Chapter 177. Where Were We Part.2 / First Session
635 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I watched Kyoka embarrassingly join Mina in the corner of my bed, both of their faces reddened while they fidgeted in bashfulness. I noticed a sudden extra weight on my lap, accompanied by a sweet fragrance of lilacs tickling my nose. I glanced towards the lightning bolt hairpin Toru always wore with a happy attitude. I felt her heated gaze as she danced her fingers down my neck and back. She breathed heavily down my neck, showcasing the excitement that had been building up. 

 

My calm smile faltered as I felt her predatory instincts building to a climax. She giggled under her breath as we both stared into each other’s souls. I couldn’t see her, but I could feel her hunting me as she giggled and used her breath to tickle my neck. I gulped in fear, and embarrassment, feeling myself being seen in this light in front of the plentiful gazes of the rest of the girls. Toru enjoyed seeing my more meager self, and showcasing my shivering in the palm of her hand. A lot like the other girl stretching my shirt away from my shoulder. I heard more giggling as both Toru and Himiko shared, and revealed my more shy side.

 

Himiko quickly used her fangs to pierce my shoulder, gaining her satisfying prize while her nails dug into my chest. She let out a moan as my blood flooded her mouth, causing me to let out a squeak from all that was happening so fast. I had prepared myself to be more forward, but Toru and Himiko working together wasn’t something I was ready for. Toru gave me a sultry giggle before using her invisible touch to direct my vision to the rest of the girls.

I saw all of their blushing grins as they watched my more submissive side unfold. Momo covered her mouth, trying to remain proper, but I could tell she was smiling behind her hand. Mina grinned, almost with payback in her expression. And Kyoka just averted her gaze when I looked at her. However her forced frown just indicated that she was holding back a smile from the view. 

 

Toru then whispered in my ear, her lips brushing against skin ever so lightly to leave me tingling with every word. “It’s good to be forward… But I think we all like you like this too.” She blew in my ear after she was done, causing me to jump and let out another squeak in surprise. “You are adorable~” Toru said cutely as she turned me back to look at her, drinking in all of my shyness as Himiko drank my blood. Toru then took my lips, tenderly placing my arms around her waist. A stark contrast to Himiko’s death grip on my chest.

 

We both stared at each other while connected. Toru loved me watching her as we kissed, knowing that I only saw her even if she was invisible to most others. All I could think of was her, me, and Himiko all together. My head felt fuzzy as my mind left me, to enjoy being sandwiched between two beauties I loved, and loved me back. I subconsciously moved my hands down Toru, moving her thighs to each side of me, allowing her to sit closer to me. She let out a light moan once I returned my hands to the small of her back.

 

I could feel a slight grin forming on her lips still connected to mine, just as Himiko was full and removed her fangs from my shoulder. Himiko purred as she slowly turned into me, and laid down on my bed. I only noticed after Toru finally gave us both a chance for air. We both panted as we stared at each other with fervent gazes. Toru giggled as she gave me a peck on the cheek. “I think I need to stop… Before I couldn't.” She whispered that last part in my ear in her teasing tone, sending shivers down my spine as she moved away from me.

 

For a while the day continued like that. All of us just enjoying the presence of each other without anything else in our minds. Nothing that needed to be done, no impending danger, just bliss. We were tired nearing the end, taking after Himiko to lay down on the bed to rest. We were all smiling while catching our breaths in silence, piled together on the bed. I had burned about 30% of my battery from unintentional shocks, but I was so happy that I wouldn’t ever be able to fully dictate in words. Until I was startled by an alarm coming from my phone. 

 

I sat up, tenderly cradling Momo in my arms, while avoiding leaning on any of the girls surrounding me. Momo was resting on top of me, too breathless to move after us making out for so long, or perhaps my own electrical sparks that I release when excited. After glancing at my phone on my nightstand, I felt my stomach sink a bit. “Oh…” I murmured while petting Momo’s prevalent hair. “What is it?” She asked after taking in a large breath. I forgot to mention to the girl’s what I was doing. I gulped with embarrassment, some from needing therapy, and some of my own forgetfulness. 

 

I sighed while slowly moving Momo back onto the bed where I was just at. The rest of the girls were all awake (aside from Himiko), but were also too exhausted to really move. “I’m… Getting counseling from Nemuri.” I glanced at Momo, giving me a loving smile. “I know that you are not wanting to put too much on our shoulders.” I staggered from being read so easily, causing Momo to giggle. “It is good that you are trying not to carry everything on your own. I’m happy for you.” She gave me a quick yet tender kiss before laying back down on the bed to rest, fully unaware of my slight frown from wanting to do one more thing on my own.

 

Luckily the static electricity already moved my hair back to its normal state, allowing me to leave my room without any telling flaws. I made my way towards the counseling office that Nezu told me about on my phone. I knocked on the door, and heard a few shuffling papers before a voice called out to me. “Come in!” Nemuri yelled before I entered the office. It was a calming place that reminded me a bit of my mom’s office when I visited a few times. I couldn’t help but take a deep breath, and gain a small smile at the strange feeling of home this reminded me of.

 

I then noticed Nemuri pointing me to a couch beside her chair. I took a seat facing her with a small coffee table in-between. Nemuri was wearing her business attire again, giving me relief that I wouldn’t see a dominatrix in my peripheral vision. “Thank you for coming in today.” She spoke with a smile, but also showcased her seriousness in doing things properly for my mental health. “Thanks for doing this.” I sighed while leaning further into the couch. “I don’t think I would be able to talk to anyone other than you.” I admitted, not wanting to talk with another therapist.

 

Nemuri adjusted her glasses, the light making her face look extra red, before she focused down at her notebook. “Let’s begin at the start. When you first woke up in this time.” I pondered, it felt so long ago now that I ended up here. It had only been around a year, but with so much happening, it felt much longer. “It was strange to see another face in the mirror…” I chuckled a bit, feeling comfortable in my skin now. “Did you want your old body back?” I shook my head slowly. “Well, of course I was in shock, but I felt like there was so much to do, that I didn’t have time to worry about my body.”

 

“Is that why you have done your experiments on your own body, it didn’t feel like your own?” She asked while pointing at my bandaged arm. I had gotten so used to it, that I almost forgot about it being there. “I guess… I wanted to become strong, and it seemed like a good idea… I was cautious about hurting my body, but I didn’t really feel like something bad was going to happen, you know?” Nemuri nodded as she thought. “Let’s talk more about why you felt safe in your actions.”

21