mind the idea of me hugging Toga and Hagakure. Momo had her calm small smile while looking at me with affirmation. Mina had a large smile of approval.

 

I just looked at them confused and shocked that they seemed ok with this. Momo, seeing my confusion, giggled and walked up to me. “We have always been in acceptance of Toru. If you fell in love with her as well, then we would have nothing to say. Giving her a chance is something we all agreed to.” I nodded slowly while still processing what Momo was saying. She giggled some more, then pointed to Toga.

 

“Toga is a little strange.” Momo sighed just thinking about it. “However, being with her more. We have all seen that you were right. Behind her strangeness she does care about you. We’ve all seen the work she puts in, and how hard she is holding herself back continuously for you. If you fall in love with them, and if Toga remains working hard. There is nothing for us to complain about.” I was still in shock and slowly looked at Kyoka and Mina for their approval as well. Mina gave me a calm smile and Kyoka just nodded her head without looking at me.

 

I hugged all three of them together. Momo and Mina were just enjoying our bond, but Kyoka was complaining while stabbing me. “You better still love us the same, or I’m never going to let you hear the end of it.” I just chuckled at her and looked at each of them. “I will never let any of you go. I am in love with all of you. I belong to all of you. My love will never diminish. I keep falling in love with each of you everyday. I need you all, and will never be complete without each and all of you. I’m so glad you all chose to stay by me even with how broken I was. And choose to stay with me even with how I fall in love too easily.” I chuckled at that last part and hung my head, as Mina petted my hair to get my attention. 

 

“I totally get it. I love, love. Being in love with you has been the best time in my entire life. I know I was not the first you fell in love with, but that is not why I am ok with you falling in love with others. I’m ok with it because I totally get what they feel. I know the pain of needing to let go, but can’t. I want them to have the same chance I got. If you are really in love with them, just like you totally are with me. Then I can’t say that you can’t have that love, because I love you instead.” She smiled and continued to pet my hair. “I know that you will love us all, and I don’t need to be jealous because I can see the love you have for me right now.” 

 

I felt tears welling up, and quickly looked away. I just chuckled at how much these girls could still love me so much. “I really don’t deserve any of you.” Was what I said with a smile as I hung my head. Momo then put her hand on my hand and lowered herself to look me in the eyes. “That is not the decision for you to make.” I just chuckled while she held my hands with her own. I then took a look at Hagakure and Toga. I looked at them both for a bit with a small smile on my face. “I don’t know if I love either of you, but if you want to get closer to me, even while knowing all of my set-backs. I would be happy to find out together.”

 

They both ran to me and leapt into my arms. Himiko was blushing while also taking a bite out of my neck. Toru just kept giggling at the development. I was just stunned at Toru also liking me. I knew she knew as much as the rest of the girls, but she also acted more distant than they were. I just accepted their hug for as long as they wanted. Toru let go first while giggling and her hair clip moving back and forth with her arms up. ‘Is she putting her hands to her cheeks, giggling, and shaking her head back and forth? She reminds me a lot of…’ My thoughts were derailed at Himiko letting go with blood on her lips.

 

I took out a napkin I was keeping for this and dabbed it off of her. She smiled and giggled at me doing this and got a sudden epiphany. “Can you sing me to sleep again!?” The other girls looked at me confused and a bit annoyed. I smiled calmly and went into my room. The girls followed suit and took spots on my bed. I chuckled at seeing them all together. They were well beyond who I deserved, but loved me nonetheless. I plugged my guitar in, and strummed while thinking of a song. Toga broke me out of my thoughts with her request. “Can I hear that one you did again!? I really liked that!” The other girls were nodding as well.

 

“I totally want to hear the same song.” “I think it is best for all of us to know the songs you sing.” “I need to keep up with all of the songs you like. I have to add them to my collection.” “I bet it’s cute. I want to be serenaded to sleep with a cute song.” I smiled lightly at all of them and started playing ‘I’m going to go back there someday’. I sang quietly and with memories and feelings of my mothers guitar I was playing with now. The sound and this song always touched the right notes. By the time I was done, I had my small smile of nostalgia, and it seemed to spread. 

 

All of the girls had similar smiles and felt tired after hearing me sing. I chuckled quietly and gave them hugs on the way out. “Sleep tight.” I said as they all left. I disconnected my mothers guitar and put it away carefully. I then went to sleep while still thinking of the song in my head.

72