Chapter 171. More Good News
1.2k 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She opened the question to all of us, but I felt the need to explain it myself. “Well… I first started dating Kyoka and Momo.” That confused Deku and Uraraka. “Wasn’t Mina first?” Uraraka asked while looking at Mina. Mina chuckled a bit while blushing and scratching the back of her head. “No… I totally wasn’t first. I was just the most outspoken.” She seemed a bit embarrassed to remember her outburst that revealed our relationship.

 

I smiled while petting her cotton candy hair. She jumped a bit, and then looked down while avoiding any gazes coming her way. “Don’t be embarrassed. I needed to hear that. To know that I shouldn’t pull stunts like that again.” I paused before giving her hair one last ruffle. “But… You acting Gap-Moe is adorable too.” I said a bit teasingly, causing her to lower her expression further, and almost steaming from embarrassment. I chuckled a bit at her cuteness before getting pulled from my thoughts again. 

 

“You all…!?” I looked back up at Uraraka  and Deku, still in shock. I chuckled a bit while shrugging. “I guess you all feel more comfortable telling a few others about it?” I looked at the girls to see all of their happy smiles. “After I had a small conversation with my mother, I talked with the others, and we all came to a conclusion that at least your closest friends should know.” I smiled widely from not having to hide this much from Deku anymore, and gave the girls a large group hug from my love that I had for them.

 

I ignored the small squeaks of embarrassment coming from Uraraka, and the other noises of pain that Deku was making from her squeezing him in her confused state. I let go from the girls, and looked back over to Deku’s astonished, blushing expression with Uraraka still grabbing onto him desperately. “Well…” I said, a bit embarrassed from talking about this, it definitely was a little strange. “I’m just glad that you finally know.”

 

Deku was stiff while he was thinking back to all of the signs that he had seen in the past. He then quickly looked over to Shoto to see him giving a small smirk back at him. Deku frowned a bit while looking back over to me. “He knew!?” I scoffed from that being the most upsetting part that Deku had about all of this. “Well… He was around when Himiko let it spill…” I blushed just from remembering. I then looked back to see Shoto scoffing at my expression. “Finally…” He said while shaking his head with a grin. I frowned while looking away from him. “Well… Better late than never…” I said with a weak chuckle.

 

I looked back over to Deku glancing at Uraraka. They both seemed to be communicating through their eyes. I looked at them quizzingly as I watched their silent conversation unfold. It finally ended with Uraraka sighing and nodding while Deku gave her a hug. I let out a surprised gasp as I saw that happen, and watched as Deku let Uraraka go with the largest smile I had ever seen on his face. He was blushing, but I could tell this was one of the happiest moments of his life.

 

“Uraraka and I also have something we need to share.” Deku said while they both grabbed each other’s hand while their faces were burning. I gained a large smile myself as I had an idea of what they were going to say. “We have recently started dating.” Deku said full of glee, while also keeping his gaze a bit off of us due to his embarrassment. Just then all of the girls cheered from behind me, and ran over to congratulate Uraraka. They tore her away from Deku, and I saw Uraraka call out for help, but was useless from Mina leading that charge. ‘Sorry… Nothing can help you now.’ I thought in my mind while giving a silent prayer.

 

I looked back to Deku to see him giving a smile that he was trying to tear off, but couldn’t. I put my arm around his shoulder and ruffled his hair a bit. “I’m glad it finally happened.” I said with joy hanging from my every word. I was so glad that they got together. So many episodes of ‘Just kiss her already!!’. I chuckled a bit while watching Uraraka trying to escape from all of the questions the girls had in store for her. I then looked back over to the other side of Deku to see Shoto patting Deku’s shoulder as well. “Wait a second… Shoto knew about yours too, didn't he!?” 

 

Deku jumped a bit, and with that jump, I had my answer. Shoto chuckled a bit while looking over Deku’s green head. “I may have seen-” “Todoroki! NO!!” Deku quickly stopped Shoto from announcing anything more by quickly covering his face. Shoto knew this, and swiftly ducked out of the way with a playful grin on his face. Deku was steaming from embarrassment now, and would die if I heard what Shoto may have seen. I chuckled a bit while ruffling Deku’s green hair. “It looks like we both may have some problems with Shoto.”

 

Shoto scoffed at me. “You both are just too easy to read.” “Ouch.” I said a bit jokingly, but knew he had a point. We kept talking about other things for a bit, while waiting for the girls to be done with their own interrogation. It was mostly about Deku and I explaining our relationships, however I guess it was mostly me explaining, because mine was way more complicated. “We met up with Momo’s mother on our way back.” Both Shoto and Deku looked at me with interest, and a bit of concern. I smiled as I shook my head. “She gave us her blessing of sorts, but let me know she might kill me if I hurt Momo… Usual stuff.” I gave a weak chuckle as Deku shivered from fright and Shoto nodded in understanding.

 

I laughed a bit more while patting Deku’s back. “All I have to do is make Momo happy. I want to do that anyway so it should be ok… Just be careful when explaining to Uraraka’s parents.” Deku gulped in fear as he was imagining how he might fail. “Stop that!” I looked over to Uraraka quickly and tenderly petting Deku’s hair. She gave me a small scowl while calming Deku down. “Stop trying to scare him! My parents will love him because I love him!” She yelled at me as she held Deku in her arms. I chuckled a bit wryly as I held my hands in surrender.

 

“I’m just preparing him for what’s to come. I still have a few more death threats I have to look forward to.” “Death threats?” I looked over at the girls to see them all giving me slightly crooked smiles. I quickly turned away and saw Shoto just enjoying watching this unfold, almost as if he was eating popcorn in a movie theatre next to Michal Jackson. I looked at him with plea in my eyes, and I watched as he understood perfectly what I needed from him. “Your mother said she would kill him if he hurt you.” He said while holding back a small chuckle from adding fuel to the fire.

 

“You… Traitor…” I mouthed the words to him before turning around to see the girls surrounding me with their expressions darkening. “Perhaps my mother was right to restrain you with fear?” She said as she tilted her head a bit to the side while asking her question. “You always do stupid things when we're not watching… Like a kid.” Kyoka adds on while her earphone jacks moved closer to my face menacingly. “I think he totally needs to understand the consequences of his actions…” Mina said while squinting at me, just showing a bit of her blackened eyes. “Staby~Staby~!” I quickly stopped a sharpened blade from entering my spleen as I looked to see Himiko grinning widely.

 

I was then suddenly dragged from behind towards my bed. “Why don’t we discuss why Momo’s mom would feel the need to make sure you don’t pull anything.” I immediately recognized the voice to be Toru. I looked over at Shoto and Deku. “Help! Somebody help me!” I held out my arm towards them, but watched as they both left the room with Uraraka practically dragging Deku out to keep him from our business. “Noo!!” I screamed in agony of my last hope leaving, and my one escape closing right before my eyes.

33