Chapter 174. A Wild Himiko
1.6k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was late enough for the curfew to be in effect. Meaning that all the girls were already gone. I found that out by opening the door to my completely empty room. I sighed a bit while checking the time, knowing that the girls were already asleep. I went to bed, and wondered what we might do tomorrow while I drifted off to sleep. I awoke the next morning feeling refreshed. I felt like I had slept better than normal. ‘Probably from finally letting the girls know all about me, and accepting me.’ I thought with a smile as I quickly got out of bed.

I then looked at the desk, and my eyes hovered the drawer. I thought back to my journal, and wondered what would happen next. I had changed enough by removing most, if not all of Shigaraki’s forces. Either bringing them to the right side, or simply arresting them. ‘Although we all know that they have a good chance of escaping…’ With that thought of foreshadowing, I sighed and quickly looked at the journal.

 

I looked through the past events that I had changed, and hoped it was for the better. I then looked at the entries for what the next events should be. My stomach dropped as I began remembering what I had been repressing. I always did have this in the back of my head, wondering if I might save her early, but I didn’t have any way to actively track her down. I felt so bad that I pushed it down, and covered it up with my own problems, and things to do, knowing full well a poor girl was being abused beyond my reach.

 

Now that I had re-read what was happening, I felt sick just remembering her poor life. ‘I know that Deku will meet her during his training… I have to tail him, and then follow plague doctor to his hideout… I’ll save her then.’ I had a loose plan for a long time, but I wanted to think of it more, and set up plans if they caught me, or I lost track of them. I then thought back to Momo’s tracker that she made to find the chainsaw Nomu. ‘Maybe I while they are busy, and direction is fully on Deku and her, I can place a tracker on her… They probably don’t check her for metal, but frequencies are possible.’

 

I thought of ways that they might find it, and worried it may be too dangerous. If they found any indication, they might move, or abuse her more. I sighed as I scribbled in my journal with new ideas of keeping tabs, but the tracker was still the best idea I had. I kept stressing now that I had this problem right in front of me, and hoped that I would save her sooner than in the show, rather than lose her, and make things worse. 'I could just ruin things beyond the show, and she may be lost for longer...'

 

I placed my journal inside my desk, and just sat in my chair while staring out the balcony. The sun was just beginning to rise, and I decided to run my morning exercises to help ease my mind. I went outside, and began my morning run in the cool morning air. I jogged in a trance while my brain kept thinking more of what I should do. It would be best to have a task force to help arrest all the villains, but I would need evidence of her being there. I wanted to capture all of the villains, but I didn’t want to wait much longer… Eri waited long enough.

 

I finished running, and made my way back inside the dorms. I took a quick shower, got dressed in my casual clothes, and went back into my room. When I opened my door, I was suddenly tackled by a wild Himiko. “Morning Denki~!” She yelled as she rammed herself into my sternum. I let out a cough from the air being pushed from my lungs. Himiko wrapped herself around me, and nuzzled her head deeper into my chest. 

 

I couldn’t help but smile affectionately at what she was doing, and was feeling better by just seeing her. I embraced her while resting my chin on the top of her head, not wanting to let her go. I wanted her to stay with me, and help me feel like I could, and have changed things for the better. I loved her, and knowing that I had helped her on a better path eased my mind. Himiko giggled as I removed my head from hers to look her in the eyes. 

 

Himiko was smiling at me, and as she stared deeper into my eyes, her smile widened. She then quickly closed the door, and dragged me to my bed. I was getting nervous about what she would want to do, but I was shocked to see what she had in store. She took a seat on my bed first, and then brought my head onto her lap. I felt myself warming up, and was finding it difficult to keep eye-contact with Himiko staring at me in her crazy infatuated expression.

 

I didn’t make any moves to stop her though. I was enjoying her doing this, and Himiko could tell. She then began petting my hair calmly, and I jumped from this uncharacteristic calmness she was being right now. Somehow sensing my confusion Himiko giggled some more as she leaned down over me. Her face was just inches away, and I felt her unsteady breath down my neck. I gained shivers, and Himiko licked her lips a bit while her wide eyes stared me down.

 

We just sat like that for who knows how long. Just looking into each other, and letting the world pass us by. I gulped as I raised one hand, and cradled her head with it subconsciously. Himiko smiled wider as I realized what I was doing, and held my hand in place while we both leaned closer to each other. I started to bite my lip while frozen in this position, and I slowly began to taste iron. Himiko realized what I was doing immediately, and her face turned red while she cackled crazily.

 

I smiled seeing her insane display, and brought my lips to hers. She stopped giggling, and held onto my tightly, her fingers burrowing through my hair. She somehow had enough strength to move me over to beneath her. She straddled me, and quickly took my lips with hers this time. She moaned as she pressed her whole body against mine, and bit my bottom lip to get more blood to flow. 

 

I was being ravaged by her, but loved every second of it. I held her close to me, to help keep her as close to me as we could be. Himiko kept invading my mouth with her tongue to make sure to gather as much blood I may have been hiding. She would actively bite my lips now, and her fangs proved to be much sharper than mine. She moaned louder at the sudden extra amount of blood she was getting, and she started twitching from her enjoyment.

 

We both had to stop when we ran out of breath. Himiko laid over me, both our grips were too strong to be broken at this point. Himiko shivered while she let out tired giggles into my ear. We both felt like resting at this point, and wanted to enjoy just being in each other’s embrace. While my eyes were closed I noticed that her hair felt different, and quickly checked to see that she had become me. I let out a small chuckle, and pet her hair while she was disguised as me. “I love you so much.” I said to her as I stared at the ceiling, letting all of my cares fly away for the moment.

 

She just nodded while still panting for air right beside my ear. We both just laid there and caught our breath. After a while we both got up after Himiko’s transformation wore off. We were still attached to each other with no hope of letting go. I wasn’t sure if she was rubbing off on me, but right now I wanted Himiko as close to me as I could get her. 

 

Himiko was sitting on my lap facing towards me, her legs wrapped around my waist. I finally started to release my grip on her, to look her in the eyes again. She whimpered a bit from me letting go, and gave me a saddened look with her upturned eyes. I grinned from her guilting ways and pet her raggedy hair. “Don’t be sad. I’m thinking that I need to eat something to replenish my blood. You wanna have breakfast with me?”

 

She lighted back up and nodded fervently. I chuckled a bit while lifting her up in my arms. She froze from shock of me doing so. She held her arms close to her chest, and stared at me with a rare expression I hadn’t seen in her for a long time. It was innocence, mixed with love and anticipation. I smiled at her calmly and gave her a kiss while she was in my arms. She reddened up some more while returning back into her normal giggling self as we both left my room for the kitchen. ‘I really love her so much.’

34