Volume 8 Afterword
560 8 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With that, the main series has concluded!

I'm not really one for tearful goodbyes, so I'll keep it short and to the point.

Thank you to everyone for supporting me throughout the release of this series.

I hope I was able to meet your expectations.

Now that the main series is done, I'm going to go outside and touch grass.

And...

I'll be back in like a week or two after my break, and then I'll start releasing some afterstory chapters.

Updates will probably be spontaneous, but I'll let everyone know ahead of time when chapters drop on my discord. I'm working on some different series right now, but I hope to be able to show you guys and gals what I've been working on very soon. (https://discord.gg/ReZFWxjNS2)

Afterstory chapters will be encompassing all the eras of Takei's life.

High school, college, work, being a dad; I'll write more fluffier stories that can't be compared!

There'll be an [AFTER] tag before the names of the afterstory chapters to differentiate them from the main series. For example: [AFTER] Chapter 226 - What is wrong with this family?!

Oh yeah, that's the name for the next chapter.

Yuta Takebayashi visits the Tanaka household with his classmate Marie and meets a certain familiar couple!

Please patiently wait until then!

Thanks for sticking around and supporting me for so long,

Sincerely,

okvertigo

6