SS – Yandere
1.1k 30 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Important Notice: This chapter is not canon.

On a nice sunny day with no obstruction from the clouds and a peaceful atmosphere, there were many people out and about to experience the good weather.

Takei was also out and about today because he wanted to experience the good weather while browsing for some new video games that he wanted.

"There should be a discount sale for those farming sim games today," Takei muttered. "They're the true hidden gems of the gaming genre!"

"Obviously not!" Rikka retorted. "Fighting games are the best!"

For today, Takei decided to invite Rikka along because he knew that she was an avid gamer as well.

He didn't invite Akari along because it was real early in the morning and he didn't believe that she was awake yet.

Let's not wake her up from her beauty sleep, he thought.

Once Takei and Rikka got to the gaming store, they browsed around for a bit to try and find some good deals.

There were many games of various genres and platforms that were lining up the wall.

As a result, there was a large gathering within the store as a result of the big sale today.

"Kyaa~" Rikka screamed.

Rikka had accidentally bumped into a big burly man and was knocked back as a result.

Noticing that she was in trouble, Takei quickly leapt forward and caught her.

"Are you okay?" Takei asked, worriedly.

From Rikka's perspective, this event could be considered a dream come true because her knight in shining armor came to her rescue.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine..." Rikka blushed.

Takei hurriedly pulled her up, oblivious to the nearby shadow that was observing the whole event.

"I'm glad you're okay," he sighed in relief.

Feeling someone's glance on him, Takei turned around and looked outside the window of the shop.

There was no one there, but he oddly felt a presence.

I'm not imagining things, am I?

Takei ended up deciding that he was hallucinating and returned to shopping with Rikka.

In the end, they managed to find the games they were looking for and happily bought them.

Takei paid for his games first and then stepped out of the store to wait for Rikka to finish paying for her games.

He had put his phone on do-not-disturb earlier in the morning because he didn't want his shopping focus to be interrupted.

Now that he was finished with shopping, Takei turned on his phone and realized the grave mistake he had made.

There were nothing less than 68 missed calls and 96 text messages from Akari wondering where he was.

Good morning, Takei!

How's your morning today?

Takei?

Hello?

Are you okay?

Why aren't you answering me?

Airi told me she didn't know where you went.

Please answer me.

I'm worried.

Takei?

You aren't hanging out with another girl, right?

Without telling me?

You're definitely hanging out with another girl without telling me.

Please don't tell me that you're flirting as well...

My heart can't take this.

No response, huh?

Cheating is no good.

Please don't be cheating.

I think you're cheating.

Why are you cheating on me?!

I thought we were both hopelessly in love with each other?!

Takei, I love you!

I love you so much!

That's why...

I won't let anyone else have you.

We'll be together, forever...

When Takei finished reading that ominous last text message she had sent, he felt something hard hit the back of his head.

"What the fu-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Takei fell unconscious as a dainty girl carried his body away.

***

"Where am I?" Takei gasped.

When he awoke, the first thing he saw was complete and utter darkness.

For some reason, he was tied up in a chair in a dark room.

The last thing he remembered was purchasing some video games and reading Akari's texts.

"What value do I have as a hostage?" Takei sighed.

As he was questioning the motives of the kidnapper, the door to the room opened and revealed the person who had taken him.

"Did you sleep well, dear?" Akari eerily asked.

"Akari?" Takei screamed.

Takei had thought that there was no chance of being kidnapped by Akari, but he was oh so very wrong.

Akari had a creepy smile plastered on her face as she walked forward and wrapped her arms around Takei's neck.

"Why do I smell a woman on you?" She asked.

Oh shit, that must've been when I saved Rikka.

Realizing his mistake, Takei tried to explain the situation before it got out of hand.

"I saved Rikka from falling, no cheating whatsoever. Please believe me!" Takei begged.

In contrast to his initial belief that Akari would calm down once the situation was explained, her eyes only got murkier once he explained it.

Instead of the clear blue eyes that she usually had, Akari's eyes at the moment were very murky with a dark color.

"That woman must be dealt with..." She muttered.

Takei had heard Akari's mutter and shivered in fear at the ridiculousness of the situation.

What the fuck is with this yandere shit? Has she been hiding these tendencies for a long time?

Simply put, Takei was fearing for his life.

Once Akari finished her creepy muttering, she came over to Takei and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you now." Akari said. "You won't ever leave this room, but you'll have me. That'll be good enough for you."

Patting the chains that were locking him up, Akari laid her head on his shoulder.

"We'll be together, forever..."

--BAD END... maybe?--

To be continued...

22