Chapter 175. A Merry Breakfast
2k 9 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Himiko and I were walking down to the kitchen, we bumped into Deku heading back up into his room after his morning run. Himiko was clamped onto my arm, not that I minded, but Deku was still a little embarrassed and confused from our relationship. He blushed as his gaze wandered about. I smiled and patted his shoulder to grab his attention. “I’m gonna be making breakfast. I can set another plate if you want.”

Deku looked at me, and gained a smile. I’m sure he was hungry after running in the morning, I knew I was. “Sure!” He cheered as he nodded at me. “Cool.” I replied back while ruffling his slightly wet hair from the shower he took not long ago. Himiko and I kept walking downstairs, I was asking her what she might want. “I want to eat what you do~!” She said cutesy, while giving me a thousand watt smile. I smiled back at her a bit defeatedly, knowing that I wouldn’t get another answer from her. I was ok with that though.

 

I nodded while thinking again of a large American breakfast. I was thinking of eggs, toast, and waffles. ‘I think I saw a waffle maker here while I was cooking something else.’ Now that I had that image in mind, I was starting to realize how starved I was, and all I could think of was waffles drowning in syrup. I heard Himiko giggling, and looked to see what was so funny. She grinned at me, and she began laughing louder from my expression.

 

“What?” I said with a smile just seeing her enjoying herself. “Nothing~!” She said teasingly to me, waving the answer in front of my face. “You looked like I do just then.” She said to me while smiling wider than usual. Probably knowing that she was having an affect on me. I blushed and looked away from her. ‘I didn’t look that crazy did I? I like waffles…’

 

We both made it to the kitchen, and Himiko let me roam free. She watched with a smile while I quickly got all of the cooking supplies ready. I found the waffle maker, and the instant pancake mix after a bit of searching. I know instant mix is blasphemous, but it is ok in my book for lots of people in the morning. It didn’t take long for me to start mixing the ingredients together while the pans, and waffle maker were warming up. The air was soon enveloped in the smell of bacon and eggs while I began cooking both along with the waffles.

 

As I kept making an easy breakfast for myself, Himiko, and Deku, until I suddenly noticed the extra company I had. Momo was right beside me, helping me along with making sure that nothing was getting burnt while I was focusing on other things. She gave me a warm smile that perfectly fit with the hot breakfast she was helping me make. I looked back at Himiko to see Mina almost drooling from anticipation of breakfast, and Kyoka showing me a rare smile of her own.

 

“Denki, the waffles.” Momo said with mirth in her tone. I snapped my vision down, and saw a darker steam arise from the maker. I quickly opened it up to see a waffle slightly burnt greet me. Momo chuckled a bit while I tried to get the waffle out of the maker before it burned any more. I looked back up to see Kyoka’s blushing frown. I blushed as well from her knowing somehow that she was the cause of this little mishap.

“Stop looking over here idiot!” She yelled out at me as her earphones shot out and stabbed me. I did as I was told while I heard Mina and Toru both teasing Kyoka over this. It wasn’t long before things were done, and we all left the kitchen to eat. Just as we were digging in, Deku, Uraraka, and Shoto all came down the stairs. I thought this might happen so I made extra, with the intent of just eating it myself if I was wrong. ‘Little sad that I couldn’t eat more, but it’s ok.’ I scoffed as I thought to myself.

 

Deku looked at me with puppy dog eyes, asking where his food might be. I shook my head at him while rolling my eyes, and pointed to the covered plates in the kitchen. “You're lucky that I assumed that you would tell Uraraka, and Shoto.” Shoto grinned as he went over to the plates first to collect his prize. Deku and Uraraka were close behind, and they all quickly donned plates of their own with the food. “Alright. Let’s eat before the food gets cold.” I said as I started to dig in. Everyone followed my lead, and we all began our merry breakfast.

 

I could tell the girls were excited about not having to hide their relationship in front of Deku, and Uraraka, so they each wanted to feed me personally. Well, Kyoka tried first, but ended up stabbing me in the face while her eyes were clenched shut. She immediately started to feel depressed, so I held her arm to keep her from running, and hurriedly ate the piece of waffle she offered. “Thank you.” I said with a large smile while I patted her head from how adorable she was. 

 

Kyoka’s face was a deep dark red, and her frown deepened. However the corners of her lips twitched a bit, showcasing more of her adorable tsundere nature. She threw off my hand patting her and stomped away back to her seat. “Shut up stupid!” My attention was then brought to another bit of food held in front of me. “Here, I totally got too much anyway.” Mina’s eyes darted around while her pink face reddened. I chuckled a bit while I took a bite of the food with a large smile. “Thanks.” Mina was so cute when she was nervous.

 

Mina smiled happily like she always did, and moved over to her seat at the table. “Here. I believe you should have some of mine as well.” I looked to my left to see Momo holding her fork out to me, while using her other hand to catch anything that might drop. It was so cute, yet refined. I was stunned for just a second looking at her averted eyes, and small smile as she waited for me to take a bite. I leaned over, and took a bite. Momo cradled my cheek for just a second as she observed me, storing the food in my cheek like a hamster.

She quickly turned away, and stifled her giggles. I was about to say something, but the shiver down my spine broke my thoughts. My hand jumped to protect my neck, grabbing the person’s wrist responsible. I let out a sigh, and turned around to see what Himiko was doing. However when I was about to talk, a fork full of food was put in my mouth with deadly precision. I saw the arm, or lack thereof attached, and knew immediately it was Toru. 

 

Confused, I looked to see the arm I was still grabbing onto belonged to Himiko. I saw her giggling while she presented another piece of food she was about to stab me with. ‘Did they plan to attack me together?’ I glanced back and forth between Himiko and Toru for some kind of answer while I greedily chomped Himiko’s food before letting her arm go. Toru chuckled while whispering in my ear, hiding herself behind my chair to avoid others from noticing.

 

“I had to feed you quickly, unless I would get a little too excited… Maybe when we’re alone.” I gulped, wondering what she would do if that happened. There was fear, but also anticipation when I heard her words. I let out a sigh while they both went to their seats as well. I never did ask Himiko why she almost stabbed me with her food filled fork, but I had two theories. She either wanted to play, knowing I would be ok. Or she wanted some of my blood as a topping. That last idea made me shiver, I wouldn’t be able to live if she took that much blood.

 

The rest of the breakfast was much easier, and to my appreciation Deku and Uraraka both enjoyed being close to each other, hardly giving us attention while we were also enjoying our time together. The only one I felt bad for was Shoto. He didn’t have anyone to talk to while everyone else was busy, making him have to focus on anything else but us. He let out a sigh when I started talking to him again, and kicked my shin from under the table in retaliation. I couldn’t get mad at that, and just took it while trying to keep things between everyone now that our little personal time during breakfast had ended.

 

It wasn’t long before we were all done, and washing all of our dishes. “Anybody have any plans for today?” I asked while drying off my plate.

31