Chapter 165. Shunji Yaoyorozu
1.3k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Momo’s mother was hugging her daughter, I noticed more details of Momo’s mother that I never saw from the show. She had a hairstyle close to Momo, but her ponytail was down, instead of spreading above her head like Momo’s. She was taller than Momo. Momo was almost taller than I was, so her mother was taller than me, and taller than Nemuri even was. If Momo was a princess, then it was clear that her mother was a queen. She was wearing a few very expensive looking rings, a pair of diamond earrings with gold accents, and a necklace that looked to be made of silver.

 

She seemed to wear just a minute amount of make-up to highlight her beauty. She was wearing a proper deep blue dress that looked like she was ready for a party that we all almost went to. I was still a little angry about that. I really wanted to dance with all the girls, but that would have to wait for later. The surprising thing about Momo’s mother was the sheer difference that she had to Momo. Momo was proper, and calm. She gave off a calm sense of motherly, and tender love.

 

Momo’s mom on the other hand was just a happy ball of almost childish energy that reminded me more of Mina. As I was off in my own world trying to understand all that was happening, Momo’s mother looked at us all, and introduced herself. “Hi~! My name is Shunji Yaoyorozu!! I’m Momo’s mother!!” She looked at us all with a large smile on her face. “I’m so glad my daughter has made so many good friends in school!!” “Mom!” I watched as Momo blushed from embarrassment from her mother, and I couldn’t help but smile at the adorable scene.

Shunji looked at each of us closer now, and her gaze eventually fell onto me. “Oh… I remember you from the school festival! I watched my dear Momo at the games, and you and her were a team in the horse games!!” She then looked over at Kyoka and smiled at her. “And you as well!! Momo, are these your close friends from class!?” Shunji looked at Momo with a questioning gaze, but Momo just had a small frown and her face was red from embarrassment. 

 

“Mother… May I please talk to you in private?” Shunji smiled as she was brought over to the other end of the plane by Momo dragging her hand. The rest of us just looked at each other in surprise, and shock. Wondering what to do about this situation. We all then looked over to Nemuri for hopefully any kind of hints, but she seemed almost as lost as us. “Let’s just take our seats.” Nemuri said with a sigh. We all nodded as we took seats around the big table.

 

Just as I took my seat, Kyoka was about to sit beside me, but she was stopped by Momo with an averted look and a frown. Kyoka was surprised by what Momo was doing, and so was I. Until Shunji took the seat next to me with a large goofy smile. She seemed like she didn’t notice what Momo was doing, but I had a feeling that she asked Momo to do that. “You all, never got to introduce yourselves! So we have the whole plane ride to talk! I always wanted to meet Momo’s friends!!” She said as she clapped her hands.

 

I gulped and tapped my fingers under the table a bit from the stress of making a good first impression. I made a silent prayer to try and get through this somehow. “So! I see an odd one out!” Shunji said as she looked at me. ‘Dang…’ I gained a slightly forced smile as I let out a chuckle. “I’m Denki Kaminari… Nice to meet you.” I said stiffly as I nodded at her while not being able to maintain eye contact. She laughed while patting my back. “It’s ok! I don’t bite!” I let out a chuckle as well, but I was still worried how she would think of me.

 

“Anyway! Momo doesn’t talk very much about all of her friends and this is a golden opportunity to get to know you all!!” She cheered as the plane started to move, and we all buckled in. I took a deep breath to calm down for the take off. Takeoffs and landings were always the parts of plane travel that gave me the most angst. I gripped my seat a little to help ease my worry, and held my breath a bit as the plane was accelerating.

I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts with a hand placed on my arm. I looked over to see Shunji giving me a calming smile that reminded me of Momo. “A little scared of flying?” She said with mirth in her voice to help ease my tension. I chuckled a bit while looking down in embarrassment. I noticed the girls looking surprised at my fear they didn’t know about. “Yea… Just a bit. I’ll be fine when we’re in the air.” Shunji began to pat my head a bit to try and calm me down. The only problem was that it had the opposite effect. Instead of the fear of flying, now I was afraid of how touchy she was.

 

I scoffed a bit while looking away from the eyes peering at me while I was going through my fear of flying. “Thanks…” Was all I could say to her from how awkward and embarrassed I felt. The plane took off from the tarmac, and we were airborne. With that, I let out a sigh, and relaxed more in my seat. Shunji removed her hand, much to the appreciation of me, and I relaxed more and rested further into my chair. “Ok!!” Shunji clapped to get our attention. “Let me hear more of the adventures that my Momo has left out! I want to hear everything!!” With her saying that, I blushed from some of the stuff that was a little more explicit, and it seemed that Momo had the same thought as she looked at me with a flushed face as well.

 

We quickly looked away from each other to hide anything that Shunji might catch onto, as she started talking to Kyoka. “I remember you from the school festival too! You were partnered up with Denki, and Momo together!!” Kyoka nodded with her earphones spiraling just a bit. “Yea… That already seems so long ago, I nearly forgot.” She scratched her head a bit to try and hide her awkwardness of meeting Shunji. 

 

Shunji nods with a smile as she looks around the rest of the cabin. Her eyes then settled on Himiko. “I don’t remember you…” She said with interest as she gave her a closer look. My stomach dropped as Himiko smiled and opened her mouth.

45